• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FYI - had surgery.....success!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Some of you have known of my struggles with my health. There's been eating disorders, stress-related sicknesses, and reproductive health problems with my endocrine systems and my menstrual cycles.

Well, yesterday it looks as if yet another one of these problems has bitten the dust. I had a D&C hysteroscopy and outpatient surgery that removed nodules, a nasty polyp, and fibroids from my uterus. My cycles should be better now without the excessive amount of pain and nausea that I have experienced for the last 27 years.

And thank Buddha for pain meds. That's all I have to say during my recovery. :D

So, thank you to those who have known, who have kept me in your thoughts and prayers, and who have sent good vibes throughout the times when I've struggled. I like knowing that I'll be feeling better, but it puts a damper on my anger. What am I ever going to do now that I should be without pain?

Be happy? How am I to live life when there's less suffering? Oh woe is me...... :p

Love you all. :hugehug:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm glad things are getting better. I'm really happy the surgery went well n

But if you ever feel like you don't have enough anger, let me know and I'll think of something to **** you off. :D

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
I'm so, so, SO happy the surgery went well. Sending you the biggest, squishiest ever hugs and warm thoughts.

Plenty of folks will be happy to help you out with the pain factor.

Love you, lady. Rest and drug yerself. :)

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow, sounds like a huge relief! I'm glad all went well! Rest up and pamper yourself...actually, have someone pamper you. :)

You've clearly earned it. :D

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
I don't really know you but I wish you a fully and speedy recovery from your surgery (don't try and do too much too soon).
And then go out and enjoy all that better health makes possible! :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't know about your health problems but I'm very glad to know that things are turning up!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm glad things are getting better. I'm really happy the surgery went well n

But if you ever feel like you don't have enough anger, let me know and I'll think of something to **** you off. :D

LOL, sounds good, Jeff.

Hint: say something misogynistic. That'll set me off. :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm so, so, SO happy the surgery went well. Sending you the biggest, squishiest ever hugs and warm thoughts.

Plenty of folks will be happy to help you out with the pain factor.

Love you, lady. Rest and drug yerself. :)

Wow, sounds like a huge relief! I'm glad all went well! Rest up and pamper yourself...actually, have someone pamper you. :)

You've clearly earned it. :D

I wish you a speedy recovery.
Enjoy the drugs :D

Thanks bunches!!! :) :flower:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I don't really know you but I wish you a fully and speedy recovery from your surgery (don't try and do too much too soon).
And then go out and enjoy all that better health makes possible! :)

Thank you, Cassiopia. I appreciate it! :flower:

I didn't know about your health problems but I'm very glad to know that things are turning up!

Aw, sweetie. Thank you. As you can see.....I don't reveal everything on the forums. ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Some of you have known of my struggles with my health. There's been eating disorders, stress-related sicknesses, and reproductive health problems with my endocrine systems and my menstrual cycles.

Well, yesterday it looks as if yet another one of these problems has bitten the dust. I had a D&C hysteroscopy and outpatient surgery that removed nodules, a nasty polyp, and fibroids from my uterus. My cycles should be better now without the excessive amount of pain and nausea that I have experienced for the last 27 years.

And thank Buddha for pain meds. That's all I have to say during my recovery. :D

So, thank you to those who have known, who have kept me in your thoughts and prayers, and who have sent good vibes throughout the times when I've struggled. I like knowing that I'll be feeling better, but it puts a damper on my anger. What am I ever going to do now that I should be without pain?

Congrats Heather. :yes:

Be happy? How am I to live life when there's less suffering? Oh woe is me...... :p

Love you all. :hugehug:

Well, you could always rejoin staff. :p