• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God rejects homosexuals...this is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
An amazing view on TV was to watch the US beauty contest where the California representative said with few words God's position about homosexuality which is against the millions of words of Christian preachers arguing that God "loves" homosexuals.

The girl is Right and the several preachers who say the contrary of her words are priests of Satan, because God rejects homosexuals.

It is clear in the Bible that homosexuals were ruling the city of Sodom. Note that in the biblical narration the homosexuals were in control of the city to the point of enjoying the freedom of demonstrating their homosexual desires plus trying to impose them with the attempt to rape the angels of God who stayed on Lot's house!

Such a "freedom" of the homosexuals is becoming also popular in today's society, to the point that to be against such a desire makes you to be known as a "bigot".

Well, if to be against homosexuality makes me a "bigot", then MY GOD IS A BIGOT AS WELL AND I STAND WITH MY GOD.

In the Old Testament God has expressed clearly that having homosexual encounters deserve the death penalty, and God calls homosexuals as "dogs". It is also clear that in the New Testament homosexuality is rejected by the new Christian assemblies having the apostle Shaul asking homosexuals to stop such a wrong choice.

To put more clear how homosexuality is a "no no" by all means, we can read in the book of Revelation that Jesus clearly states that no fornicators, no liars, no "dogs" (read homosexuals) will enter to the new city of God.

I have the feeling that a believer in God who thinks that God loves homosexuals has been deceived by false preachers of God, because God is clear about this issue: No homosexual fits in the plan of salvation.

In order to fit in the salvation plan, the sinner must repent first, and to repent means to stop the wrongdoings and not doing them anymore. This mneans that while homosexuals keep doing their wrong sexual desires, they still are out of God's will, and the families or friends who "support" homosexual family members or friends are also part of the wrongdoings.

A true believer must take one side about this issue: or you are with God or you are against God.

I stand with what God has said and no human rights, human philosophy, and or human theories can overcome what God has said.

And, this is what FAITH is about: to stand with God regardless the opinions of humans challenging His words.

My regards.

Beaudreaux

Hey Drivingbackwards,

Welcome to RF! :)

It is refreshing to see someone who does not try to wiggle out of the Biblical mandates regarding homosexuality. Most of the Christians I dialogue with on RF try to say that Old Testament commands concerning homosexuals are to be disregarded. Disappointing.

So, how many homosexuals have you put to death? Do you know of any that you plan to stone? If not, I can introduce you to some and you can kill away.

Trey of Diamonds

Yes, when they stand close together they make an easier tar... ooo, bad thought, bad thought. Find a happy place, find a happy place...

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
To put more clear how homosexuality is a "no no" by all means, we can read in the book of Revelation that Jesus clearly states that no fornicators, no liars, no "dogs" (read homosexuals) will enter to the new city of God.

Do you think it is possible for someone to work off a title? For example if someone murdered will they be a murderer from that day forth, regardless of whehter he/she repents and becomes a new person. Is the label of murderer something that is like a brand on the person. Something they can never escape even though they no longer murder.

Another example, lets say a man commits adultery, is he an adulterer for the rest of his life, or does he stop being an adulterer when he stops committing adultery?

The reason i ask is because, if god rejects the murderer or the adulterer forever and there is no way to be accepted then we have to establish whether gods rejection is final on the matter or not. Im sure you will agree that the rejection cannot be final.

The other reason im asking whehter you think once a murderer always a murderer even though it would become a repented murderer, is because the bible says that no murderer will INHERIT the kingdom, which is different to not obtaining salvation.

People who are alchoholics often refer to themselves as a recovered alcholic or you are a recovered drug addict and so forth. The label of drug addict and alcoholic seems to stick. The part of 'recovered' is added to it. So....do you think that god meant that a murderer, be that a repentant or non-repentant murderer will never inherit the kingdom.

I see inheritance as different to salvation.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, if to be against homosexuality makes me a "bigot", then MY GOD IS A BIGOT AS WELL AND I STAND WITH MY GOD.

-- BS Snip ---

And, this is what FAITH is about: to stand with God regardless the opinions of humans challenging His words.

My regards.
Dear Mr. Phelps,

Thank you for your esteemed opinion on this matter. It is so refreshing to hear people "tell it like it is". At least people like myself, know exactly where we stand. Tell me, after all the **** are dead, which group would you recommend killing next? Democrats? Artists? Muslims? Keep up the happy thoughts.

Kind regards,
You friend IN the Light,

Paul

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Only an idiot would believe that the sin of Sodom was homosexuality instead of GANG RAPE. Especially since the men were clearly NOT homosexual, since they settled for Lot's DAUGHTERS. For those of you having trouble with this very simple concept, "daughters" means they were female. Homosexual men have no sexual interest in females.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
... the men were clearly NOT homosexual, since they settled for Lot's DAUGHTERS. For those of you having trouble with this very simple concept, "daughters" means they were female. Homosexual men have no sexual interest in females.
Could you explain that again?

Christian Pilgrim

An amazing view on TV was to watch the US beauty contest where the California representative said with few words God's position about homosexuality which is against the millions of words of Christian preachers arguing that God "loves" homosexuals.

