• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINALLY, the Proof That There Is No GOD!!

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
If God ceased to exist, no one would have anything to live for.

I don't know why people have this weird dichotomy that God's sole purpose is to keep us from doing bad things. The reality is that God is what makes everything good, whether we like it or not. Without God, there would literally be nothing worth living for in the world.

Imagine the despair of the Holocaust, except remove all hope, and you've got a glimpse of what the world would be like without God. Hope is life. Despair is death.

First of all tomspug: if God ceased to exist that would mean God existed. But I know what you mean. Even so, the existence of God does not keep 'us' from doing anything. God is but the conscience of the Universe, not a being that wishes or wants or dictates things.
Hope and despair are Earthly principals and not something that concerns a Divine being.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Actually I dont think it's plausable there is a god. What did God do during that eternity before he created everything? If God was all that existed back then, what disturbed the eternal equilibrium and compelled him to create? Was he bored? Was he lonely? God is supposed to be perfect. If something is perfect, it is complete--it needs nothing else. We humans engage in activities because we are pursuing that elusive perfection, because there is disequilibrium caused by a difference between what we are and what we want to be. If God is perfect, there can be no disequilibrium. There is nothing he needs, nothing he desires, and nothing he must or will do. A God who is perfect does nothing except exist. A perfect creator God is impossible.

I believe my answer above is adequate of response.
God is the conscience of the Universe. 'We' are the Will of this conscience. Afterwards, God & Goddess' are the principals of the Universe manifest into our earthly realities through our Will.