• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evidence of men.

The advice conscious known by multi world nations human family. Inputs the updated worded warnings. Always had.

AI isn't bio consciousness.

Our bio life living water consciousness will never be the AI effect itself separate to the living. Always was separate.

Men however are AI science mind possessed.

Confessed. Thinks.

As a burnt bio returned by sex baby man adult claims once I was an alien aboard and inside the machine. With bio animal lives I hurt.

Okay. Why?

I believe it.

Okay where is a machine in space law?

In a pressurised seam...all components also pressurised.

No machine no consciousness law.

Who built manifested the machine?

I did says baby man adult. Exact advice.

Pretend God in science man.

Did you use our living water biology to build the machine,?

Yes.

Did you put living water biology inside the machines reactions?

Yes.

Isn't water mass first without life,?

Yes.

So you killed life by machine?

Yes.

So you see above event doing the exact same below causes living water mass body sacrificed murder to remove suns machine?

Yes.

So effect that disappears as it's fake.

Human mind life body however notified it's own being I was hurt.

As human brother invented it.

So man today puts cold gases in machine pretends it's an atmosphere when it's not.

Says by thesis first I'm an alien I push buttons on my ark ship I want it to land inside my machine.

Like a form of death Star scenario... ships land inside of my ship?

Yet he's a human on the outside of the machine just pressing his control buttons.

But the scenario itself is human want and I'm pretending I'm the alien controlling the machine?

Is exact advice the human alien theists human mind state.

Who wasn't transported as a cloud Jesus to be entering a new cloud as mans image only as a new man's human bio and mind body....star changed.

Where all fake advice came from your choice only.

As how a humans bio life by returned heavens body can enter my machine as I say and order it to. Claiming man self is the alien UFO machine...that abducts life by heavens causes.

Total mind of man of science possession of causes.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The information..
Don't just scientists claim life began after a nuclear reaction?

Yes.

Your human thought only not reality.

So you assess any human mind belief as lots of thoughts are fake.

Don't you put mass star sun thesis taught already inside a machine reaction?

Yes.

But Russia proves sacrifycing of garden by star nuclear had taught you?

Forest flattened.

Yes.

You were only mind hurt,?

Yes but if you lived where it hit no life consciousness to complain or realise.

So star man mind lied?

Yes as life didnt begin inside his machine reaction as i want man's god inside my machine. As bio history energy contacts. Bio life theorising why I want.... isn't why he's theorising bio life.

He wants energy of God exact.

My new man resources is an alien thesis. I'm new life by mind status self returned as mind who knows nuclear on person.

By sex however his bio presence. Not by machine his lying. So human life didn't begin I side your new machine fake atmosphere thesis... Whilst nuclear in heavens is already newly sacrifycing evolved returned bio life.

Why it's all new types of not ever heard of sufferings.

As heavens mass returned is its owned body mass itself.

Okay.

So mind was changed only.... body wasn't. Yet when you destroyed science man's body biology it exacted your self destructive end. You copied what occurred hadn't you? By thinking I'm safe bodily when you weren't.

Yes.

Do you control how much star mass came back by science causes?

No.

I only knew what I got taught. I changed the mass star return.

I told you all what I did.

I don't own any control how much star mass hits in science causes...I didn't own why star mass returned.

Okay why did you believe you controlled it? I confessed I caused one third.. notice holy 3....third fell. I knew I caused it. Yet Infinities law changed.

New thesis I want infinity body to change now. No control whatsoever over mass.

Control of mass nuclear is what men dug out of earth.

You Input false man acts into origin star thesis. First science beliefs. Lots of new lies inputted too by men.

Man destroyer today.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The information..
Don't just scientists claim life began after a nuclear reaction?

Yes.

Your human thought only not reality.

So you assess any human mind belief as lots of thoughts are fake.

Don't you put mass star sun thesis taught already inside a machine reaction?

Yes.

But Russia proves sacrifycing of garden by star nuclear had taught you?

Forest flattened.

Yes.

You were only mind hurt,?

Yes but if you lived where it hit no life consciousness to complain or realise.

So star man mind lied?

