• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Errors in the Quran

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Myths? What myths? You may need to take a comparative look at history whilst considering the importance of narrative in a given context. Until then I'd say your brain needs exercising...

...best

Well myths like mohammed riding a flying horse for example. An event that can only be mythological.

Scimitar

Eschatologist
You're entitled to your opinion, but for many, the night of ascension is a holy night.

Takes faith to believe in Islam, and since you're not a religious person, I am under no compulsion to teach you the reasoning behind such a journey. BUt I'm a nice guy, and so I will.

Oh, and if you had actually read anything about the Night Journey (Ascension) then you'd know that the pagans of Makkah tried to disrepute the Prophet pbuh by claiming he was "crazy to fly on a winged horse" the word they used was "majnoon" which means "mad person" ... do you know how Muhammad pbuh proved them wrong?

I'll tell you.

On his night journey he notices a caravan coming from Syria to Makkah en route, and he told the pagans of Makkah about that caravan, and its stock and goods, the people in it, and other details which could not have been known from his location in Makka... he also described Jerusalem in great detail, even though he himself had never been there before his night journey... he went on to describe many things.

The pagans of Makkah - upon learning that the caravan which Muhammad pbuh had described leaving Syria for Makkah had arrived, quickly hid themselves in their houses out of embarrassment.

Sure, this was a mythological story :D *sarcasm

Scimi

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
You're entitled to your opinion, but for many, the night of ascension is a holy night.

Takes faith to believe in Islam, and since you're not a religious person, I am under no compulsion to teach you the reasoning behind such a journey. BUt I'm a nice guy, and so I will.

Oh, and if you had actually read anything about the Night Journey (Ascension) then you'd know that the pagans of Makkah tried to disrepute the Prophet pbuh by claiming he was "crazy to fly on a winged horse" the word they used was "majnoon" which means "mad person" ... do you know how Muhammad pbuh proved them wrong?

I'll tell you.

On his night journey he notices a caravan coming from Syria to Makkah en route, and he told the pagans of Makkah about that caravan, and its stock and goods, the people in it, and other details which could not have been known from his location in Makka... he also described Jerusalem in great detail, even though he himself had never been there before his night journey... he went on to describe many things.

The pagans of Makkah - upon learning that the caravan which Muhammad pbuh had described leaving Syria for Makkah had arrived, quickly hid themselves in their houses out of embarrassment.

Sure, this was a mythological story :D *sarcasm

Scimi

The winged horse is mythological though isn't it?

Nothing in your last post challenges the clear fact that there is no such thing as flying horses.

mahasn ebn sawresho

to -Truthisnotyourenemy
First -
this Name <do- al -non > is the name of a nun fired by the Koran to the prophet Jonah
The correct name is Jonah

Jonah is known in the Bible and the story is also known
Christianity is the story of Jonah, referring to Christ's death and resurrection from the dead
Mistake of Koran ----
First, move the story from the Bible ----
Character of the original meaning ----
the mistake is of Distortion of the meaning of the story ---
-Holy Name Transfer N. languages &#8203;&#8203;of Mesopotamia ----
Nun means fish or whale ----That's why the story is distorted

mahasn ebn sawresho

The story of Jonah in the Bible is clear ---
Jonah sent to Nineveh, the capital of the Assyrians ----
Even a letter informing them of unification ---
But the people of Nineveh did not believe in him ----

mahasn ebn sawresho

Even after the destruction of the city by the Persians
Unification did not believe the message -
But they converted to Christianity in the first century of its deployment

mahasn ebn sawresho

So Jonah the prophet of prophets of Jews ----
Survival in the belly of the whale has a prophetic significance ---
That Christ will remain for three days in the belly of the earth--
Christians are followers of the Eastern Church fasted for three days call it fast Albaauthae ---
I hope that the friend explains other mistakes in the Koran so that I can explain to him also

