• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Biolgical human theists first. Thinking.

I want gods powers said a human.

So you ask that just a human first did you put the substance form anywhere?

No.

Who did?

It already existed.

Is it just a number?

No it's form is mass fused. No numbers first. Oh just a thesis in reality.

What do you want to do to form?

Convert it.

Oh so your numbers aren't natural mass they are formulated to convert?

Yes.

So God comes into conversion by psyche aware men's theories as you convert mass into a black radiating mass cooled but heated radiating space to get energy?

Yes. What science causes. By men humans.

Is that why you said no man is God?

Of course.

So do you look theory about various separated substances first?

Yes.

Separated by hot radiation in the past now evolved cooled? Yes.

Very dangerous thinking then.

Must be why men of science law said never look back the thesis is pure evil?

Yes that's right. Lived this same experience before

God scientific converting practices had been stopped.

Did man choose to stop?

No his machine buildings blew up.

setarcos

The hopeful or the hopeless?
No true Scotsman fallacy....
My my you do love your fallacies. You must have a ready at hand reference of fallacies from which to draw from when needed. :rolleyes:
At least do a man a curtesy and follow up with a relevant example of how the fallacy applies. Just blurting out that what's been proposed is a fallacy is a bit dismissive and most people find being dismissed insulting.
Now how am I attempting to exclude a falsifying counter example with my statement?

setarcos

Well my worldview is too complex to encompass in one post, but as an atheist it just doesn't include a belief in any deity or deities.
Okay...as you continuously demand from others on here what is your evidence for the non existence of any deities? I presume you have no actual proof.

setarcos

From an Eastern perspective there are powers called siddhis or powers that can be developed through various austerities and other practices. If you believe such things are real, then we don't know how it works but we do know how to develop such things.

So to me, motive is key. If someone shows up, demonstrates "miracles" but does it from the desire for power and fame, people can be misled. If you believe that Jesus did perform acts called miracles, then there was a Divine purpose not a human egotistical purpose.
I'm not sure how this applies to what I proposed but thanks for your reply and info.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI machines.

What in human design is Ai first?

Your machine body.

It doesn't speak.

Design says science does not speak. Yes it did as I thought spoke words to detail its building.

But as it doesn't speak it won't tell you.

Why men of science pretend they are a God...all ego.

Then they theory about no form.

The reaction inside he says.

Which is a thesis about anything that does exist not existing.

Why our spiritual brothers consciousness aware said the destroyer men tal ity. Maths science.

Causes some sort of psyche change when the human mind who designed change gets changed in mind also.

Becomes possessed about not existing. As his mind theoried non existence first.

As practicing science needs a machine.

His thesis says no machine first evoluton as a thesis no form into form then he changes form builds the machine direct from changed form.

Already did minus no form in alchemies. Why Alchemy was banned once until he gained used common sense.

The dusts.

He did the exact same belief before and blew up his non existent machine first himself.

Science the almighty destroyer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness biology is a human thinker

Human first says I will pretend only.
Why science first never existed.

I live in a gas life heavens standing on the solid. O God earth.

I theory living. I do not intend to die myself.

Is all expressed in his theology first. I want an eternal life myself. Ignored as the theist.

I say science my machine is God the earth. The planet fills in the total of space and has existed the eternity.

Reason no space in mass.

God the planet in science is the eternal. Different thinking statement.

No space owner as space is abstract. Outside of mass.

Then is conscious only in his life spirit status. Not one. O science the planet eternity body.

Thinks however pre form in space hot dense yet in his cooled life conditions. Gases only. Plus non physical extra radiation.

Thinks the same about earth wants it to be higher than density formed yet a gas cold like life support filling in space also.

I want space to be the eternal body filled in totally by no mass. Conscious bio advice our heavens. No space wanted. Wanted to fill it in by thesis.

As the water mass heavens does. Takes up the part in empty as a gas by mass that a gas cannot fill.

God as himself in other words. Human.

