• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harsh Truth: If Intelligent Design is Untestable . . .

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Were you developed and made in a womb or evolved by the nature ?
Me personally? I developed from a zygote to a fetus and eventually to a baby in my mother's womb. Human beings as a species evolved "in nature" over an extremely long period of time. I still can't seem to understand why you think any of these statements contradict anything that is claimed in evolution. Can you please explain your argument?

dust1n

Zindīq
Were you developed and made in a womb or evolved by the nature ?

Wombs are just another part of nature. If I was developed and made in a womb, then a.) I am still in nature. and b.) God is still a pretty lame creator, because cystic fibrosis is hereditary.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
. . . Then Darwinian Evolution is untestable. If intelligent design is unfalsifiable, then Darwinian evolution is unprovable.

Why? Logic 101.

They're opposing answers to the same question, thus, any test for one will inherently test the other.
Any evidence for one will be evidence against the other.
Any proof of one will be proof against the other. proving one will falsify the other (and vice versa).

Research "False Dichotomy" then get back to me.
I'll get you started:

False dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dust1n

Zindīq
Humans made in womb.

Whales made in womb.

Antelopes made in womb.

Crabs, not made in womb.

In fact, most things are born not in a womb at all. I guess they aren't designed.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
the womb is where the human being created, that is why we're a creation, IOW we're product of creation and not evolution, i wasn't evolved but i was made and developed in a womb which means creation and not evolution.
Only if you define "create" in a manner that makes it worthless.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
All of which is a by-product of billions of years of evolution, fact.

Answer my question,

Were you created and made by your mother's womb or evolved by nature ?
i ain't asking you about the origin of monkeys.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
In fact, most things are born not in a womb at all. I guess they aren't designed.

And those who reproduce without wombs will still reproduce without the need of wombs till a miracle happen by nature then they'll have wombs.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
Answer my question,

Were you created and made by your mother's womb or evolved by nature ?
i ain't asking you about the origin of monkeys.

I was not "made and created" in my mother's womb, as those words suggest intent. I was "formed" in my mother's womb by natural processes.

To suggest that one must either be "evolved by nature" or "created in a womb", eliminating all other possibilities, is a striking logic error. In speaking of a single birth, "evolved by nature" as an option is a telling statement demonstrating misunderstanding of ToE.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Me personally? I developed from a zygote to a fetus and eventually to a baby in my mother's womb. Human beings as a species evolved "in nature" over an extremely long period of time. I still can't seem to understand why you think any of these statements contradict anything that is claimed in evolution. Can you please explain your argument?

I'm not asking about human's origin, but you as an individual, were you a product of evolution or were you made and created by a womb.
Why can't you answer the question just straight that you were created and not evolved ?!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I'm not asking about human's origin, but you as an individual, were you a product of evolution or were you made and created by a womb.
Why can't you answer the question just straight that you were created and not evolved ?!
False dichotomy.
Neither choice applies.

Care to try again?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I was not "made and created" in my mother's womb, as those words suggest intent. I was "formed" in my mother's womb by natural processes.

To suggest that one must either be "evolved by nature" or "created in a womb", eliminating all other possibilities, is a striking logic error. In speaking of a single birth, "evolved by nature" as an option is a telling statement demonstrating misunderstanding of ToE.

Yes of course it is a natural process which needs a male and a female,then the fetus will be created naturally in the mother's womb, never evolved, so we're a creation and evolution is billions of years ago.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Sounds like you are in serious need of a Human Reproduction class....

The womb does not create anything.
At all.

Funny that you put me on ignore because you claim I am ignorant...

The irony

leibowde84

Veteran Member
That's not really a question, but the obvious answer is that I (as an individual) am both a product of development in my mother's womb and the product of the evolution of carbon based life forms on the planet earth. I can't answer the question any more clearly than that (although, I'm not sure it was actually a question). The answer is that I am a product of BOTH development and evolution.

Are you trying to say that it cannot be both? If so, why do you feel that way? One describes the origin of me specifically, and the other describes the origin of the species of which I am a part.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Just a reminder

ppppp
tumblr_m9w1nxNDHk1r7qpeho1_500.jpg
ppppppppppp
image.png

Last edited: