• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza was before the war the greatest open-air prison

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If Hamas had surrendered right at the beginning - anticipating so many deaths (having the sense of course to do so) - then all these deaths could have been avoided - apart from not attacking Israel in the first place, which was their biggest mistake.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well, we have been here before. It is a bit more complex than your version of history. And as long as you have chosen one side over another, we won't agree.
my version of history is based on facts , Jews whom came to Palestin as refugees of ww2.
they were not native .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
But surely they knew what would happen. And all the preparations - tunnels and such - were wasted and where the money could have been put to better use than building up arms caches. Let alone the loss of life to the civilians.
Hamas is resistance ,same as vietnams against USA and Algerians against France,they defend their land by what they get ,most are just homemade weapons .
This conflict show how the Western world is just hypocrite,double standard.
Show the reality of Israel , it's just such group of blood thirsty people, following evil religious teaching.which it's ok to kill women and kids of enemy.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Hamas is resistance ,same as vietnams against USA and Algerians against France,they defend their land by what they get ,most are just homemade weapons .
This conflict show how the Western world is just hypocrite,double standard.
Show the reality of Israel , it's just such group of blood thirsty people, following evil religious teaching.which it's ok to kill women and kids of enemy.
I don't know how this will play out but it seems to me that Hamas were foolish to have attacked as they did and not expect such a huge loss of life to result - knowing how Israel have acted in the past.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Actualy it was called Palestin under British occupation.
so can rephrase the problem is those born after 48 in Palestin.

No, I recognize the state of Israel. So now I am your problem, because now it is not just Israel. It is all those who in effect want a 2 state solution you have to find a compromise with.
Google countries that recognize the state of Israel and start from there. Then google those who accept a 2 state solution.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't know how this will play out but it seems to me that Hamas were foolish to have attacked as they did and not expect such a huge loss of life to result - knowing how Israel have acted in the past.
So when a powerful country attacked your country, so you should surrender ?
Hamas probably give a hint to the world what evil regime following racist teaching beliefs,we are living with .just similar to Nazis.
All world see killers of childern and women.
All claims about chosen people and promise land and coming of Messiah is bul****.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Hamas probably give a hint to the world what evil regime following racist teaching beliefs,we are living with .just similar to Nazis.
All claims about chosen people and promise land and coming of Messiah is bul****.

Yeah, Israel attacked in 48.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, I recognize the state of Israel. So now I am your problem, because now it is not just Israel. It is all those who in effect want a 2 state solution you have to find a compromise with.
Google countries that recognize the state of Israel and start from there. Then google those who accept a 2 state solution.
I don't recognize Israel as normal state because it's occupation criminal racist state build over Palestinians home and blood.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well, blasting Israel won't work on me, given I haven't an interest in either side. But carry on if you feel it helps.