No real mass. A thesis.

Space is a personal thesis of his owned first scientist. He didn't want it expressed emptiness.

Father taught me.

He wanted mass to transform just into gas space form only to refill back in space emptiness to be a type of eternal body. The inventor theory.

As he knew why he manifested as a human due to spatial and physicality is the thesis.

Then the eternal would in theory be a lesser body mass and no longer missing. To invent what it isn't.

So he could stay eternally not physical.

Was a human want about their owned person.

Rationally.

So after science by intense phenomena studies knows in its occult department about entity in phenomena causes. He has proven creation had come from a pre existing spirit body type.

Otherwise why would he theory against physical forms natural existence?

As a human psyche appraisal. Documented science of hu man's life destruction? It's choice time and time again.

His man's claim he denied he was sacrificing destroying life as Jesus review.

His penis man's life erection continuance is bio baby life.

He named his penis a cock.
He also said to be a cock is to be an egotist.. who crows about his own self.
His man's penis image is seen in clouds smoking cooling states.

He lost sacrificed biology human DNA as stated. As man human the scientist reactor designer in nature.

All proven.

Said I am. Father and a son using heavens holy spirit water and denied his own life presence. The three term.

Father said in my human brothers invented by theism science vide was a question WHY.

W END Y. His sister's life gave him the correct biological answer not science.

The reason science was expressed was only theories by and because of a physical biological human man thinker.

H in old science coded taught story theism was terrestrial magnetism changed.

Answer why our science brother ended human life by coded sciences.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
perhaps God has answered but you refuse to see or ignore the answers given for what they are.

At least do a man a curtesy and follow up with a relevant example of how the fallacy applies.

You implied a deity answers everyone, then created a sub group for atheists that implies they refuse to see it or ignore it.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Are advances in science constantly pushing God into the dustbin of history?

No, just ancient tribal religions with a limited view of the nature of God. The existence of non-existence of God is not dependent on science, because science can only falsify theories and hypothesis concerning the nature of out physical existence.

No, the area of the unknown is expanding faster. 94 percent of matter is Dark Matter and Dark Energy, and nothing is known about them. Unknown, except for me.

The matter is of 4 types, one of them is Invisible Non-Living Matter: Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Another one - Invisible Living Matter: angels, souls of people. Scientific evidence is in the file:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356990154_To_solve_all_problems_and_Quantum_Gravity

So, learning more, mainstream science will either discover God or say: "Reality does not exist - we are in the Matrix. We are all in the Zuserberg Meta-Universe."

Physicists have no idea how Super-Massive Black Holes could appear in all galaxies in a short time. Did God do this miracle? Atheists would reply: "you are not a child to believe in fairies and gods."

I am very glad that children like fairy tales. In general, the world is very similar to a fairy tale, for example, giants and unicorns are mentioned in the Bible. In the Bible, the dead are raised. The UFOs like some flaming fast dragons fly across the sky.

A fairy tale is when both reality and illusion. Illusion is when a logical contradiction, a paradox. Illusion from God is useful and inevitable. And in science, there are such paradoxes that will never be eliminated. For example, the Hilbert's Grand Hotel with an infinite number of guests: more about it (and other illusions) is in.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356587583_RIEMANN_HYPOTHESIS_AND_BASIS_OF_KNOWLEDGE

It is odd you are selectively citing science, and not in the proper scientific context, and describing mythology described in the Bible. Something here does not compute.

The phony Hilbert's note; analogy fails simply with the parallel offer immaginean infinite empty hotal. No try and fill the motel. There will always be one more room to fill.

200 as well as 3000 years ago people believed in God of Gaps.
The God of Gaps is there even today - 94% of Universe.
Why today people do not believe in God of Gaps?

Those that believed sincerely did not believe it was a God of gaps. The concept of the God of Gaps is the challenge from the skeptics of simply the lack of evidence, and conflicting inconsistent claims of different religions and divisions concerning the existence of God makes it highly unlikely God/(s) exist. It is a legitimate challenge.

