• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God vs. Satan

God and Satan have been fighting since the beginning of time. It's imposible to tell who one. Something should been done; perhaps the military could do something. Time is ticking and people could be being tortured somewhere. We need to find Satan and kill him, not fool around with other things.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
We need to find Satan and kill him,

weekly-world-news-satan-captured-in-iraq.jpg

:eek:

Otherright

Otherright
God and Satan have been fighting since the beginning of time. It's imposible to tell who one. Something should been done; perhaps the military could do something. Time is ticking and people could be being tortured somewhere. We need to find Satan and kill him, not fool around with other things.

This is a joke, right?

You can't kill abstract concepts... oh wait... I guess you can, just not physically.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Is that you, dubya?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I don't think God's "at war" with anyone. I think God loves Satan, just as any parent loves an errant child. I think God (to put it simplistically) put Satan in the Naughty Chair for a real long time. When Satan has had a chance to simmer down, God will accept Satan back into the fold.

Considering that Satan has done unspeakable evil's to an unimaginable number of universes, I do not think that he just should get "the naughty chair". He should at least be killed and at worst sent to Hell. That would also teach other lifeforms what would happen to you if you became evil. Also, this is considering that God is "in charge" . Who nose that would is going to happen to us all with an unknown lifeform with the power and knowledge of a God.

crocusj

Phew! You had me scared for a minute and then I remembered...no they haven't.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Considering that Satan has done unspeakable evil's to an unimaginable number of universes, I do not think that he just should get "the naughty chair". He should at least be killed and at worst sent to Hell. That would also teach other lifeforms what would happen to you if you became evil. Also, this is considering that God is "in charge" . Who nose that would is going to happen to us all with an unknown lifeform with the power and knowledge of a God.
You should really read Job.

I am sorry if I got the wrong person, but it seems to me that this Mr. Mestemic somehow managed to change one of my messages. He somehow changed all the "Gods" to "Satans". I do not know why he did it, but it was certanly not funny. I write very serious messages, and what he did shows he is just a despicable, uncaring, brute. And I am sorry if I have the wrong person.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I am sorry if I got the wrong person, but it seems to me that this Mr. Mestemic somehow managed to change one of my messages. He somehow changed all the "Gods" to "Satans". I do not know why he did it, but it was certanly not funny. I write very serious messages, and what he did shows he is just a despicable, uncaring, brute. And I am sorry if I have the wrong person.
Wrong thread dude...

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/science-vs-religion/117859-find-god-kill-satan.html

Even if there is the slightest chance of there being a Satan, then we have to kill it before it reproduces and tortures everyone everyware. It's our duty by God to kill evil. Why are we on the Earth anyway? We are here as part of God's great plan to kill Satan, there is nothing else. Ever seen a baby being tortured by Satan? Well imagine billions of babies per planet, billions of planets per galaxy, billions of galaxy's per universe and finally billions of universe's in a multiverse. If Satan does exist then even more than that would by tortured forever. Just because you feel good now, doesn't mean there is a God. And, just because you feel terrible doesn't mean there is a Satan.

If there are devils around they would be able to do all sorts of evil things. One is to slowly poisoning the food and water. Why do they do it? They are evil that's why. This applies all foods and drinks. Since some foods are poisoned more than others, it's best to just slow down on eating and drinking and even better to stop it for as long as possible.

Acim

Revelation all the time
It's our duty by God to kill evil. Why are we on the Earth anyway? We are here as part of God's great plan to kill Satan, there is nothing else.

How do you propose we do this "killing?"

I'd like to help you out if I could.
Perhaps a hint?
It starts with an "F"
and ends with "orgiveness"

That'll teach 'em

outhouse

Atheistically
t it seems to me that this Mr. Mestemic somehow managed to change one of my messages

you have showed a lack of wording capabilities, maybe you wrote it wrong.

I write very serious messages

you may want to lighten up a bit until you see what the norm is in here.

and what he did shows he is just a despicable, uncaring, brute

he would be banned if he was such a person.

Have you ever thought that heaven and hell are mythical places ????

you do know hell evolved over a 1600 year period???

you do know much of satan has evovled into the red guy with horns and a pitchfork???

We need to find Satan and kill him, not fool around with other things.

You seem to have allot of hate built up, may want to go easy on that

Are you still in grade school???

outhouse

Atheistically
If there are devils around they would be able to do all sorts of evil things. One is to slowly poisoning the food and water. Why do they do it? They are evil that's why. This applies all foods and drinks. Since some foods are poisoned more than others, it's best to just slow down on eating and drinking and even better to stop it for as long as possible.

god is the only one who is said to have mass murdered everyone on the planet, heck god is said to have murdered all the poor innocent animals as well.

Sure you dont want to find a god gun with special anti-god bullets??? maybe he will flood us again :shrug: with all the sins society is getting away with.

I wonder why god would flood the planet and murder us all when it was the devil all along who made us do the evil deeds that ticked god off.?????????????????

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

I think for 1, Satan is the evil greed in us, and his character is a symbol for that. Also even if it was a physical man, how would we find him? Isn't he already immortal like God?

If God was omnipotent and really needed help getting rid of him, he would use his magic powers too make Satan no longer exist...

Angry!How would you feel if your family and everyone you knew was tortured. That is forever! Of course I am angry. Debate, debate, debate... that is what everyone seems to be doing. People could very well be being tortured and you just debate. If we don't try to kill Satan then he will keep on torturing people. You don't know what we can accomplish if we try, other wise he will just keep torturing people.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Angry!How would you feel if your family and everyone you knew was tortured. That is forever! Of course I am angry. Debate, debate, debate... that is what everyone seems to be doing. People could very well be being tortured and you just debate. If we don't try to kill Satan then he will keep on torturing people. You don't know what we can accomplish if we try, other wise he will just keep torturing people.

How is what I'm asking...

BTW, what do you expect, it is the debate category.

I have been talking on this forum for 2 days and I still do not see what you all are accomplishing. You just do not understand that this could be our window to kill Satan. Since we are armed and are not being tortured YET who knows what we might accomplished together.
#1 All food has got to go. It's all filled with devil crap anyway. So I would be doing you a favor. Devils like to go the bathroom in our food.
#2 Find where devils would be hiding and show them that we are armed. For example; where is the biggest amount of food-obviously the food store. You will not be able to see them but they will be invisible and watching you. Why are they invisible in the first place? Because our weapons might have an effect on them.
#3 Come up with a devil killer weapon. No, I do not know what it would be like, but just arming more people with better weapons and defenses should show Satan that we are willing and ready to fight and kill him.
#4 Another thought; why hasn't Satan dumped the Earth into Hell yet? Perhaps humans are stronger than they think. And Satan thinks that humans are even dangerous. Something like a humans(Satan) relashionship with a cobra(humans).