mahasn ebn sawresho

to- Bunyip
Mohammed rode the horse named Buraq and ascended to the seventh heaven and saw the throne of God ---
This is known to Muslims Isra and Mi'raj ----The truth is in the story of the horse ----
Mohammed moved ---
In this story important historical mistakes ---
Is a prisoner to the Al-Aqsa Mosque ---
Note that the al-Aqsa mosque was a Christian church built on the ruins of the Jewish temple, which was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD ----
Al-Aqsa Mosque is in the original Temple of Solomon ----

mahasn ebn sawresho

First Section that the flight was in the flesh ---
Mohammed rode Buraq his body and broke the heavens Superman squeezed
And the other says go to heaven only through his soul
In any case, is the story of Islam, Persians transported to prove a miracle to Muhammad ---
This eliminates the Koran which proclaims that Muhammad was not able to do any miracle --

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Well myths like mohammed riding a flying horse for example. An event that can only be mythological.

The quran says the name of the thing that prophet Mohammed rode is Al Buraq and the Buraq in Arabic means the lightning,so it wasn't kind of animal but it moves similar to the light and i don't think in the 7th century they did know that light has a speed of travelling,so that by itself is a miracle about mentioning the fastest speed of travelling which is light and of course i believe that the speed of buraq is even faster than light and hence i believe it to be what known in our days as the UFO.

Last edited:

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
The quran says the name of the thing that prophet Mohammed rode is Al Buraq and the Buraq in Arabic means the lightning,so it wasn't kind of animal but it moves similar to the light and i don't thing in the 7th century they did know that light has a speed of travelling,so that by itself is a miracle about mentioning the fastest speed of travelling which is light and of course i believe that the speed of buraq is even faster than light and hence i believe it to be what known in our days as the UFO.

Interesting interpretation, thanks.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yafour is the name of the donkey, who was installed by Mohammed--Mohammed questioning Yafour of you
I replied *** Yafour ---
Arkpna not one ---
Here ask Muhammad -
Do you like women Yafour O ---
Who wrote this chatter Islamic ----
Myth equal to the myth of Isra and Mi'raj

mahasn ebn sawresho

The subject of the crucifixion of Christ---
this is a mistake of historical of Koran and also contradicted himself
First, the Koran written by Mohammed after 600 years of steel ---
Mohammed lived in the Arabian Peninsula
Muhammad did not know how the crucifixion of Christ ---History tells -----
Palestine was a Roman colony ----
Jews they want to get rid of the control of Romania -Romania's ruling was ---
Named Pontius Pilate ----
This ruling is issued, which is the crucifixion of Christ ---Jews have raised legal action to the Roman governor
They said that Christ blaspheme God -At the festival of Passover was hard ----
The laws of the Romans that they respect the will of the Colonial Peoples
So the crucifixion and historic event ----
In the book of Jewish Yousefinos ---
Says that a person named Jesus of Nazareth solid ---So here Chhadtan Roman history ---
Certificate III ---
Apostles of Christ who viewed the events and write about it before it comes Mohammed hundreds of years from the first record of the Bible which is not to exceed the first century AD
So here proof in three ways ---
Jews and Romans -
Jewish historian ---
Certificates Apostles ----After 600 years comes a man from the desert Arabs deny this date ---
That's what does not believe him sane
The text of the Quran is a defect perspective ---

mahasn ebn sawresho

The disadvantage is foreseeable in this text from the Koran ---
Why crucified man instead of Christ ---
What is the guilt of the man ----
Punishment is personal ---
May not be punished for the sin of man, other Here God circumvent the people and alter the human being instead of a man ---
And fancy people ----
What is this???
Why lie to the people of God ---
If the judge issued a person sentenced to death ---
Which implements the death penalty is replaced sentenced to death another alternative ---This evidence, I can say that in a matter like the crucifixion of Christ is incorrect, one of the historical mistakes of the Koran But the contradiction Koran ----
In the Koran says ----
Supreme Peace Day was born and the day I die and the day I live
Koran says that Christ died and the Koran says that Christ is alive
How the death occurred and when ----This comment on the issue of the crucifixion of Christ in the Koran ---
And I believe the steel incident undeniable historical ---
And that what is written in the Koran is also true
What is the position of this hypothesis ---