• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downward spiral of morals in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shava

The LGBTQ has added another letter to there logo, it's now LGBTQP which is Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transsexual, Queer, and now pedophilia. Folks, this country has spiraled downward since 1961, when divorce was the big issue, and now, we have all of this to deal with, pitiful. We need God in our lives more now than ever before.

The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual, reference # 302.2, has made it, that as long as it doesn't cause any stress in your occupation or soci...al life, and you're happy, then being a Pedophile is a ok, how pathetic have people become when Professionals decide to lower the moral standards to help a group of sick individuals to be considered normal, just so they can be happy.

Look it up for yourselves. About 30 years ago some psychiatrists protested and walked out of a convention in protest demanding the psychiatric reference for being gay be amended, those who walked out, were gay psychiatrists, and, guess what, they got there way, and now you know the rest of the story.

The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual is the so called sacred book on what's considered normal and abnormal in regards to mental health.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I don't understand. You started this thread already and you saw the response you got. Why are you doing this again?

shava

Perhaps that is an indication to you that those kind of messages are not welcome here?
I have no problem if the moderator feels it needs to be removed, but I had no contact from them that they did, so I didn't know what to think, so I just added it back. If they choose to delete it I respect that, Just like to know there doing just that.

Quetzal

Premium Member
I have no problem if the moderator feels it needs to be removed, but I had no contact from them that they did, so I didn't know what to think, so I just added it back. If they choose to delete it I respect that, Just like to know there doing just that.
Strange, they are usually pretty good about that if that is indeed the case. For future reference, if you want to get a hold of a staff member, try here:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

Only you and the staff can view those threads made there.

shava

Strange, they are usually pretty good about that if that is indeed the case. For future reference, if you want to get a hold of a staff member, try here:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

Only you and the staff can view those threads made there.
Thank you for the info, as I will do just that and let you know what the verdict is, but as I just mentioned a moment ago, in which I said why is it that a Christian can't speak about the atrocities such as I had posted?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual is the so called sacred book on what's considered normal and abnormal in regards to mental health.

This manual is not the Law. It's the law that matters; and no matter how "healthy" and "normal" pedophilia is considered by psychologists and psychiatrists, if a person induces a child to have a sex with them, this person will be legally prosecuted. Because it deals with a very grave crime in all Western democracies.
By the way, I think that your comparison with homosexuality is absolutely inappropriate. And as far as I know, the P of LGBTP stands for pansexual.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Why is it such a problem for a Christian to speak against these sinful ways?
You can speak against it all you like. But there are members here who might be gay, bi, trans, etc. If you phrase your position in such a way that it is demeaning to them, they, as members, have every right to report your post if they feel it is disrespectful. The staff then acts accordingly. If you would like a strictly Christian discussion, try the Christian DIR forum. Only Christians are allowed to participate in that forum. See below:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/christianity-dir.9/

Quetzal

Premium Member
Erm, excuse me, I misspoke. From the rules regarding DIRs:

10. "Discuss Individual Religions" Forums, Same-Faith Debates, and "Only" Sections
The DIR sub-forums are for the express use of discussion by that specific group. They are not to be used for debate by anyone. People of other groups or faiths may post respectful questions to increase their understanding. Questions of a rhetorical or argumentative nature or that counter the beliefs of that DIR are not permitted. DIR areas are not to be used as cover to bash others outside the faith. The DIR forums are strictly moderated and posts are subject to editing or removal.

• For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored blue, non-members of that area are limited only to respectful questions and are not allowed to make any non-question posts.

• For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored green, non-members of that area may make respectful posts that comply with the tenets and spirit of that area. This includes questions as well as knowledgeable comments.

The Same-Faith Debates sub-forum is specifically for debate between members of the same faith. Members that are not part of a same-faith debate thread's selected faith may not post at all in said thread. The political "Only" sub-forums are also used specifically for that group and may not be posted in by members that do not correspond to the political position of the sub-forum. The Same-Faith Debates forum and the political "Only" forums are colored purple.

shava

This manual is not the Law. It's the law that matters; and no matter how "healthy" and "normal" pedophilia is considered by psychologists and psychiatrists, if a person induces a child to have a sex with them, this person will be legally prosecuted. Because it deals with a very grave crime in all Western democracies.
By the way, I think that your comparison with homosexuality is absolutely inappropriate. And as far as I know, the P of LGBTP stands for pansexual.
You quote law, and I quote scripture that's against all of these activites. Do you expect a Christian not stand up against what God considers an atrocity? As far as the law I agree, but I wasn't referencing the law, I was referencing the approval of professionals for affirming that these atrocities are considered normal behavior, in which I deny.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The LGBTQ has added another letter to there logo, it's now LGBTQP which is Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transsexual, Queer, and now pedophilia. Folks, this country has spiraled downward since 1961, when divorce was the big issue, and now, we have all of this to deal with, pitiful. We need God in our lives more now than ever before.

The American Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual, reference # 302.2, has made it, that as long as it doesn't cause any stress in your occupation or soci...al life, and you're happy, then being a Pedophile is a ok, how pathetic have people become when Professionals decide to lower the moral standards to help a group of sick individuals to be considered normal, just so they can be happy.

Look it up for yourselves. About 30 years ago some psychiatrists protested and walked out of a convention in protest demanding the psychiatric reference for being gay be amended, those who walked out, were gay psychiatrists, and, guess what, they got there way, and now you know the rest of the story.

You mean the upward spiral then?

shava

You can speak against it all you like. But there are members here who might be gay, bi, trans, etc. If you phrase your position in such a way that it is demeaning to them, they, as members, have every right to report your post if they feel it is disrespectful. The staff then acts accordingly. If you would like a strictly Christian discussion, try the Christian DIR forum. Only Christians are allowed to participate in that forum. See below:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/christianity-dir.9/
Thank you.

Quetzal

Premium Member
You quote law, and I quote scripture that's against all of these activites. Do you expect a Christian not stand up against what God considers an atrocity? As far as the law I agree, but I wasn't referencing the law, I was referencing the approval of professionals for affirming that these atrocities are considered normal behavior, in which I deny.
I don't give much weight to the "higher power" fallacies.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I left a message with the moderators in regards to my comment, and hopefully I will hear back momentarily.
Personally, I would be annoyed if that thread were deleted. I despise your opinion, but I don't see anything wrong with the thread.
But I am not staff and have no say in the matter.
Tom

Reactions: MD

shava

Personally, I would be annoyed if that thread were deleted. I despise your opinion, but I don't see anything wrong with the thread.
But I am not staff and have no say in the matter.
Tom
Why do you despise what God says about this issue, in which I am referencing why I feel the same way as God does?

Status
Not open for further replies.