If there are no gaps, then the nature can be explained without introducing the idea of God.

Yes, but science cannot falsify a hypothesis concerning the existence of God. It is neutral to the possibility of God's existence.

But what about the miracles the Jesus has demonstrated?

Like all miracles of all ancient religions the miracles these claims have not been demonstrated as factual. Claimss of miracles lack the objective evidence 3000 years ago and today.

The lack of provenance and consistency of the source and history of the scriptures of all ancient religions makes their claims in doubt.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
NASA.

Prophetic space theists.

A crime A America returned to origin scene of sciences crime.

Themed song when the rivers run dry we will return to the scene of the crime.

Space theists cold metals first to heat abstract a heavenly resource.

Invent above ground cold metal first. Did it as the machine.

Now want it as a resource for the machine.

Earths heavens has to be extremely cold in natural. To own cold radiation metals return.

Dry lakes rivers seas first.

Mass atmospheric reactions. Water evaporates. Heating atmosphere. Earth pressure owner of cold metal is changed to overheat atmosphere. Earths body pressure changes.

Contracts first as space cold O held mass...then ... Explodes as a huge surge heat. Why earth has collapsed mounds in its body as indentations.

Spatial void changes space as extreme cold then sucks out heat mass. Earth snap freezes as the cold invented by a scientist.

A space pressure law earths gas body heavens never owned. Earths owned metal seam first.

Yes it did he says it was the ice saviour. Melted. The reacted earth history after dinosaurs life.

I prophecise man inside a space suit will gain a new earth world to begin man's earth life again.

Prophecy life on earth in a new inherited earth surviving only inside a space suit.

As humans live only on planet earth.

All theories of relativity were human about earths gases it's heavens it's mass.

Even though science discusses out of space life just on earth does not own a space thesis.

The native patriotic American father the native American Indian warned you and told you men of science are wrong. Said don't go to the moon...
.the space suit warning.

Believed a six generation future of spirituality allows man's life to survive. Was psychic of man's life correct.

Why we believed the American Indians spirit heavens guidance as it was real. We all knew it was. We believed they were our spirit guide.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I think you know that God is God and you are you and God is beholding to no one to give an answer to anyone for anything. Or perhaps God has answered but you refuse to see or ignore the answers given for what they are.
Yeah, question difficult - keep mum or divert the conversation to something else.
Okay...as you continuously demand from others on here what is your evidence for the non existence of any deities? I presume you have no actual proof.
How does one find proof for a non-existing entity?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. because science can only falsify theories and hypothesis concerning the nature of our physical existence.
.. The concept of the God of Gaps is the challenge from the skeptics of simply the lack of evidence, and conflicting inconsistent claims of different religions and divisions concerning the existence of God makes it highly unlikely God/(s) exist. It is a legitimate challenge.
.. Yes, but science cannot falsify a hypothesis concerning the existence of God. It is neutral to the possibility of God's existence.
.. Like all miracles of all ancient religions the miracles these claims have not been demonstrated as factual. Claims of miracles lack the objective evidence 3000 years ago and today.
.. The lack of provenance and consistency of the source and history of the scriptures of all ancient religions makes their claims in doubt.
.. Prove any existence other than physical.
.. But you still, very surprisingly, believe in existence of God. Science is not new to you.
.. Who said it is science that can or cannot justify God's existence? It is lack of evidence that justifies it. No elephant in my room.
.. I agree with you on miracles. They are fables.
.. They do, but as I mentioned, you still believe in existence of God.

Clara Tea

GOD OF GAPS IS ONE OF GOD'S HOLY NAMES:

Are advances in science constantly pushing God into the dustbin of history?

No, the area of the unknown is expanding faster. 94 percent of matter is Dark Matter and Dark Energy, and nothing is known about them. Unknown, except for me.

