• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freemasonry

Mr Cheese

all "fascinating"

you have yet to actually discuss your groups

1) goals
2) practises
3) why you feel the need to asserrt your group is right while other groups are not
4) anything BESIDES history and smoke and mirrors....

Our Free Masonry is inseparable from its religious context, its rich history and heritage. It has shaped our societies for many centuries;

Good citizenship, law abiding and exemplary behaviour epitomises the true Free Mason. Its code of religious and moral teaching has never ceased to influence natonal character;

With long established rules, regulations and ancient traditions; high standards of religion, justice and patriotism; free men are brought together in a unique and special fraternity. We share common ideals and ancient secrets which lead us to understand the true meaning of life itself;

The moral and intellectual values taught in our Masonic rituals teach and encourage our members to take a full and active part in their communities;

Free Masonrie promulgates tolerance, and mutual respect for men of all creeds, colours, nationalities, social backgrounds and lifestyles. We celebrate man's high origins and his destiny;

We meet together in love and harmony, leaders of our nations, states and communities;

Whatever we do in our private lives, or wherever we come from, we meet on the level, trusted and reliable;

We assist Free Masons and their dependents in times of hardship, sickness or distress, and our Free Masons support local communities with private charitable works;

We take care of the well-being of ourselves, our families, our neighbours, and our environment.

Last edited:

Mr Cheese

Yet not women.

No mutual respect there.

It seems this group is very different to what most think of when it comes to free masonary...

He has already stated his daughter is a member...

but apparently she can't be a priest, in the sense that all can be priests, I assume

Its obvious he's not actually going to reveal or say anything though... besides

"Our group is older than dirt, see that dirt, we were there first, if it wasnt for US, dirt wouldnt exist...."

It would be interesting to actually discuss how this group is "valid" how it is "better" and what it "does" and "why it does it"....

but then I think its clear it aint gonna heppen

Somebody who exhibits great difficulty in assimilating even basic information has claimed that I have stated that my daughter is a member of The Grand Lodge of All England at York.

This is untrue.

Anybody here may ask me any question that they wish, and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

The only limitation on this is that I do not tolerate rudeness, from anybody, and I will not acknowledge anybody who cannot behave themselves properly. I do not blame them as individuals.

Yet not women.

No mutual respect there.

Oh well then. I am afraid that I do not respect anyone who tries to hit below the belt UltraViolet, whether male or female.

I have quite a good facility for the English language and I will have no difficuty whatsoever in informing you if there is no mutual respect between our Free Masons and their wives. That is a judgment for them, not for you.

You have absolutely no say in this matter. Private relationships between husbands and wives are their affair. When we want you to express an opinion please rest assured that we will ask you.

Why are some people on this forum so downright rude and untrustworthy when others give freely of their time and energies in order to attempt a civilised discussion?

I will be a great deal more careful with you in the future. Your loss.

Mr Cheese

Oh well then. I am afraid that I do not respect anyone who tries to hit below the belt UltraViolet, whether male or female.

I have quite a good facility for the English language and I will have no difficuty whatsoever in informing you if there is no mutual respect between our Free Masons and their wives. That is a judgment for them, not for you.

You have absolutely no say in this matter. Private relationships between husbands and wives are their affair. When we want you to express an opinion please rest assured that we will ask you.

Why are some people on this forum so downright rude and untrustworthy when others give freely of their time and energies in order to attempt a civilised discussion?

and you present yet more smoke and mirrors and say nothign about your group STILL

fine I get the message..I will make an effort to ignore everythign you have to say...
It appears you have ONLY come here to promote your group, and NOTHING else.....

I find your pompousness to be rude frankly....

but I am tired today..so who knows:facepalm:

I must make this statement:

The website The Path of the Céile Dé is not connected in any way with the Grand Lodge of All England, or me.

DISCLAIMER: The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by The Grand Assembly of Masons at York, or a Convocation of The Grand Lodge at York. Any suggestion otherwise should be treated with extreme caution.

