• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freemasonry

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
[quote="grand" secretary;1698260]When we want you to express an opinion please rest assured that we will ask you.

Why are some people on this forum so downright rude and untrustworthy when others give freely of their time and energies in order to attempt a civilised discussion?

I will be a great deal more careful with you in the future. Your loss.[/quote]Greetings "Grand" secretary. I have read this thread to this point, on page 19, and have concluded that this is all I wish to know about your group. I have only read this far because my father was a Mason for many years. I do not believe I have to read anything further.

I did get a rather good chuckle out of this bit of drivel however...
[quote="grand" secretary;1687820]...because it is the mother of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Christian Buddhism.[/quote]I'd suggest this shallow claim is a tad beyond your pay grade as there is no possibility that you can substantiate said claim.

Greetings "Grand" secretary. I have read this thread to this point, on page 19, and have concluded that this is all I wish to know about your group. I have only read this far because my father was a Mason for many years. I do not believe I have to read anything further.

I did get a rather good chuckle out of this bit of drivel however...
I'd suggest this shallow claim is a tad beyond your pay grade as there is no possibility that you can substantiate said claim.

Hello UGLE plant. You lot must be deeply frightened.

Back to the Ale-house. It all started in a London Pub.

"Get another round in Theophilus (fart, burp) 'cos we are going to invent freemasonry now. Hurry up, I'm dead thirsty.

I prefer the alternative.

UGLE plant? is this a conspiracy!

No. It is a boring conspiracy, and that is FAR worse.

You see these plants are desperate. Desperate to tell us what Free Masonrie is NOT in their own interest and in the hope that nobody will notice that they NEVER tell us what freemasonry IS.

Why? Easiest question that you will ever be asked. They don't know, and they are petrified when asked.

Burp fart, get another beer in Theophilus! Be very careful with the sandwiches, the cheese is decidedly off.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

You see these plants are desperate. Desperate to tell us what Free Masonrie is Not in their own interest and in the hope that nobody will notice that they NEVER tell us what freemasonry IS.

Why? Easiest question that you will ever be asked. They don't know.

But you do and we are'nt entitled to know

You see these plants are desperate. Desperate to tell us what Free Masonrie is NOT in their own interest and in the hope that nobody will notice that they NEVER tell us what freemasonry IS.

Why? Easiest question that you will ever be asked. They don't know, and they are petrified when asked.

Burp fart, get another beer in Theophilus! Be very careful with the sandwiches, the cheese is decidedly off.

And lo and behold the ancient prophesy fortold that UGLE plants would follow grandsecretary from forum to forum to dis-credit his group who were the true believers.....

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
How about these Guys "the Grand Priory of the Knights Templar"

1626561.bin

Just a reminder. This was first posted on the thread Introductions

Hello everyone.

I am here in order to take part in discussions about Free Masonrie, to assist by providing reliable information as much as possible.

Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of my postings because the Grand Lodge of All England has no connection whatsoever and must not be confused with The United Grand Lodge of England including its satellite organisations, in particular those Moderns Grand Lodges governed by the Conference of Grand Masters of Masons of North America (COGMINA), its Commission on Information for Recognition, and/or the Masonic Services Association.

The Grand Lodge at York is a sovereign and independent religious Masonic body. It does not recognise or admit the existence of any superior Masonic authority, however styled. The Grand Lodge at York is the original exponent of true, pure, and genuine Anglo-Saxon Free Masonrie. It retains jurisdiction over the Craft of Free Masonrie in England, Wales, the Channel Islands, its Territories and Lodges Overseas. It promulgates and defends the traditions and principles of Anglo-Saxon Free Masonrie and stands as the possessor and inheritor of those Masonic ideals which are not represented elsewhere.

The Grand Lodge of All England wishes to confirm for the purposes of absolute clarity that the legitimacy and authority of The Grand Lodge of All England at York derives from its lawful act of constitutional restitution (public revival) effected at York on Friday 23rd December 2005 according to English law, European law, Masonic law, Masonic practice and tradition, and upon those ancient laws traditions and landmarks obtained through the practices of Free Masonrie since time immemorial. The Grand Lodge of All England is therefore beyond the jurisdiction of any other Masonic body, either at home or overseas.​

I am employed in order to speak officially on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England at York, and the views expressed are those of the Grand Lodge. I do NOT speak on behalf of any other masonic, or quasi-masonic organisations who must speak for themselves.​

Thank you.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hello UGLE plant. You lot must be deeply frightened.

Back to the Ale-house. It all started in a London Pub.

"Get another round in Theophilus (fart, burp) 'cos we are going to invent freemasonry now. Hurry up, I'm dead thirsty.

I prefer the alternative.
My goodness, what are you raving on about, man?