The matter is of 4 types, one of them is Invisible Non-Living Matter: Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Another one - Invisible Living Matter: angels, souls of people. Scientific evidence is in the file:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356990154_To_solve_all_problems_and_Quantum_Gravity

So, learning more, mainstream science will either discover God or say: "Reality does not exist - we are in the Matrix. We are all in the Zuserberg Meta-Universe."

Physicists have no idea how Super-Massive Black Holes could appear in all galaxies in a short time. Did God do this miracle? Atheists would reply: "you are not a child to believe in fairies and gods."

I am very glad that children like fairy tales. In general, the world is very similar to a fairy tale, for example, giants and unicorns are mentioned in the Bible. In the Bible, the dead are raised. The UFOs like some flaming fast dragons fly across the sky.

A fairy tale is when both reality and illusion. Illusion is when a logical contradiction, a paradox. Illusion from God is useful and inevitable. And in science, there are such paradoxes that will never be eliminated. For example, the Hilbert's Grand Hotel with an infinite number of guests: more about it (and other illusions) is in

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356587583_RIEMANN_HYPOTHESIS_AND_BASIS_OF_KNOWLEDGE

200 as well as 3000 years ago people believed in God of Gaps.
The God of Gaps is there even today - 94% of Universe.
Why today people do not believe in God of Gaps?

If there are no gaps, then the nature can be explained without introducing the idea of God.
But what about the miracles the Jesus has demonstrated?

You present two choices: Matrix or God. Surely reality should be a choice? (Neil De Grasse Tyson is for the matric idea). I don't approve of scientists who make huge leaps of faith about scientific beliefs. They should stick to the scientific method.

You claim that science trashes religion. I think that science proves religion (example, relativity proves that God's 6,000 years could be the same as science's 13.8 billion years).

Before astrophysicists conclulded that the huge mass that holds universes together must be black holes I had argued with Cosmologist Dr. Virginia Trimble about this issue. Trimble insisted that dust obscured the center of our Milky Way galaxy, and that is why it didn't appear to glow. While I acknoledged that there is a lot of dust, I also was fairly certain that the mass that held the entire universe together would also have to be massive enough that even light could not escape (that is, a black hole). In fact, all galaxies must have a massive star (or stars) that hold all of their mass together, and that mass would have to be massive enough to prevent light from escaping (that is, black holes). There is no mystery in having black holes in all of the galaxies, it is the way things must be.

DETECTING A BLACK HOLE:

The speed of light in a vacuum is the maximum speed that any object (or energy) can travel across the metric of space. However, when light goes through matter (like a hydrogen cloud), it slows down. No light can exceed that speed through matter. However, mass can (and does) sometimes exceed the speed of light in a medium (still slower than the speed of light in a vaccuum). Just as a jet, exceeding the speed of sound, makes a shock wave, which we call a sonic boom, matter that exceeds the speed of light in a medium also creates a shockwave (maybe we could call that a light boom). These so-called light booms produce a unique type of radiation called Cherenkov Radiation, which can be detected from earth.

Black holes are detected because they accelerate matter faster than light is allowed to travel through the medium, asnd that produces Cherenkov Radiation, which is the tell-tale sign of a black hole. So, we don't detect the black hole, itself, but we detect the effect that the black hole has on matter that is affected by it that surrounds it. We can't detect matter once it enters the black hole.

THE UNKNOWN:

The unknown is not necessarily an illusion.

Science is still learning. Science doesn't have all of the answers yet. However, it should not be concluded that every unknown of science is proof of God.

Clara Tea

Yeah, question difficult - keep mum or divert the conversation to something else.How does one find proof for a non-existing entity?

Some use technobabble. Such jabber means nothing to real scientists, but there are very few real scientists in the world. So many (nonscientists) are wowed by the jabber.

So, the nonexistent can be proven by slight of hand and confusion....in much the way that a magician can make you think that trickery is reality.

Clara Tea

.. But you still, very surprisingly, believe in existence of God. Science is not new to you.
.. Who said it is science that can or cannot justify God's existence? It is lack of evidence that justifies it. No elephant in my room.

