• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite War Movies

PFZKW88

I liked Saving Private Ryan and Full Metal Jacket. For some reason I thought the beginning half of FMJ was kind of funny when Hartmann was yelling at them, until Pyle killed himself. I also like Gods and Generals, and also in the military genre, but not strictly a war movie, the Last Samurai.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
The Last Samurai is one of my favorite movies. The Bushido Code is definitively a Warrior Code although it can be applied elsewhere.

merkhenry

I am Huge Fan Of war movies.Schindler's List is my favourite War movie.This movie is related to Drama And History.It is very Amazing Movie.Emilie Schindler is my Favourite character in this Movie.His Born in November 13, 1959 in London, England, UK.

Renji

Braveheart. And yeah, not really a war movie but, I also like A Knight's tale, where the main character is portrayed by Heath Ledger.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Wow, skimming through posters, this thread seems to be the kiss of bannination!

Anyway, my dad and I really wanted to see Warhorse, but missed its run. What did people hear think of it?

Wirey

Fartist
Midway. They stayed pretty close to the actual history for most of it. Plus, Pat Morita really was onboard the Kaga, I think.