• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza was before the war the greatest open-air prison

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It’s a matter how you look at it. My opnion war should fought on the battlefield without non combatants present. When bombs were introduced in wars this changed
Fine, so what were Hamas thinking, knowing that Israel would have to inflict huge civilian casualties in their attempt to get at Hamas operatives?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I don't recognize Israel as normal state because it's occupation criminal racist state build over Palestinians home and blood.

Yeah, I know. The problem is it is not a given that you are going to win and it can get worse. You haven't really won any of the wars so far and it is getting worse and worse and yet you bet on wining.
So maybe cut loses and compromise. It has been over 75 year now and it has no end in sight if you insist to fight.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Fine, so what were Hamas thinking, knowing that Israel would have to inflict huge civilian casualties in their attempt to get at Hamas operatives?
Maybe you should ask them if they had knowledge before that attack that isreal is gonna flat Gaza?
lol I already told you what I think about that reasoning.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Whatever the situation before the attack, what was expected of Israel after such?
You have only a minor point here. Israel is not ignorant of how they have abused the Palestinians. That means that their response should have been tempered and limited. They went far part that which is why initial support changed into almost universal condemnation.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
You have only a minor point here. Israel is not ignorant of how they have abused the Palestinians. That means that their response should have been tempered and limited. They went far part that which is why initial support changed into almost universal condemnation.
Perhaps, but given the scale of the attack, it seems the leadership did feel the need to eliminate Hamas - knowing how such could probably happen again if just left to fester again.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Perhaps, but given the scale of the attack, it seems the leadership did feel the need to eliminate Hamas - knowing how such could probably happen again if just left to fester again.

The problem is not eliminating Hamas. The problem is what comes after. If there is no working plan for that it could get even worse.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It is UN's prison, and all the countries supporting these policies are to blame. Everyone has known for a long time that the support money contributed through the UN went directly to fat cats and to buy weapons and didn't help Gazans much at all. We also have been informed for many years that the UN schools were teaching the kids to be suicide bombers and warriors to die and go to heaven for the sake of fighting Jews and Zionists and Israelis and that the UN was pretending everything about this was unimportant, placing Gaza on a destiny to war. So perhaps we send 50$ to help Gaza and 49$ of it goes to buy weapons or to buy jewelry for some jerk in Sweden, and the UN blames poverty in Gaza on Israel then begs us for more money to help poor people in Gaza. Nobody is surprised, but I'm not buying UN garbage anymore. That coalition of dictators is a conspiratorial wolf that dresses itself up as a man wearing gold.

Israel withdrew from Gaza 20 years ago trying to do what the UN was asking for. UN demanded a 2 state solution, and Israel was supporting that plan. This was duplicitous of the UN, however. It had nefarious plans for Gaza's people to use them as disposable soldiers brainwashed victims. Why? Because Israel is unpopular with many UN countries, and the UN becomes a means to attack it passive aggressively. Gaza attacks, loses, refuses to surrender. This happens in cycles. Immediately after the attack freaking South Africa sues, a complex plan unfolds to force Israel to accept attacks on its civilian population. Obvious.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Well you can hardly blame Israel for not wanting to do any negotiating with Hamas - as to the future.

Well, no, I get that. But it is what comes after that is the hard part. If Israel hasn't taught it through and just went with feelings, then it could go really bad later.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well since you ignore everything before 7 October then you wouldn’t me asking this.
No, I was asking a simple question as to cause and effect (related to October 7th attack), given we could argue all the way back to when religions were created if you want to follow the casual chain all the way back to the origins of this conflict.