• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drum 'n Bass.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I am searching for a nice andy c for you, hold on.. :p

Couldn't find the one I was looking for, giving you bad company instead..

Bad Company - Sentient

Love Andy C, seen him loads of times in Fabric.. Looking forward to it :)
Oh.. In that case I'll try to do a deepsearch :p

Have to post this one.
Venetian Snares at STRP
I was probably standing only a few feet away from mister cameraman..

He gets totally "rebirth" at the end.. awesome.. (Do not know if you make music? else you might not get what I mean..)

(Edit: 3 posts merged.)

Last edited:

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
(Do not know if you make music? else you might not get what I mean..)

(Edit: 3 posts merged.)

I dont make music, just dance to it :) I have been listening to D&B since '96.. But I also love a lot of different styles of music, really, my taste is vast..

I work as a retoucher for fashion and beauty industry. So I am a photoshop expert :)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I dont make music, just dance to it :) I have been listening to D&B since '96.. But I also love a lot of different styles of music, really, my taste is vast..

I work as a retoucher for fashion and beauty industry. So I am a photoshop expert :)
Well, back in the days rebirth was a program to make those technolike sounds at the end of the song. It was almost as if every techno/dnb artist started using it as many sounds suddenly sounded very much alike :p

I was searching for Humanoid from Dreazz and Falcon, but found this one in between..
Humanoid - Allied
Totally differend song though.. I'll continue my seach..

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
You have to come to London, I'll take you to Fabric for their Fabriclive, they have base speakers under the floor, so the vibration is all over your body, incredible...

Meanwhile,

YouTube - Dieselboy - Messiah (Matrix)

I heard about it :eek:
Next time I am in London, I am so going to be taken there by you!!!
In the mean while, Asian Dub Foundation once fooled me with Fly Over (Soundtrack of burnout revenge), but besides Fly over, never search for that name again :p
I'll go in search for real dnb now, I promiss :p

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
I heard about it :eek:
Next time I am in London, I am so going to be taken there by you!!!
In the mean while, Asian Dub Foundation once fooled me with Fly Over (Soundtrack of burnout revenge), but besides Fly over, never search for that name again :p
I'll go in search for real dnb now, I promiss :p

I like it! Nice tune, fast and hard, just as I like it...

Are you watching any of my links meanwhile? :eek::sarcastic
Speaking of soundtracks:

YouTube - Clint Mansell - Pi^2 (Pi: Faith in Chaos soundtrack)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I like it! Nice tune, fast and hard, just as I like it...

Are you watching any of my links meanwhile? :eek::sarcastic
Speaking of soundtracks:

YouTube - Clint Mansell - Pi^2 (Pi: Faith in Chaos soundtrack)

Are you kidding meh?? Ofcourse I am listening to your links :slap:

Awesome link you gave me now though, did you know my signature was from that movie? Edit: it's in the song ofcourse..
You should also listen to what Clint Mansell did for Requiem for a dream. Wich is a movie made by the same director as Pi btw, Darren Aronovski. He just makes masterpieces..

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Are you kidding meh?? Ofcourse I am listening to your links :slap:

Awesome link you gave me now though, did you know my signature was from that movie? Edit: it's in the song ofcourse..
You should also listen to what Clint Mansell did for Requiem for a dream. Wich is a movie made by the same director as Pi btw, Darren Aronovski. He just makes masterpieces..

I know, he is awesome. Also did this, which is not a dance tune, but one of the most beautiful pieces of music I ever heard..

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Machine Name: Power Mac G5
Machine Model: PowerMac11,2
CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (1.0)
Number Of CPUs: 2
CPU Speed: 2 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 1 MB
Memory: 2.5 GB
Bus Speed: 1 GHz
Boot ROM Version: 5.2.7f1

My machine :) Old, but works for me..

Love this tune, always makes me happy to listen to..

YouTube - shy fx-shake your body

richardlowellt

Can I just link youtube? I liked the D&B competition with you, unless you are scared to loose :p :)

How about this one?
Here's a breakdown of what went on in this pathetic piece of crap, the female vocalists, if you want to call her than sang the same two bar melody 18 times, she sang a one bar melody 31 times, the piece lasted 4 min plus with only two chords for the entire time, the drums and percussion played basically the same rhythm over and over wit only slight variations, it's mindless robotic pablum completely devoid of any human emotion, the music has no dynamic shadings, it's devoid of any form and substance. I do know people like this sort of stuff it's usually young people how have no yet had a chance to mature into more meaningful music, I can only assume you are a young person, and I'm sure you like this stuff, I just find it hard to believe anyone really listens to this kind of music other than pure background white noise, there is simply nothing else to listen to. If you don't mind me asking, what is it that attracts you to this kind of music, what exactly do you listen to?