The girl is Right and the several preachers who say the contrary of her words are priests of Satan, because God rejects homosexuals.

It is clear in the Bible that homosexuals were ruling the city of Sodom. Note that in the biblical narration the homosexuals were in control of the city to the point of enjoying the freedom of demonstrating their homosexual desires plus trying to impose them with the attempt to rape the angels of God who stayed on Lot's house!

Such a "freedom" of the homosexuals is becoming also popular in today's society, to the point that to be against such a desire makes you to be known as a "bigot".

In the Old Testament God has expressed clearly that having homosexual encounters deserve the death penalty, and God calls homosexuals as "dogs". It is also clear that in the New Testament homosexuality is rejected by the new Christian assemblies having the apostle Shaul asking homosexuals to stop such a wrong choice.

I have the feeling that a believer in God who thinks that God loves homosexuals has been deceived by false preachers of God, because God is clear about this issue: No homosexual fits in the plan of salvation.

In order to fit in the salvation plan, the sinner must repent first, and to repent means to stop the wrongdoings and not doing them anymore. This mneans that while homosexuals keep doing their wrong sexual desires, they still are out of God's will, and the families or friends who "support" homosexual family members or friends are also part of the wrongdoings.

A true believer must take one side about this issue: or you are with God or you are against God.

I stand with what God has said and no human rights, human philosophy, and or human theories can overcome what God has said.

My regards.

This is no different than KKK christianity, or American Slavery christianity, or dominate and suppress women christianity. This is a flavor of christianity that I unite with all on this site to oppose, refute, and expose as being artificial christianity. Some of Satan's greatest work comes from those who claim to be Christian. This OP grieves me and angers me tremendously.

And what I do I will continue to do, in order to undermine the claim of those who would like to claim that in their boasted mission they work on the same terms as we do. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. - The Apostle Paul

Last edited:

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
This is no different than KKK christianity, or American Slavery christianity, or dominate and suppress women christianity. This is a flavor of christianity that I unite with all on this site to oppose, refute, and expose as being artificial christianity. Some of Satan's greatest work comes from those who claim to be Christian. This OP grieves me and angers me tremendously.

me too, nice post

Tristesse

I'm glad that you disagree with those views. But your bible supports slavery, so, while I'm happy that you've reached a different kind of enlightenment about it, your still using the same book that slave owners used to justify their actions. I'd rather you reject the whole doctrine.

Christian Pilgrim

I'm glad that you disagree with those views. But your bible supports slavery, so, while I'm happy that you've reached a different kind of enlightenment about it, your still using the same book that slave owners used to justify their actions. I'd rather you reject the whole doctrine.

That's a good point and deserves a separate thread. The slavery in the OT and NT including slavery in Rome is completely different than the evil slavery in the history of America. For instance, the OT required masters to release their slaves after so many years of service. Much of the biblical slavery was voluntary due to personal debt. In Rome, people would voluntary to be slaves to better their lives or an estate owner without children would make a faithful slave owner the inheritance of the entire estate. The Bible commands Christian masters (slave owners) to treat their Christian slaves as equals or one in Christ. Here is the central theme in the NT in regards to slaves and masters. The cross is the great leveler in humanity, where all are one in Christ. This includes homosexuals too according to this verse.

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise. - Galatians

Exodus 21
Laws About Slaves

21:1 “Now these are the rules that you shall set before them. 2 When you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve six years, and in the seventh he shall go out free, for nothing. 3 If he comes in single, he shall go out single; if he comes in married, then his wife shall go out with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out alone. 5 But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever.

7 “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has designated her [1] for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has broken faith with her. 9 If he designates her for his son, he shall deal with her as with a daughter. 10 If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights. 11 And if he does not do these three things for her, she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.
12 “Whoever strikes a man so that he dies shall be put to death. 13 But if he did not lie in wait for him, but God let him fall into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place to which he may flee. 14 But if a man willfully attacks another to kill him by cunning, you shall take him from my altar, that he may die.
15 “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.
16 “Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
17 “Whoever curses [2] his father or his mother shall be put to death.
18 “When men quarrel and one strikes the other with a stone or with his fist and the man does not die but takes to his bed, 19 then if the man rises again and walks outdoors with his staff, he who struck him shall be clear; only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall have him thoroughly healed.
20 “When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. 21 But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if there is harm, [3] then you shall pay life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

26 “When a man strikes the eye of his slave, male or female, and destroys it, he shall let the slave go free because of his eye. 27 If he knocks out the tooth of his slave, male or female, he shall let the slave go free because of his tooth.

28 “When an ox gores a man or a woman to death, the ox shall be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten, but the owner of the ox shall not be liable. 29 But if the ox has been accustomed to gore in the past, and its owner has been warned but has not kept it in, and it kills a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death. 30 If a ransom is imposed on him, then he shall give for the redemption of his life whatever is imposed on him. 31 If it gores a man's son or daughter, he shall be dealt with according to this same rule. 32 If the ox gores a slave, male or female, the owner shall give to their master thirty shekels [4] of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.