• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Christmas Song?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think the song is Carol of the Bells, by the Trans-Syberian Orchestra. Actually, thats the only christmas song I like. I've never liked Christmas songs that much for some reason.

nutshell

I love "Carol of the Bells" but I can't stand Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Yuck!!!

My favorite song this year is probably "We Three Kings of Orient Are." There's a great version of it hitting the airwaves, but I'm afraid it's by N'Sync. Someone PLEASE correct me if you know what I'm talking about and I'm wrong. Thanks.

anders

Gotta get a new set of earplugs. Why can't shops realize that us suffering from tinnitus want silence?

That said, I'd go for Mary's Boychild done by Boney M.

anders

A this time of the year, I want to use earplugs in shops. Why don't they realize that us people afflicted with tinnitus want silence?

But having to choose, I'd say Mary's Boychild as done by Boney M is my favourite.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
anders said:
A this time of the year, I want to use earplugs in shops. Why don't they realize that us people afflicted with tinnitus want silence?

But having to choose, I'd say Mary's Boychild as done by Boney M is my favourite.
With tinnitus, I find silence worse, because the noise from the tinnitus is more noticeable.........

Oh Holy night, which I have by Celine Dion, Andy williams, Enya and Joan Baez. Not sure which one I like best.