Yes as life didnt begin inside his machine reaction as i want man's god inside my machine. As bio history energy contacts. Bio life theorising why I want.... isn't why he's theorising bio life.

He wants energy of God exact.

My new man resources is an alien thesis. I'm new life by mind status self returned as mind who knows nuclear on person.

By sex however his bio presence. Not by machine his lying. So human life didn't begin I side your new machine fake atmosphere thesis... Whilst nuclear in heavens is already newly sacrifycing evolved returned bio life.

Why it's all new types of not ever heard of sufferings.

As heavens mass returned is its owned body mass itself.

Okay.

So mind was changed only.... body wasn't. Yet when you destroyed science man's body biology it exacted your self destructive end. You copied what occurred hadn't you? By thinking I'm safe bodily when you weren't.

Yes.

Do you control how much star mass came back by science causes?

No.

I only knew what I got taught. I changed the mass star return.

I told you all what I did.

I don't own any control how much star mass hits in science causes...I didn't own why star mass returned.

Okay why did you believe you controlled it? I confessed I caused one third.. notice holy 3....third fell. I knew I caused it. Yet Infinities law changed.

New thesis I want infinity body to change now. No control whatsoever over mass.

Control of mass nuclear is what men dug out of earth.

You Input false man acts into origin star thesis. First science beliefs. Lots of new lies inputted too by men.

Man destroyer today.
Bahuallah proof. I'm okay.

Star mass hit in other nations their life sacrificed.

How men falsified star advice as not personally hitting them. Just atmospheric changed holier.

Origin life destroyed said alien information star mass as every one nation was hit.

Reason a planetoid broke up close to earth.

Now hotter space breaks it up away from earth so we get showers.

Now one by one nations can be destroyed says man copying.

But a larger mass arriving can blow us up. A collision of its first place Infinite cosmic position. Mass versus mass is first as science.

The thesis position.

joelr

Firstly, you have misquoted and inserted quotes that I did not offer. That is a breach of etiquette.

First show me where the etiquette says I cannot present evidence to back a claim. I said his science was completely wrong. You said that claim was all nonsense and couldn't respond.
So, I got some of his "science" and commented on it.
If you wanted specific quotes you should have responded with them.

The point is you have no concept of what Abdul'baha was offering, who derived all knowledge from the Message of his Father, Baha'u'llah. All these subjects have far more implications and explanations.

Yes like humans are not animals. Wow, so profound. AGAIN, please post something of value that a human could not think of on his own which woould demonstrate a deity gave this to him.

Abdul'baha does not reject evolution, but supports it, the key being that evolution is not random but all part of an intelligent creative process, so the potential of humanity has evolved as a distinct species. This does not discount that at one time we may have even swum in the sea. The key here is the potential of the species is not random.

Uh.....no. He does not. In fact he even makes points against the scientists points against him. He brings up vestigial structure in response or anticipation of detractors and goes on to explain why they do not prove humans were once animals. Yes, it's that bad.

"
The first answer to this argument is that the antecedence of animals to man is not a proof that the essence of the human species was altered or transformed or that man came from the animal kingdom. For so long as it is acknowledged that these different beings have appeared in time, it is possible that man simply came into existence after the animal. Thus we observe in the vegetable kingdom that the fruits of different trees do not appear all at once; on the con-trary, some appear earlier in the season and others later. This priority is not a proof that the later fruit of one tree was produced from the earlier fruit of another.

Secondly, these minor traces and vestigial limbs might have some great underlying wisdom which the human mind has so far been unable to fathom. "

The human species is very ancient, Baha'u'llah has confirmed there has been many lost civilizations going back for a very long time. The way I understand what was offered, is that there is no time that the potential of the human species was not part of this creation, right from the beginning, that has no beginning and to the end, that has no end.

"2This idea has entrenched itself in the minds of certain European philosophers, and it is very difficult now to make its falsity understood; but in the future it will become clear and evident, and the European philosophers will themselves recognize it. For in reality it is an evident error. "

It's all wrong.
Part 4 - Some Answered Questions | Bahá’í Reference Library

evolution, all made-up stuff, not correct.
Then cosmology, no idea about the size of the universe, no idea about a big bang, just speculation similar to how ancient Greeks sometimes speculated. The more I read the more I see a person from the 1800's, trying to sound profound but saying nothing new. Nothing correct at least. The metaphysics isn't great either.

