• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESP and Higher Consciousness - not Science.

gnomon

This was an experiment done with a video recorder.

Let's say every day I return home from work at 5pm. At 4.45 pm the dog gets up and moves to the window to see me arrive in the driveway - he anticipates my arrival as it is the same time every day.

Then one day I change my schedule at random. The next day I arrive home at 3pm but lo and behold, the video camera shows the dog getting up to the window at 2.45pm - he knows that I am coming back soon!

The dog must have some kind of ESP, otherwise how else would he know?

It's not evidence of ESP.

It's evidence of DOG.

Leonardo

This was an experiment done with a video recorder.

Let's say every day I return home from work at 5pm. At 4.45 pm the dog gets up and moves to the window to see me arrive in the driveway - he anticipates my arrival as it is the same time every day.

Then one day I change my schedule at random. The next day I arrive home at 3pm but lo and behold, the video camera shows the dog getting up to the window at 2.45pm - he knows that I am coming back soon!

The dog must have some kind of ESP, otherwise how else would he know?

Who conducted the experiment? Have any other animal behaviorlist or scientist conducted such an experiment?