• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does everyone have an alter ego?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't write them. You does. His stories about me and Feather are being written. I think he has about 5 of them done. I keep asking him if we can have a family reunion some day so we can reminisce but the old place isn't there any more. So we'd have to find a new place to meet. I imagine he's changed in 40 years or so. I'm older too. I doubt he'd recognise me. Besides him, this might be the first time I've talked to a Real. We don't usually cross over like this. Generally we stick to our own kind. It's safer that way.

Silence Good clean fun silence.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Oh, for goodness sakes, is there anyone else present?

Sorry. I thought you was a Real there for a minute. Not really sure now. If you're not, let me know. Then I'll feel safer. The Reals can read this, but there ain't much they can do about it. Not like they can arrest us or anything. :D What's your name?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry. I thought you was a Real there for a minute. Not really sure now. If you're not, let me know. Then I'll feel safer. The Reals can read this, but there ain't much they can do about it. Not like they can arrest us or anything. :D What's your name?

Bang bang. I have to play. I am sorry

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That is philosophical and right because this is a philosophical thread.

If that's true, then I'm in the wrong place. I'll have to start a new thread where only we are allowed. No Reals, just us. Some of them will just be too stupid to figure it out and post anyway, I suppose but that's a risk we can take.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
esoteric (I don't get out much) intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If that's true, then I'm in the wrong place. I'll have to start a new thread where only we are allowed. No Reals, just us. Some of them will just be too stupid to figure it out and post anyway, I suppose but that's a risk we can take.

Your other it is.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have never seen Star Wars. You calling me a liar? It's okay if you are. I don't expect too many people to understand me.

Well.....you infered or implied (wtf) that one had seen it and one hadn't. Impossible I say. And both of us always speaks the truth or tries to anyway.