• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is disproven by science? Really?

Eli G

Actually, when "life 1st started", that first living organism which evolved out of nowhere ... was only one, or a few of them? :tonguewink:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
When you say "first life", are you referring to a living organism which didn't evolve from anywhere??? :facepalm:

I didn't say first life. Maybe you should read posts before replying. I said "it doesn't matter how life 1st started".

And it's good manners to answer the question ask of you and not just fire back with questions. Perhaps your parents failed you?

Audie

Veteran Member
I didn't say first life. Maybe you should read posts before replying. I said "it doesn't matter how life 1st started".

And it's good manners to answer the question ask of you and not just fire back with questions. Perhaps your parents failed you?
The disrespect involved disinclines me to play along.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

What did your parents do for you, make you into an atheist or just let you off on your own?

YoursTrue

Evolution needs life, you say, it doesn't matter how it first started? Why, because you say so?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What did your parents do for you, make you into an atheist or just let you off on your own?

I shall answer your question as soon as you show me your proof for your many claims.

Oh heck I'll answer it now. I had Christianity beaten into me. So yes they made me question if there was a God or Gods.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Evolution needs life, you say, it doesn't matter how it first started? Why, because you say so?

Evolution only works if there's something to evolve. No life, no evolution.

Now how about showing us proof of your many claims. Start with the bible being the word of God.

Audie

Veteran Member
This would serve well as a good example in a logic textbook in the chapter about Argument From Ignorance.
And the Honesty of just making things up.

It's a strange thing how far from teaching people
about valuing integrity, Christianity gives so many the
opposite.
How is that even possible? @Hockeycowboy , do you know?
Or even notice?

Why do you claim as fact this " inability" when you
have no possible capacity to know if this is true?

How is it honest or ethical to just say things?

Colt

Many people mostly atheists believe that God has been disproven or has being shown to be non-existent. But if you knew the definition and explanation of intelligence, or its variants, or synonyms, you will never claim such illogical claim. Thus, intelligence protects the existence of God from those non-intelligent persons.

I hope that before those who claim that God does not exist, let them define "intelligence" first in the usage of God = Intelligent Creator or Intelligent Designer.

The facts of science are a byproduct of Gods creation.

Sargonski

And since this is an evolution/creationism thread: "God is who. Evolution is how".

I am God -- and as such -- the claim of this thread is disproven --and you can not prove otherwise.

Now .. the identity of the Most High God .. what my name is "Sargonski" is just a pseudonym of course -- that is the secret that folks are supposed to figure out .. if they wish my blessings. Now Evolution you ask .. that is mutations that happen to your DNA .. you are evolving as we speak ... and as are all those around you .. every living creature .. at the same time :)

Sargonski

The facts of science are a byproduct of Gods creation.
Yet another example of just saying things.

Yes .. for the sake of moving lips -- :) I can also say God is a biproduct of the facts of Science and we have an honest to goodness Chicken or Egg Question ?

Now what you didn't perhaps consider is the third option - that the rules and regulations of the Universe - is itself God - That the "Science of the Universe" is God.

There may be a 4th position that I have yet to think of :)

Audie

Veteran Member
Yes .. for the sake of moving lips -- :) I can also say God is a biproduct of the facts of Science and we have an honest to goodness Chicken or Egg Question ?

Now what you didn't perhaps consider is the third option - that the rules and regulations of the Universe - is itself God - That the "Science of the Universe" is God.

There may be a 4th position that I have yet to think of :)
I'd have to be awful dim not to
have thought of that " third".

But consider it?

I might consider which watch to buy.

This 4th/ god stuff gives exactly nothing
to work with. Nothing to consider.

Unless idle word games like kalam cosmo
seem amusing. To me it's not.

I'm also not amused by people
just saying things, so I ignore them.

YoursTrue

I shall answer your question as soon as you show me your proof for your many claims.

Oh heck I'll answer it now. I had Christianity beaten into me. So yes they made me question if there was a God or Gods.
I can understand that. Ty for answering. I will tell you something about my experience. My parents did not beat me and gave me the best education they could. They did not teach me anything about God except tradition. No moral guidance. My father loved life but had a problem believing in God because of circumstances. He also wondered where was God when bad things happened. I look forward to seeing them again.