• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
ach! This is just great! I thought my frubals could get home early today , but NO! First the highway is under repair and then the police go ahead and put in the damn frock block AGAIN! :banghead3

Demonic Kitten

Well to be honest...I was getting bored with the orgy. I think it's about time I look for other means of amusement outside of the orgy... sorry guys

Rakhel

don't think so. I can still only give out one point. and they did snatch my frubies. I think they even took the ones I rightfully earned from other threads.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
and they did snatch my frubies. I think they even took the ones I rightfully earned from other threads.
This is not true. No frubals you previously received have been removed or altered in any way. As of now, only the number of frubals you can give each time has changed.

The medals that represent frubals had to change because the software had reached its limit. Each medal associated with frubal count now represents a higher number than it did before, which means you may have fewer medals displayed. This was done for everybody across the board. The actual count that appears after "Frubals:" in the upper-right corner was not altered. No comments you received in a frubal from anyone else have been removed.

Please be patient, as it may take us a while to work through how we will move forward.

Last edited:

Rakhel

OHHHHHHHH!!!!! ok. I was never a patient patient. By for you I will ask hubby to restrain me from bringing out the hot lamp and interrogating you about the whereabouts of said missing members of the afore mentioned subject. I further promise that further inquiry into further discussions will henceforth cease until more misinformation of said subject matter is alternatively repeated.

Danmac

OHHHHHHHH!!!!! ok. I was never a patient patient. By for you I will ask hubby to restrain me from bringing out the hot lamp and interrogating you about the whereabouts of said missing members of the afore mentioned subject. I further promise that further inquiry into further discussions will henceforth cease until more misinformation of said subject matter is alternatively repeated.

I couldn't have said it better yourself.;)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
It seems that each ribbon now stands for ten times the frubals that it used to. Now each
reputation_bronzestar.gif
symbolizes 10 Million frubals instead of 1 Million, each
reputation_silverstar.gif
symbolizes 50 Million instead of 5 Million, and each
reputation_goldstar.gif
symbolizes 250 Million instead of 25 million. This makes the
reputation_goldstar.gif
a somewhat scarce item once again. Can I please have some frubals now for explaining that? :)

DarkSun

:eltiT
Frubal reverse-inflation. It's like regular inflation, except the value of one frubal increased, not the other way around...

Status
Not open for further replies.