• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza was before the war the greatest open-air prison

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
. Today it's the greatest open-air graveyard,

"Gaza was before the war the greatest open-air prison. Today it's the greatest open-air graveyard," Borrell said on Monday at a meeting of EU ministers in Brussels. "It's a graveyard for tens of thousands of people and also a graveyard for many of the most important principles of humanitarian law."

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

"Gaza was before the war the greatest open-air prison. Today it's the greatest open-air graveyard," Borrell said on Monday at a meeting of EU ministers in Brussels. "It's a graveyard for tens of thousands of people and also a graveyard for many of the most important principles of humanitarian law."

Well, it is one of the great places in the owrld. There are other like Ukraine, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan and so on. And as a Godindifferent person I don't pay attion to relgion or not. So Yes, Gaza is a great place, but not the only one.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

If Hamas had surrendered right at the beginning - anticipating so many deaths (having the sense of course to do so) - then all these deaths could have been avoided - apart from not attacking Israel in the first place, which was their biggest mistake.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

If Hamas had surrendered right at the beginning - anticipating so many deaths (having the sense of course to do so) - then all these deaths could have been avoided - apart from not attacking Israel in the first place, which was their biggest mistake.
That’s funny. Blame the oppressed rather than its oppressor.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I don't think they consider attacking a mistake. I think they are in for the long game of isolating Israel. It might work or not.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hamas surrendering would change nothing because
Israel would've continued apartheid, human rights
violations, & its recent (pre Oct 7) increase in murdering
Palestinians....which had achieved a 10 year high.
If not Hamas, some other organization would've
arisen in response to Israel's violent oppression.

Hamas is a symptom & a trigger, rather than a cause.
Israel's decades long behavior is the fundamental cause.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

They could always go to Egypt. Oh wait, Egypt dosent want them either.

Maybe explore reason why.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Wow amazing logic. So we just ignore everything happened before 7 October and just live in a bubble that tells us that Israel is defending themselves. This is just a disgusting way to justify the so called selfdefense narrative
No logic - just ask yourself honestly what did Hamas expect after such an attack? And if they did expect large losses of life to the civilians of Gaza then they are supremely hypocritical, especially as to getting the rest of the world on their side - given we all tend to hate seeing innocents dying wherever such happens. Why provoke such a response?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

No logic - just ask yourself honestly what did Hamas expect after such an attack? And if they did expect large losses of life to the civilians of Gaza then they are supremely hypocritical, especially as to getting the rest of the world on their side - given we all tend to hate seeing innocents dying wherever such happens. Why provoke such a response?
Indeed it’s not logical, one thing we agree upon.
It’s difficult to talk a person who believes this started at 7 October. This is just an effort to ignore facts and eliminate arguments to the cause of this conflict. Like I said before you live in a bubble..

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Indeed it’s not logical, one thing we agree upon.
It’s difficult to talk a person who believes this started at 7 October. This is just an effort to ignore facts and eliminate arguments to the cause of this conflict. Like I said before you live in a bubble..
It started when the British divided the territories. Guess who initiated hostilities first?