• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God and his hatred of homosexuality

Skwim

Veteran Member
To say that God hates homosexuals is about as ridiculous as saying the manufacturer of laundry washing machines hates those washing machines because the instruction manual says the machine is not intended to was dishes because damage and breakage will incur. The scriptures are clear that God as Creator loves His creation, but hates the sin or behavior which causes damage.
Who said god hated homosexuals?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Even when I was a christian I was of the opinion that his followers had more of an issue with it than he did since he apparently made no mistakes when he was said to create each of us.

InChrist

Free4ever
Even when I was a christian I was of the opinion that his followers had more of an issue with it than he did since he apparently made no mistakes when he was said to create each of us.

I'd say that too many Christians use homosexuality as a way of pointing the finger at another's sin issue rather than dealing with their own. All kinds of sin are rampant among Christians. God doesn't make mistakes, but people make plenty of them and would rather compare than admit it.

Last edited: