• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God vs. Satan

outhouse

Atheistically
angry!how would you feel if your family and everyone you knew was tortured. That is forever! Of course i am angry. Debate, debate, debate... That is what everyone seems to be doing. People could very well be being tortured and you just debate. If we don't try to kill satan then he will keep on torturing people. You don't know what we can accomplish if we try, other wise he will just keep torturing people.

poe

poe

Marble

Rolling Marble
Considering that Satan has done unspeakable evil's to an unimaginable number of universes, I do not think that he just should get "the naughty chair". He should at least be killed and at worst sent to Hell. That would also teach other lifeforms what would happen to you if you became evil. Also, this is considering that God is "in charge" . Who nose that would is going to happen to us all with an unknown lifeform with the power and knowledge of a God.
What unimaginable number of universes?
Can you proof that live in other universes exists?
Even if there is the slightest chance of there being a Satan, then we have to kill it before it reproduces and tortures everyone everyware.
Do you think Satan is a kind of extraterrestrial liveform?
It's our duty by God to kill evil.
God, who has created this world without our help, sure is capable of destruction of evil without our help.

I meant to say that there could be several Gods and Satans. Since no one knows what happened in the beginning of the universe, including God(s) or Satan(s). And since everything is a big mess in these universes no one will ever figure it out. So, then how do you proof that God(s) made this planet? Since we are all (God's and Satan's) included living inside a giant computer system. This computer created all sorts of lifeforms some good and some evil. Listen up, why would God want to make this pitiful Earth anyway. He has a googilion of other universes coming and going and God tries to help pitiful mortals, but there is to much to do and Satan's is always attacking him which makes his work even harder.

Fine, no not fine. I like saying what I believe in. Unfortunately, you all disbelievers are not taking this torturing thing very seriously. So, I'm branded a troll? I couldn't careless. I know there could be people being tortured somewhere and I want it stopped now! Time is ticking and these unimaginally tortured people need help now. I try to come up with ways to help them and you should too.

outhouse

Atheistically
Fine, no not fine. I like saying what I believe in. Unfortunately, you all disbelievers are not taking this torturing thing very seriously. So, I'm branded a troll? I couldn't careless. I know there could be people being tortured somewhere and I want it stopped now! Time is ticking and these unimaginally tortured people need help now. I try to come up with ways to help them and you should too.

OMG somebody do something!!!!!!!!

if they are being punished by the devil it is because GOD sent them there

if not at gods handsit would be of their own freewill.

now your POE and thats it, unless your like 11. in that case maybe a childrens forum would suit you better

Go ahead and make jokes, I can take them. However, people in Hell do not deserve to be tortured. If God is angry with someone, I say just erase the person(s). Even if the criminal did terrible things they don't deserve Hell. Perhaps a taste of Hell is required here.

outhouse

Atheistically
Go ahead and make jokes, I can take them. However, people in Hell do not deserve to be tortured. If God is angry with someone, I say just erase the person(s). Even if the criminal did terrible things they don't deserve Hell. Perhaps a taste of Hell is required here.

well thats the religion, god sent them there THATS IT. They are being punished for their sins

you have the freedom not to believe

Go ahead and make jokes, I can take them. However, people in Hell do not deserve to be tortured. If God is angry with someone, I say just erase the person(s). Even if the criminal did terrible things they don't deserve Hell. Perhaps a taste of Hell is required here. Whether your being stretched or crushed and frozen and burned and syringes filled with pain liquid all over your body. All these things and this is only level #1 and all of theses things in black darkness. And all done in each of bodies sensors. I wonder what level #100 or maybe 1 googilian .

Not eating for a while is very difficult as you will see if you try it. But, why? Because in my view of the world Satan won and is putting there crap into our food supply. And I do have proof, I have gone food and drunk only small amounts of water. After the first painful days I felt smarter, stronger, and had a more positive view on life. Most importantly I try to keep other people from eating to much, but they won't change very much. What's happening is that food, which is really venom and feces gets into the lifeforms body and ruins it. Therefore, if you get rid of the food, you should get better. I think it takes more or less several weeks before you feel better. Why does Satan do this? For entertainment and for making his enemies weaker. And his enemies are pretty much everyone, even other devils.

Marble

Rolling Marble
I meant to say that there could be several Gods and Satans. Since no one knows what happened in the beginning of the universe, including God(s) or Satan(s). And since everything is a big mess in these universes no one will ever figure it out. So, then how do you proof that God(s) made this planet? Since we are all (God's and Satan's) included living inside a giant computer system. This computer created all sorts of lifeforms some good and some evil. Listen up, why would God want to make this pitiful Earth anyway. He has a googilion of other universes coming and going and God tries to help pitiful mortals, but there is to much to do and Satan's is always attacking him which makes his work even harder.
Your profile says you are Baptist.
So why do you believe in amyn gods?
When we really live inside a computer system, how can we change anything?

Macadam

Truth is there is no Satan; for the only way he could exist is if he was created by God, and that would say our God is less than; should i say less than smart, actually that would be very foolish to create Satan. But hear me the problem is not the imagination of Satan but the teaching he exist and all of the other teachings of the world, that mislead people to believe in a God not so smart or as powerful as we know in our heart he is. If every thought people gave as the teaching or the spoken words of God was glorifying him completely, there would not be so-many people separated from the nature of LOVE for mankind.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Truth is there is no Satan;
Really?
No Satan?
One wonders why the title is used in the Bible if there is no such thing..?

for the only way he could exist is if he was created by God,
Putting aside the fact this is nothing more than your biased opinion...

So what?

and that would say our God is less than; should i say less than smart, actually that would be very foolish to create Satan.
Ah, So the reason that The Satan cannot exist is because you prefer to hold onto your beliefs over accepting that you just might be wrong?

But hear me the problem is not the imagination of Satan but the teaching he exist and all of the other teachings of the world, that mislead people to believe in a God not so smart or as powerful as we know in our heart he is.
I see by the wording here that you are used to preaching to your choir.
This could just get interesting...

If every thought people gave as the teaching or the spoken words of God was glorifying him completely, there would not be so-many people separated from the nature of LOVE for mankind.
Wow, you took a daring dash into left field.