• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Those Who Believe in the Story of Lucifer

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Thank you s3v3n, I am fully aware of the Book of Enoch as well as Nephilim, my question was 'how did they mate with human women if they had no apparatus? I was being coy, didn't work I guess LOL

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Angels do not mate, they are created in abundance by the will of God.
except for with men:
Genesis 6:4
The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them--they are the heroes, who, from of old, are the men of name.

OGMIOS6666

Ah yes, the bible says that but we do know that some of the words have been twisted to make legal things illegal and illegal things legal.

s3v3n

Seeker of perspective
Ah yes, the bible says that but we do know that some of the words have been twisted to make legal things illegal and illegal things legal.

Okay I'm not attacking your point of view at all, in fact I'm not even referencing it exactly. I'm seriously trying to understand you, you just disputed the bible's validity because it may have (certainly history bears this truth up, so understand I agree with you) be edited, changed, and perverted for the purpose other than it may have been intended. HOWEVER, the only text you quoted directly as a source for your position is the movie the Usual Suspects "The greatest trick the devil evil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....

I'm asking you in sincerity for the third time, you've disputed the bible, you've disputed the opinions of everyone else, all I'm asking is for the sake of reasonable discourse is that you give something other than saying "You people don't understand the truth", please please please tell us where you are siting? What is the source of your belief, is it your own obserservational belief system, is it a vision of your own, is it from a text of any kind? (Bible? Koran? Judeo teachings? Canonic Teaching?) I'm asking for ANYTHING....

S3V3N

OGMIOS6666

Inspiration. Sometimes when you are truly fed up with all the constant lies and bickerings going on in the life of the world, your soul begins to be perturbed and it asks for guidance and an increase in knowledge.

s3v3n

Seeker of perspective
Inspiration. Sometimes when you are truly fed up with all the constant lies and bickerings going on in the life of the world, your soul begins to be perturbed and it asks for guidance and an increase in knowledge.

So by your own statement, the bible is lies, but you are personally the sole prophet of god on this planet? The rest of the world has been mislead, and you alone know the truth?

:thud:
I wish you well my friend:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Ezikiel 25:17

Of course this is from the book you've indicated you do not take any stock in any longer since you are your own prophet of god...

S3V3N

OGMIOS6666

Ummm. Nope I am no prophet whatsoever, there will be no more prophets who will come to mankind, the only chap coming back is Jesus Christ.
One must dive deeper in order to discover the true words of God, it is all out there, it is just that your eyes are closed. Search and you will all find the manifest truth.:)