• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Trump, size clearly matters; reality, not so much

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
From The Hill:

Trump, who has long looked to crowd size as a measure of enthusiasm, has taken to social media to deny the legitimacy of the crowd sizes at Harris’s rallies and accuse her of cheating.​
“Has anyone noticed that Kamala CHEATED at the airport? There was nobody at the plane, and she ‘A.I.’d’ it, and showed a massive ‘crowd’ of so-called followers, BUT THEY DIDN’T EXIST! She was turned in by a maintenance worker at the airport when he noticed the fake crowd picture, but there was nobody there, later confirmed by the reflection of the mirror like finish on the Vice Presidential Plane,” Trump wrote Sunday on his Truth Social platform, reposting a user’s theory about the crowd size, which included photos.​
“She’s a CHEATER. She had NOBODY waiting, and the ‘crowd’ looked like 10,000 people! Same thing is happening with her fake ‘crowds’ at her speeches,” Trump continued.​
Trump then called for Harris to be disqualified from running altogether, as he claimed the photo of the crowd was fake and therefore election interference.​
“This is the way the Democrats win Elections, by CHEATING – And they’re even worse at the Ballot Box. She should be disqualified because the creation of a fake image is ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Anyone who does that will cheat at ANYTHING!” Trump wrote.​
There is no evidence that Harris has cheated at elections or manipulated photos of her crowds. In fact, photo and video evidence shows thousands of people gathered at the airport.​

From the NYT:

Former President Donald J. Trump has taken his obsession with the large crowds that Vice President Kamala Harris is drawing at her rallies to new heights, falsely declaring in a series of social media posts on Sunday that she had used artificial intelligence to create images and videos of fake crowds.​
The crowds at Ms. Harris’s events, including one in Detroit outside an airplane hangar, were witnessed by thousands of people and news outlets, including The New York Times, and the number of attendees claimed by her campaign is in line with what was visible on the ground. Mr. Trump falsely wrote on his social media site, Truth Social, that “there was nobody at the plane, and she ‘A.I.’d’ it.”​
A spokesman for the Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment.​

What is truly pathetic is Trump's willingness to fabricate easily debunked absurdities in the certainty that
  1. his MAGA base will lap it up, while
  2. his Party will cringe quietly and acquiesce.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
With Trump everything is projection. Those were not A.I. fake photos, but these were:

Fake Photo
1723466316566.png

Fake Photo
1723466383205.png

Fake Photo
1723466413517.png

And obviously

Fake
1723466461614.png

I could go on, but that should be enough.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I could go on, but that should be enough.

Yes, but it's also a diversion. The point is that the pathological lying is spiraling out of control, with Trump making brain-dead claims that are pitifully easy to debunk. The man is giving a very good impression of someone who is scared and becoming unhinged. That's potentially dangerous.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes, but it's also a diversion. The point is that the pathological lying is spiraling out of control, with Trump making brain-dead claims that are pitifully easy to debunk. The man is giving a very good impression of someone who is scared and becoming unhinged. That's potentially dangerous.
That is more of his self-sabotage. He has no policies that he can advocate for without a lot of pushback. He's already abandonded abortion as an issue. The border is all about he has left, and how well is it working against all the other issues that are important? All Trump can do now is lie, and lie, and lie and hope some of it sticks. Trump's obviously rattled and not handling it well. It seems apparent that many voters are tired of his negativity and complaints. I do think he will get worse, nastier, and ask followers with skills to hack, spread disinformation, protest Harris events, vandalism perhaps, cause any sort of mayhem that will hinder her campaign.

This is an election for the swing voters, and will they like what Trump is doing in his interview for the job of president, or like Harris better as she shows professionalism and a capacity to solve problems?

I Am Hugh

Researcher
Last edited:

I Am Hugh

Researcher
And both over-generalization and the false equivalencies they promote, seem synonymous with intellectual sloppiness.
Uh-huh. You want to check the video and its transcript with sources to amend your own political hypocrisy or do I have to point to every other case ever known to man before the generalization is intellectually ****ing obvious?

Last edited:

wellwisher

I saw an interview with a young black woman, who was an internet influencer, who said the Harris campaign was paying her to say good things about her on her social media presence; DNC buying votes. She said she got paid $3000. There is a full court scam going on.

The fact that Harris has not had a press conference, where she is asked direct questions, and the observation that liberal media is barely complaining, shows maybe they are also getting paid. The Empress's New Moderate Clothes. What I also heard is some Democrats are still angry about Biden being driven out by that Coup, and Harris being coronated without any Democratic vote.

The DNC Convention may not be all fun and games and something might happen to change everything. Nancy Pelosi appears to be getting buyer's remorse for what she did to Biden. The Rabid base is fired up, but the moderates are falling away.

Pogo

I saw an interview with a young black woman, who was an internet influencer, who said the Harris campaign was paying her to say good things about her on her social media presence; DNC buying votes. She said she got paid $3000. There is a full court scam going on.

The fact that Harris has not had a press conference, where she is asked direct questions, and the observation that liberal media is barely complaining, shows maybe they are also getting paid. The Empress's New Moderate Clothes. What I also heard is some Democrats are still angry about Biden being driven out by that Coup, and Harris being coronated without any Democratic vote.

The DNC Convention may not be all fun and games and something might happen to change everything. Nancy Pelosi appears to be getting buyer's remorse for what she did to Biden. The Rabid base is fired up, but the moderates are falling away.
the-tiniest-of-violins-v0-7q9jfd2nyrhc1.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I saw a video of an interview with Trump where is mask slipped and you could see that he really was a lizard person with evil global domination as his goal.

I wonder whose claim is the more rational one.