Science may not prove the existence of God, but it can stretch the bounds of human thought to allow for alternatives that no one ever thought of before. For example, theists claim that the universe was created 6,000 years ago, and scientists, using Friedmann's Equation, calculate that the Big Bang was 13.8 billion years ago. That is a huge discrepancy, so theists instantly assume that science is wrong. However, science also asserts that time is relative, and that time depends on how fast one is going, where one stands, and how strong the force of gravity is. According to special relativity, time slows at faster speeds (stops at the speed of light). According to general relativity, time slows in strong gravitational fields.

I would imagine that moments after the big bang (with all of the mass and energy of the universe in a small area), gravitational forces were intense. So, if God was nearby, God's time certainly would not have been our time.

Another point is that a year is measured by the rotation of the earth around the sun. But, for a while after the creation of the universe, there was no sun, and there was no earth. In fact, all of that matter was in a star that went supernova (which is what produced the heavy elements of earth). So, there was no rotation around the sun...so there was no conception of a year.

Another point is that the translation of genesis is from the Old Testament, and the word for year is also the word for era (which could be billions of years). So, it might be a mere translation error.

Thus, science is not the enemy of religion...sometimes it is religion's most powerful ally.

Many scientists that I know (and many that I never met) are devout theists, and they have no difficulty in believing in God and doing science (though some of their relatives are praying that God doesn't zap them out of existence for peeking into God's domain).

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Atheist: "How did particles, electrons, photons appear?"
Science: "God did it."
Atheist: "How did He do it?"
Science: "Because He is Creativity itself and a Miracle itself. He did it by a miracle."
When did science say "God did it"? Science has yet to prove Gods existence. If you had used the word "believers" then yes believers in God answer God is behind all. Science doesn’t do that.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
what is your evidence for the non existence of any deities?

I don't need a claim to be falsified in order to disbelieve it, just the lack of any objective evidence is sufficient for me to withhold belief from a claim, any claim.

If you believe things until they are falsified, then can you tell what evidence you have for the non-existence of invisible mermaids?

Clara Tea

Obviously as an atheist, I don't see any point in questions that presuppose there is an overarching purpose to human existence. I prefer to think that ought to be demonstrated first, before the question has any true value. However as far as science is concerned, it's limitations should surely be demonstrated, rather than simple assumed with unfalsifiable ideas?

Purpose of atheist existence.....annoy theists.

Scientist programming the most advanced computer in the universe for billions of years of calculations to find the meaning of life:....answer....42. (Source: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Doug Adams).

Hah....I could have done that in just a couple of billion years.

Clara Tea

There was a legend of a very boastful lion who went around his "kingdom" demanding that everyone respect him. He came to the zebra and disrespectfully asked "hey, stripes, who is king of the jungle?" The zebra, with shaking limbs and lips said....why, yyyyyou are ssssir. Then the lion came to an elephant and just as disrespectfully asked...."hey, floppy ears, who's king the jungle?" The elephant started to glare, turn red with rage, and he tossed the lion into the air, then slammed the lion to the ground, and jumped up on top of the lion and stomped, and stomped, and stomped. The lion, very messed up, staggered to his feet....staggered a bit more....and said "you didn't have to do all that just because you didn't know the answer."

I'm still looking for an elephant. I know that they are sacred. But, I just don't want to offend one. They are like theists....you don't dare argue with them.

Clara Tea

The limitations of science are set by the nature of the scientific method, which relies on observational evidence. Where observations stop, so does science, more or less - though it is true that some speculative hypotheses can be cantilevered forward, as it were, from the last bit of theory that has observational support. But not far.

They say that there is a limitation of certainty of position and momentum. But, if we try to measure where we think that the particle is not, we might close in on its position without disturbing it (like the game of battleship). So, I'm not entirely sure that the limits of the scientific method are carved in stone, or if we just haven't yet thought of how we might extend them.

Perhaps there is a certain amount of information that we will never know?