• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution of what?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I agreed that one ancient mythology does not justify another ancient mythology, but in this case the particular mythology of the Bible matches with the geographical and archaeological evidences from the Indus Valley. For example, the four rivers of Eden are found at Pushkar in Rajasthan. The evidence of blood is found at Jalore in Rajasthan. Therefore, instead of dismissing it as a mythology and closing the chapter there, we must look at the possible places where this mythology may have taken place.
The answer is a flat no, There is no evidence for the Created history and mythology of Exodus as described in the Bible and Joshua's invasion without considering a Created history involving the Indus valley.

ChieftheCef

He believes he found Eden in a totally different place. This does not make the Bible stories true however. They and their over all sentiment is demonstratably proven false with science.
Hate to spread that guy around, warning: he does lie in at least other videos.

ChieftheCef

The answer is a flat no, There is no evidence for the Created history and mythology of Exodus as described in the Bible and Joshua's invasion without considering a Created history involving the Indus valley.
No, Osarseph. Osarseph changed his name to Moses. It was probably embellished but it is recorded history. I encourage you to learn about Akhenaten and Osarseph and the Hyksos. Very interesting, especially considering the vibe of the times and the long-term safety of nonbelievers, like people who believe in Karma or even don't believe in practically anything but things like Science, "they like me" etc.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No, Osarseph. Osarseph changed his name to Moses.
No evidence a name change ever took place,. This claim relates to trying to make Exodus into related fts and people in the history of Egypt.
It was probably embellished but it is recorded history. I encourage you to learn about Akhenaten and Osarseph and the Hyksos. Very interesting, especially considering the vibe of the times and the long-term safety of nonbelievers, like people who believe in Karma or even don't believe in practically anything but things like Science, "they like me" etc.
I have extensively read and studied the research, archeological, and historical sources related to Exodus, An interesting fact is the account of the journey of Exodus in geographically un the Sinai follow relatively accurately the known trade routes in the Sinai. Though there is no evidence such numbers or that it ever took place as described in the Bible fit the evidence,

Embellished and created history. There is historical evidence in the History of Egypt of events and people that Exodus was patterned after as created History, but evidence of actual events and people no.

It was indicated in your post you do not necessarily support science, Is this true?

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

He believes he found Eden in a totally different place. This does not make the Bible stories true however. They and their over all sentiment is demonstratably proven false with science.
I have an interesting view of the account involving Eden and the lose of paradise, The region in Northern Africa and the Middle East underwent a rather drastic climate change in recent history. Over the past 10,000 years the climate dried out and the population was forced into the river valleys beginning the civilizations. The verdant plains and abundant resources were lost,

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Many evolutionists are so obsessed with the idea of a chain of related animals that they forget that the environment around them must have evolved along with or faster than these animals' supposed biological evolution, or else they would not have survived in a hostile environment like the one that suggests a universe in formation.
They do? I think you are not listening to them. Every person I've ever met who accepts evolution also understands that the environment also changes, sometimes so fast that there is not enough time for every species to adapt and resulting in mass extinctions. Indeed this is a necessary part of the theory of evolution, that natural selection is driven by changes in the environment.
Why do evolutionists limit their evolutionary theory only to animals, and forget about the environment that also had to be transformed to welcome them upon their "evolutionary" arrival?
Traditionally, the word evolution has only been used to describe how LIFE changes.

However, there is a new hypothesis being thrown around by a very few scientists, that the universe has an overall principles guiding it that all things evolve, including things like the environment, cultures, and even the universe itself. You might think of this idea as the discovery of a new law of nature.
For example: when did the water appear in the evolution of the animals? :eek:
The planet had water before life came into being. Was this a rhetorical question? I sometimes have difficulty knowing when someone is texting tongue in cheek.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Why do evolutionists limit their evolutionary theory only to animals, and forget about the environment that also had to be transformed to welcome them upon their "evolutionary" arrival?
With all due respect brother, evolutionists do not limit evolutionary theory to just animals; they consider the entire ecosystem, including the environment, as part of the evolutionary process. The environment plays a crucial role in their analysis of shaping the evolutionary paths of organisms through a process known as environmental selection or natural selection. Environmental influence on evolution, adaptation to changing environments, environmental changes driven by organisms, coevolution are holistically considered and there is no question about it. You got that wrong.

Last edited:

ChieftheCef

I have an interesting view of the account involving Eden and the lose of paradise, The region in Northern Africa and the Middle East underwent a rather drastic climate change in recent history. Over the past 10,000 years the climate dried out and the population was forced into the river valleys beginning the civilizations. The verdant plains and abundant resources were lost,
But can you prove it?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
But can you prove it?
There is not "proof" involved here, and if you understand the plain English you would understand my post.

The reality is there is no evidence for Adam and Eve, the Creation myth, Noah's Ark myth or Exodus as described in the Bible.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I agreed that one ancient mythology does not justify another ancient mythology, but in this case the particular mythology of the Bible matches with the geographical and archaeological evidences from the Indus Valley. For example, the four rivers of Eden are found at Pushkar in Rajasthan. The evidence of blood is found at Jalore in Rajasthan. Therefore, instead of dismissing it as a mythology and closing the chapter there, we must look at the possible places where this mythology may have taken place.
Even though the Exodus created history is not remotely an accurate history and contain many inconsistencies. There are aspects of the story that are tooted in history of Egypt and the Levant.

(1) There were Hebrew/Canaanite slaves in Egypt at time Exodus took place, but their is a problem when it took place because of conflicts with the evidence.
(2) The account of the journey through the Sinai does follow known trading routes and landmarks of the Sinai establishing that the Biblical description by those that compiled intended an Exodus from Egypt.
(3) There is evidence of small migrations and rebellions from Egypt to the Levant, because of plagues and environmental disasters in Egypt that reflects the history the Exodus story is based on. This period of rebellion were called the "empty years."

Like most of the Pentateuch it is a compilations of narratives compiled fter 600 BCE set in history and not historical records.

The following reference does well to describes the history of Egypt during the period that the Exodus st0ry is set in.

ChieftheCef

There is not "proof" involved here, and if you understand the plain English you would understand my post.

The reality is there is no evidence for Adam and Eve, the Creation myth, Noah's Ark myth or Exodus as described in the Bible.
Oh, sorry. I'm recovering from a traumatic accident I could not get to the hospital to recover and am now beginning to see results of my recovery plan.

Here's a zinger!

Mark 2:5

“When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, ‘Son, your sins are forgiven.’“

Sins were forgiven before Jesus died nullifying the idea that Jesus had to die to forgive sins.

And another!

Let’s think about it this way: Jesus said the disciples would be around and they aren’t. The Bible states Mathew 16:28 "Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." “

And another!

Cain’s wife came from a town that had already existed prior to Eden. Genesis 4:16-17 “So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.”

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Oh, sorry. I'm recovering from a traumatic accident I could not get to the hospital to recover and am now beginning to see results of my recovery plan.

Here's a zinger!

Mark 2:5

“When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, ‘Son, your sins are forgiven.’“

Sins were forgiven before Jesus died nullifying the idea that Jesus had to die to forgive sins.

And another!

Let’s think about it this way: Jesus said the disciples would be around and they aren’t. The Bible states Mathew 16:28 "Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." “

And another!

Cain’s wife came from a town that had already existed prior to Eden. Genesis 4:16-17 “So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.”
No zingers here!!! Quoting the scripture is not evidence and circular reasoning.

We need independent evidence for the above claims.