Mr Cheese

Due to the irresponsible actions of a bone head, I must make this statement:

The website The Path of the Céile Dé is not connected in any way with the Grand Lodge of All England, or me.

DISCLAIMER: The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by The Grand Assembly of Masons at York, or a Convocation of The Grand Lodge at York. Any suggestion otherwise should be treated with extreme caution.

bone head....and you are calling people on being polite?

pot_calling_kettle_black_large.jpeg

blackout

Violet.

I never did speak of your home life.

Your LODGES do not afford women mutual respect.
They do not even allow them in the door!

In what way is this mutual respect.

Please explain to me why/how the omission of women in your
religion/organization shows the same mutual respect
that is shown to men wanting to join you?

Weather or not you respect your wife at home is a totally other thing.
You do allow her in the house right?
And you don't keep secrects from her at home
on the sheer basis that she's a woman I assume?
(well actually I guess there will always be secrets she is not privy to)
If she did not WANT to join, that would be one thing.
But she has NO OPTION to join.
and that is quite another.

Oh yes you did. Free Masonrie is male only. It will NEVER change. That leaves our private home life. I believe that I told you, politely, to mind your own business. Talk to Mr Cheese, and the best of luck to you.
*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

blackout

Violet.
Oh yes you did. Free Masonrie is male only. It will NEVER change. That leaves our private home life. I believe that I told you, politely, to mind your own business. Talk to Mr Cheese, and the best of luck to you.
*edit*

Excuse me, but this is a PUBLIC forum,
and you will not TELL ME to mind my own business.
Everything on this forum IS my business,
if I choose to make it so.

Capiche?

*UV gets a sense of what it would be like as a woman in mr grands life*

Excuse me, but this is a PUBLIC forum,
and you will not TELL ME to mind my own business.
Everything on this forum IS my business,
if I choose to make it so.

Capiche?

*UV gets a sense of what it would be like as a woman in mr grands life*

Oh no it is not. Our business is NOT your business, and it never will be.

I answered your questions, openly and honestly, and you took advantage. You used my honesty in order to pursue your own biased, politically correct agenda.

You are a user, and will not happen again, I assure you.

The pity is that your bad manners and dishonesty will stop me from answering questions from others in the future. You have spoiled it for genuine seekers of information here.

Frankly, I am not interested in your opinions, and I very much doubt that many others here are either. Perhaps Cheesy is up your street but you are welcome.

On my list of those to ignore, and know that I am far from alone here in this respect.

Capiche?

Now try to say something nice. If you really can't, then suck a lemon. It won't help you, but at least it will take the smile off your face.

Now. Mind your own business.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Masonry has always been a mens society. Think about its formation about 300 years ago (modern), were there any female acedemics and the such? Nope. Male only is a tradition.

To my knowledge (told to me by Daemonpainter) some lodges do accept women but are not officially recognised.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This game old Lady seems to have been able to join,well an all girl lodge that is
Pier Productions for BBC Radio 4
999999.gif

_41241027_eg203.jpg
Chief women Freemason, Eileen Grey (pictures by Alice Rosenbaum)

There's only one thing more mysterious than Freemasons, and that's women Freemasons. The controversial brotherhood is widely thought to be a male-only preserve, but sisters, or should that be "brothers", are doing it for themselves

This game old Lady seems to have been able to join,well an all girl lodge that is
Pier Productions for BBC Radio 4
999999.gif

_41241027_eg203.jpg
Chief women Freemason, Eileen Grey (pictures by Alice Rosenbaum)

There's only one thing more mysterious than Freemasons, and that's women Freemasons. The controversial brotherhood is widely thought to be a male-only preserve, but sisters, or should that be "brothers", are doing it for themselves

There is nothing wrong with women forming their own female only system of freemasonry, of for others to form a system of mixed sex freemasonry. But it is the Moderns system of freemasonry, minus a religious priesthood.