• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution by Natural Selection is a fact

Me Myself

Back to my username
You miss the point.
The story has been around for centuries....
and will be long after we are gone.

Now focus.....
Man is different than all of the other animals.
If you were Moses....having the attention of the Almighty....you might ask...
What is Man?... that You are mindful of him.

In the course of the conversation, this story of bodily manipulation comes up.
What is Moses to do with such info?

And yet the story was delivered.
And retold over all of these years.
Only in recent decades do the details seem feasible.

And if you were Moses.....the story means what to you?

Every animal is different from all other animals. Different living conditions and different kinds of mutation over time made this happen.

You know that Moses believed in this (well... let´s say we can say that) , we do not know that this was not simply an hallucination of him coming from similar stories of his time coming to him with the mask of some psychic personality in himself that he thought was "God"

Everything that you say has no relevance to what we were ediscussing originaly, with leaves me to the conclusion that obviously you cannot say how this story points to cloning any more than thousands other myths of human creation around the world.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Every animal is different from all other animals. Different living conditions and different kinds of mutation over time made this happen.

You know that Moses believed in this (well... let´s say we can say that) , we do not know that this was not simply an hallucination of him coming from similar stories of his time coming to him with the mask of some psychic personality in himself that he thought was "God"

Everything that you say has no relevance to what we were ediscussing originaly, with leaves me to the conclusion that obviously you cannot say how this story points to cloning any more than thousands other myths of human creation around the world.

So it would be needful that Moses would have scribed current day terminology..... that you are then able to see the connection?

Tiberius

Natural selection isn't evolution, it is devolution, it is the taking away of information and complexity. And besides natural selection validates Intelligent Design because the genes must be in an organism in order for them to be selected. How did the information for all the different types of dogs get into the very first dog kind?

You have some very wrong ideas about evolution.

I recommend reading some books about the subject.