• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Those Who Believe in the Story of Lucifer

Morse

To Extinguish
Oh so it's a word game. Well in that case. There is no god but me. I am the creator and destroyer of all things. Why? Because I say so! You can't argue with me. I'm god. If you cannot recognize the power of my written word as it appears on this screen you shall surely suffer the wages for your transgressions and die....someday.....when I pick that day to be.

See the problem with just SAYING stuff?

Not really *shoots Cardinal*

Cause now I'm God. Because I say so, and you are dead, and thus cannot counter my argument.

You are invalid.

:clap

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
I was unaware that digital representations of letters and numbers have made the leap to words.

Recognise* or Recognize*, depending on what side of the pond you're on.

You are absolutely insane :)

EDIT: Crap, I just fed it...
HAHA you just turned in to the PETA poster boy for Troll Feeding. :D

OGMIOS6666

And by whose authority do you claim such a lie? Surely do you not know of the creatures who watch you all from places you cannot see?

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
And by whose authority do you claim such a lie? Surely do you not know of the creatures who watch you all from places you cannot see?
I haven't had invisible friends since I was a small child.

And by whose authority do you claim such a lie?

See how this game is played? You say stuff....and yet say NOTHING.

OGMIOS6666

you might think what I am saying to you are the words of a madman, but in reality it is you who needs to truly comprehend the truth. I have all the patience to listen to the words that you utter from your mouth, but truly try to regognise the truth.

Mr Cheese

For those who believe this story, how do you reconcile the idea of an angel, a being without free will, choosing to not do God's will? I'm honestly curious. This isn't supposed to be some kind of back-handed insult. :)

there are many types of angels...

angels have no genitals either, yet apocryphal texts discuss angel and human sex...

So, to assume all angels do not have free will....is probably incorrect.

Lucifer of course has many meanings

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
You have to tell me the truth and be able to support it with FACTS not fantasy. I am yee of little faith in things that have no evidence. You make claims....all people make claims. So who is to believe who?

Mr Cheese

Angels are made from light, it will take you 50,000 years to get from where they come each day on this planet in merely a day, they have wings two pairs, three pairs and four, they do not flinch without the command of our Lord.They all are assigned different duties, some move the crowds, some come to take the souls and others give the message of God .

Were you home schooled?

and/or are you on some form of medication?

Just wondering

Morse

To Extinguish
I want to study OGMIO, he sounds absolutely mad. I like madness.

OGMIO, would you let me subject you to a series of excruciatingly painful and unnecessary tests?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
you might think what I am saying to you are the words of a madman, but in reality it is you who needs to truly comprehend the truth. I have all the patience to listen to the words that you utter from your mouth, but truly try to regognise the truth.

And why should we?

What gives you authority to speak the Truth? God? Many have claimed the same thing, most of the time with completely different and often conflicting "messages."

I'm afraid your credibility is non-existent until you can provide some tangible, verifiable evidence that what you say is fact.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yes Morse by all means study me,in the end it will be you who will have teardrops on your cheeks, when you willcome to have known the Manifest Truth.

To the next confusion, Of course I am not God, God , There is Nothing Comparable to HIM, He has created all of us, we are merely all a drop of sperm, who when we will reach an of age maturity and fade away into the earth, we presume in our arrogance that we know the hidden keys, and we know the unseen. This body which is with us,is merely a kind of a box, and within that box there is yet another entity and that is your soul, and it is this soul which will by all means travel back to where it came from and was created. The only reason you are sounding harsh and want tangible evidence, is because you have been structured in such a way by the constant reminding of your peers, who taught you what you required to be taught, so that when you reach an age of maturity, you will have become the way they wanted youto become.

The truth has all been hidden away from you, but there is still the time to heal your wounds and come to realise that there indeed exists an onward journey far into the heavens, a journey which none can deny except the scoffers and the arrogant Ones.
:sleep:
wake me up when the sermons over.

Geez, one would think that sooner or later someone will come up with something new to preach about.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
there are many types of angels...

angels have no genitals either, yet apocryphal texts discuss angel and human sex...

So, to assume all angels do not have free will....is probably incorrect.

Lucifer of course has many meanings
Have I mentioned I love cheese? Now, this is something I have always wanted to know the coverup . . .er, answer to! How the heck did Angels mate with those tantalizing human women? And yes Mr. Cheese Lucifer is polythematic.

s3v3n

Seeker of perspective
Have I mentioned I love cheese? Now, this is something I have always wanted to know the coverup . . .er, answer to! How the heck did Angels mate with those tantalizing human women? And yes Mr. Cheese Lucifer is polythematic.

If you're interested the story isn't in the king james bible, but it is in the ethopian bible that survived constantine's cleaning job (council of nisis)...the story is in the Book of Enoch, which some say is part of the "Dead Sea Scrolls" and most modern christian churches dispute the vaildity of this, however, the book also appears in other places, so whether it was part of the "original bible" (which in and of itself has several meanings) is up for debate. Beyond that, do a google for Enoch and you can read and interpret the story for yourself, it's a second version, or according to some a separate event concerning the angels who fell (not the Lucifer story with a war in heaven and a third), but 10 leaders and about 200 following angels....who took wives and had children ( Nephilim) this story is mentioned in Genesis but only in passing and usually explained away (sons of God and Daughters of Men Genesis 6)....so in the end....:shrug:

Just the references, you figure out the rest...

S3V3N

OGMIOS6666

I am afraid Angels are neither males or females, they are a creation from merely Light, and they have only been created to do God's work. 90,000 more angels are created each time they go to visit God's House above the seven heavens. There are so many angels with different ranks and degrees, some have two pairs and some have three pairs and some also have four pairs of wings.

s3v3n

Seeker of perspective
I am afraid Angels are neither males or females, they are a creation from merely Light, and they have only been created to do God's work. 90,000 more angels are created each time they go to visit God's House above the seven heavens. There are so many angels with different ranks and degrees, some have two pairs and some have three pairs and some also have four pairs of wings.

You said that before, and I love madness as much as the next guy, but repetition without anything more than "Listen to me because I know best" isn't discussion it's that guy in the park with the clapboard sign that says "Repent the end is near" screaming from a milk create.

Some sources say that Samael when in heaven had twelve wings and sat at the right hand of the throne, when he fell only his twin, of too many names to tell, though sometimes called the Metronome could possibly take his place. See I can do it do....I've read everything I just said, doesn't make it fact, faith or folly, just makes it something I said. Please don't yell, talk, I'll listen, and happily discuss things with you, no one likes being talked AT.

S3V3N

OGMIOS6666

I sincerely apologising for imposing myself, I am not at all trying to enforce anything. All I seem to see is so much lack of farsight as far as the manifest truth is concerned, can you not see what is happening to all of us, I am sure you have all heard that the most clever thing which satan has manged to do, is to convince mankind that he does not exist. Satan is as real as the food that we eat.