My good fellow, and I use that term rather loosely, I had not even heard of the so-called U.G.L.E. prior to wallowing through this pathetic excuse for a thread. It might prove beneficial to seek counseling for what would certainly seem to be paranoid delusions, no doubt aggrevated by a highly exaggerated sense of self-importance.

My goodness, what are you raving on about, man?

My good fellow, and I use that term rather loosely, I had not even heard of the so-called U.G.L.E. prior to wallowing through this pathetic excuse for a thread. It might prove beneficial to seek counseling for what would certainly seem to be paranoid delusions, no doubt aggrevated by a highly exaggerated sense of self-importance.

I don't believe you. You are just an anonymous succession of letters to me.

You could be anybody or anything. I can't even call you a "good fellow" because you could be the Yorkshire Ripper with a few minutes to spare, rolling his face on the Broadmoor library's PC keyboard.

Why should anybody listen to you?

Come on guys, in his defence, only he is allowed to post on this thread.

You state you are hear to discuss free *masonrie* actually known as masonry but anyway....yet when there are discussions you claim that everyone is a UGLE plant. So in other words, only you want to discuss this topic and everyone else must shut up and listen?

I know I'm being a bit of a smart*** here but the only thing you and your 'Grand Lodge of All England is beyond the jurisdiction of' is my foot in your *** because you are too far away.

Dream on Gloria.

GiantHouseKey

grandsecretary, is it your belief that yours is the only opinion that matters to anybody here on RF and that everybody else is inferior to yourself? If the answer is yes, would you be interested in telling me why?

GhK.

grandsecretary, is it your belief that yours is the only opinion that matters to anybody here on RF and that everybody else is inferior to yourself? If the answer is yes, would you be interested in telling me why?

GhK.

My opinion is that there are too many anonymous people on this forum who are only on this forum in order to cause trouble, from the safety of gutless anonymity.

I have no way of judging who anybody here is, let alone their claimed qualifications for commenting on the internal affairs of The Grand Lodge of All England, at York.

Posting #1

Hello everyone.

I am here in order to take part in discussions about Free Masonrie, to assist by providing reliable information as much as possible.

Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of my postings because the Grand Lodge of All England has no connection whatsoever and must not be confused with The United Grand Lodge of England including its satellite organisations, in particular those Moderns Grand Lodges governed by the Conference of Grand Masters of Masons of North America (COGMINA), its Commission on Information for Recognition, and/or the Masonic Services Association.

The Grand Lodge at York is a sovereign and independent religious Masonic body. It does not recognise or admit the existence of any superior Masonic authority, however styled. The Grand Lodge at York is the original exponent of true, pure, and genuine Anglo-Saxon Free Masonrie. It retains jurisdiction over the Craft of Free Masonrie in England, Wales, the Channel Islands, its Territories and Lodges Overseas. It promulgates and defends the traditions and principles of Anglo-Saxon Free Masonrie and stands as the possessor and inheritor of those Masonic ideals which are not represented elsewhere.

The Grand Lodge of All England wishes to confirm for the purposes of absolute clarity that the legitimacy and authority of The Grand Lodge of All England at York derives from its lawful act of constitutional restitution (public revival) effected at York on Friday 23rd December 2005 according to English law, European law, Masonic law, Masonic practice and tradition, and upon those ancient laws traditions and landmarks obtained through the practices of Free Masonrie since time immemorial. The Grand Lodge of All England is therefore beyond the jurisdiction of any other Masonic body, either at home or overseas.

I am employed in order to speak officially on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England at York, and the views expressed are those of the Grand Lodge. I do NOT speak on behalf of any other masonic, or quasi-masonic organisations who must speak for themselves.
I can't help those who cannot read plain English.

The nameless Moderns here, and their nameless plants and apologists, gate crash my welcome thread in order to talk complete tosh and nonsense about an organisation that is of absolutely no concern to them.

I am here to let you know about this private Grand Lodge.

Let them tell you who and what THEY are on their own thread where they can say, anonymously, what they want and where I may completely ignore them.

I stand behind what I say and I publish who I am and what I am. Personally I will always doubt the voracity of anybody who uses slanderous and baseless allegations and innuendo on any forum. It tells me that they haven't the guts to stand behind anything that they say in the public domain, for reasons that I do not have to explain to anybody.

Last edited:
I don't believe you. You are just an anonymous succession of letters to me.

You could be anybody or anything. I can't even call you a "good fellow" because you could be the Yorkshire Ripper with a few minutes to spare, rolling his face on the Broadmoor library's PC keyboard.

Why should anybody listen to you?

I actually had a bit of a chuckle at this particualr insult towards YmirGF, but that does raise a question grandsecretary, 'why should anybody listen to you' for that matter?

You are truely giving everyone on this thread an axe to grind.

Hang on one minute, the Grand Lodge of England is on the phone...apparently I need to now character assassinate you? No need, you have already taken care of that.

By the way, how did you know my name was Gloria? :areyoucra