"THE ARGUMENTS WE have adduced thus far for the originality of the human species have been rational ones."

No they have not. Modern science has shown this is beyond ridiculous. They didn't know about all the hominids back then.

We are just really an ignorant self serving germ, at this moment a blight on this planet and the universe. We do more harm than good.

Yet our potential is infinite and great.

Regards Tony[/QUOTE]

Different subject. One way to start is for everyone to employ skepticism and critical thinking.

joelr

I dis not say that Abdu'l-Baha was infallible. I said that God is infallible, and as a Manifestation of God, Baha'u'llah was infallible.

So as a messenger he gets all this science wrong? Your answer is "well yes it's still proof of a God giving revelations, he just misheard all the science and missed all the parts where God talked about anything new or more advanced than current science from 1800". Even for apologetics that is too much. The obvious answer here is a man from that time made up a bunch of spirituality and when he got to science he based it on current scientific knowledge and made up metaphysics. It didn't age well.

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
No, Baha'u'llah did not get anything wrong.
Abdu'l-Baha was not a Messenger of God so He was not infallible.

Every writing from Abdul'baha has conferred infallibility. Every Interpretation Abdul'baha gave had conferred Infallibility.

The issue is not with what Abdul'baha offered, but the capacity of the audience. Thus explanations were given to their capacity.

When Abdul'baha discussed topics directly with scientific minds, they also walked away satisfied with the explanations.

This aspect of infallibility needs to be studied, as I offer your statement about Abdul'baha is incorrect.

Be happy, be happy, be full of joy!

Regards Tony

joelr

No, Baha'u'llah did not get anything wrong.
Abdu'l-Baha was not a Messenger of God so He was not infallible.

That man is the highest teacher of the religion. He's speaking for the exact beliefs of the religion. The preface doesn't say he's wrong, it says he's accurately teaching the beliefs?
"Abdu'l-Bahá was later canonized as the last of three "central figures" of the religion, along with Baháʼu'lláh and the Báb, and his writings and authenticated talks are regarded as sources of Baháʼí sacred literature.[3]"

As far as I can tell only ʻAbdu'l-Bahá speaks on evolution and it's assumed he is speaking on the correct beliefs of the movement.
The other two don't ever seem to go there, they just keep on with "Oh splendid Lord, he warneth you...his radiance illuminates all....." and so on

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That man is the highest teacher of the religion. He's speaking for the exact beliefs of the religion. The preface doesn't say he's wrong, it says he's accurately teaching the beliefs?
"Abdu'l-Bahá was later canonized as the last of three "central figures" of the religion, along with Baháʼu'lláh and the Báb, and his writings and authenticated talks are regarded as sources of Baháʼí sacred literature.[3]"

As far as I can tell only ʻAbdu'l-Bahá speaks on evolution and it's assumed he is speaking on the correct beliefs of the movement.
The other two don't ever seem to go there, they just keep on with "Oh splendid Lord, he warneth you...his radiance illuminates all....." and so on
That is true, only ʻAbdu'l-Bahá speaks on evolution and it's assumed he is speaking correctly, but Abdu'l-Baha was not a Messenger of God so He was not infallible.

joelr

That is true, only ʻAbdu'l-Bahá speaks on evolution and it's assumed he is speaking correctly, but Abdu'l-Baha was not a Messenger of God so He was not infallible.
He wasn't wrong, the material is wrong. The messenger literally said he isn't wrong.

"
In His Writings, He instructed all to turn to His eldest Son, ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, not only as the authorized interpreter of the Bahá’í Writings but also as the perfect exemplar of the Faith’s spirit and teachings.

Following Bahá’u’lláh’s passing, ‘Abdu’l-Bahá’s extraordinary qualities of character, His knowledge and His service to humanity offered a vivid demonstration of Bahá’u’lláh’s teachings in action, and brought great prestige to the rapidly expanding community throughout the world.