• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
What's the matter now, do they repair the Frubal Highway? Reverend Rick?

It is under construction. The Mod's are not doing the construction, the VB techs are. If some tech hits the wrong button one day, don't come for the mods with a pitch fork.

Guys, it's just frubals. Cut the techs some slack and let them do their job.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Does anybody notice they seem to have taken away all the frubals received during the orgy?

Do you realize how silly a statement like that is? Lets all take a deep breath and think about nice things for a while.

The techs are working on the program, no one is out to get you. :facepalm:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Sorry, I just was on the way to the 4th blue star, now I have 1 red and 3 green.

Some of us maxed out the star system a while back. I have over 300 million frubals and only one blue star now. I feel your pain. The thing is, the frubal program was about to overload with all this frubal inflation going on. Something had to be done.

Please everyone try to understand that this is a technical thing and not a MOD thing.

If I could control frubal stars, do you think I would have let the system stop at 5 stars each? This is not an RF thing, it is a VB thing.

joea

Oshoyoi
Oh well it's been nice while it lasted....here's a nice pic for all you frubal givers. Thank you
final_1284050032.gif

Last edited:

Danmac

Have our frubals been reduced to mere frubal flatulation? We cannot allow this setback to defeat us. We must rally the troops. We cannot lay down our rifles as long as we have frubals in our magazines. Would Patton have laid down in defeat against this frubal pillaging? No, he would have slapped the weakest of us with his glove and demanded that we frubalize until our fingers are paralyzed with fatigue. So come on you frubal scavengers and hit me where it hurts. Let us be drunken with frubals till the crushed grape breathes out sweet melodies.

Cypress

Dragon Mom
Have our frubals been reduced to mere frubal flatulation? We cannot allow this setback to defeat us. We must rally the troops. We cannot lay down our rifles as long as we have frubals in our magazines. Would Patton have laid down in defeat against this frubal pillaging? No, he would have slapped the weakest of us with his glove and demanded that we frubalize until our fingers are paralyzed with fatigue. So come on you frubal scavengers and hit me where it hurts. Let us be drunken with frubals till the crushed grape breathes out sweet melodies.
:yes: fight them, fight for frubals! :knight:

Status
Not open for further replies.