• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Einsten theory in qur'an/bible/torah

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
einstein theory claims that time, distance and mass are relative, it depend on viewers ( system velocity of viewers). time is relative, its look like doesn't makes sense at all. qur'an mention that time is relative, 1 day in heaven equal with 1000 years here. as a muslim i believe that relativity (time) is correct. i don't know as bible or torah mentioned this also?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
einstein theory claims that time, distance and mass are relative, it depend on viewers ( system velocity of viewers). time is relative, its look like doesn't makes sense at all. qur'an mention that time is relative, 1 day in heaven equal with 1000 years here. as a muslim i believe that relativity (time) is correct. i don't know as bible or torah mentioned this also?
This simple Qur'anic reference is all you need to reach the conclusion that your scriptures support a modern theory of relativity?
Isn't it a bit desperate?

Super Universe

Defender of God

There are eleven densities of space/time. Time is quickest in the outer most density, the material universe, our home. Time becomes slower and slower as you move inward through the less dense layers of the multiverse. So when it is written that a day in heaven is like a 1,000 years on the earth, this is true, but "heaven" in this writing means the lower densities of space/time where angels and ascended beings exist.

Heaven, the actual abode of God, or another explanation might be "God's brain", exists outside of the eleven densities of space/time. There is no time in heaven, everything that ever happened is one and the same instant there.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
So either Heaven has been destroyed by blue-shifted gamma radiation, or its gravity is powerful enough to rip atoms apart.

There are eleven densities of space/time. Time is quickest in the outer most density, the material universe, our home. Time becomes slower and slower as you move inward through the less dense layers of the multiverse. So when it is written that a day in heaven is like a 1,000 years on the earth, this is true, but "heaven" in this writing means the lower densities of space/time where angels and ascended beings exist.
Relativity says there is no "outer most." There is no absolute time or space to compare to.

Super Universe

Defender of God
So either Heaven has been destroyed by blue-shifted gamma radiation, or its gravity is powerful enough to rip atoms apart.

Relativity says there is no "outer most." There is no absolute time or space to compare to.

Outer most is one definition that's not a perfect description. All densities of space exist in the same area and while they do affect each other they are mostly separate and distinct.

There is no absolute time or space? Black holes. You thought that infinite sign at the end of the math was wrong. It's not.

cablescavenger

I have an equally impressive analogy. I hear a cousin is relative too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If Einstein's theory were in the Koran, why didn't anyone tell us about it before Einstein published his work?

sumaidi

ashabul yamin

Heaven, the actual abode of God, or another explanation might be "God's brain", exists outside of the eleven densities of space/time. There is no time in heaven, everything that ever happened is one and the same instant there.
can you give more explanation why it has different density? what kind of density?

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Outer most is one definition that's not a perfect description. All densities of space exist in the same area and while they do affect each other they are mostly separate and distinct.

There is no absolute time or space? Black holes. You thought that infinite sign at the end of the math was wrong. It's not.
(It is. Singularities don't exist.)

Your metaphor still implies an absolute ordering which does not exist.

Fiddler

Lerner

It is really challenging to comprehend the idea that 1000 days on earth equal
to a day in heaven means &proves&provides that it is the relativity. This is certainly not relativity,this is an equation .

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
yes it is relativity. time is relative, for someone who is in high velocity system time become slower. the description is like this, for example someone (A) has a twin brother, his brother (B) join the journey to space in a high speed jet plane ( 0.8 c) when they just 1 year old. as the person A 60 years old, his brother, B, come back from space. A look so old but B look so young, because he is 35 years old. this description could be happened if the theory is correct.
moslems, christians and jews know about genie and angles. we know that their age can be so long ( 300 years, 1000 years or even very very long). its may be because they move fastly. time for them become slower

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
yes it is relativity. time is relative, for someone who is in high velocity system time become slower. the description is like this, for example someone (A) has a twin brother, his brother (B) join the journey to space in a high speed jet plane ( 0.8 c) when they just 1 year old. as the person A 60 years old, his brother, B, come back from space. A look so old but B look so young, because he is 35 years old. this description could be happened if the theory is correct.
moslems, christians and jews know about genie and angles. we know that their age can be so long ( 300 years, 1000 years or even very very long). its may be because they move fastly. time for them become slower
Unless they happen to be travelling at >94% of the speed of light, no. Relativity does not help you here, so you might as well stop trying to suggest it does.

sumaidi

ashabul yamin
thanks brother for the site.

this is what i can copy paste:
In his special theory of relativity, Einstein showed that time and length are not as absolute as everyday experience would suggest: Moving clocks run SLOWER and moving objects are shorter. Those are just two of the unusual properties of Einstein's world! Another consequence of special relativity is the most famous formula of all: E=mc², stating that two physical quantities which physicists had defined separately, namely energy and mass, are in fact equivalent.

In Einstein's general theory of relativity, space and time become even more flexible. "Your mileage may vary," and so may the time intervals you measure, depending on WHERE AND WHEN you are. This flexibility has an analogue in the geometry of surfaces like that of a sphere - there is a curvature of space and time. Distorted space and time influence the way that material objects or light move. In fact, there is a direct connection to the cosmic interaction that holds the universe together, makes the earth orbit the sun and keeps our feet on the ground: gravity.

One of the most surprising features of special relativity is that a number of statements and results which we usually think to be absolute turn out to be observer-dependent. In particular, statements about space and time, distances and duration turn out to be relative.
For example, in Einstein's theory, simultaneity is a relative concept. Imagine that there are two events which an observer in space station A judges to be simultaneous - say, the explosion of a firecracker at one point in space and an alarm clock going off a few miles away. For an observer in space station B, which is moving relative to A, this statement will not necessarily be true: In general, such an observer will come to the conclusion that one of the events happened earlier than the other.

i think this theory explain why it is 1 day in heaven equal with 1000 years on earth

Super Universe

Defender of God
can you give more explanation why it has different density? what kind of density?

What kind of density? The multiverse is eleven layers of space/time, not eleven dimensions. There are only three dimensions. One dimensional objects are the strings. The two dimensional object is the net or membrane of strings (think of a bed sheet made up of many strings) that essentially IS space/time. Space is not three dimensional, it's two dimensional. The third dimension is particles.

What exactly are the strings? They are a form of God energy that you're just beginning to understand.