• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heading to an Israeli - Lebanon Iran etc War

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
And not preempting a significant attack might wind up being very costly as well. Does that concern you at all?
It's all gone to far, imo. The whole world has to suffer due to the arrogance and greed of the wealthy.

Can the US just stand by, and watch Europe descend into chaos?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And not preempting a significant attack might wind up being very costly as well. Does that concern you at all?
And not considering the "poke in the eye" of their assassinations before that which further escalated the situation.

And then the impact of this genocidal statement that 2 million deaths in Gaza is warranted to get the hostages back: Smotrich: Might be ‘justified and moral’ to cause 2 million Gazans to die of hunger, but world won’t let us

And Israel is not able to eliminate Hamas Hamas Strengthens in Gaza Despite Ten Months of War, CNN Reports

What's the end? Israel using nukes and Iran using "dirty" bombs (very radioactive conventional bombs).

One side or the other has to say "enough is enough" or the horror won't end for anyone.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Let me get this straight. Hezbolah can kill a bunch of children playing a soccer game then the leader can go and hide in Iran. He gets taken out by Israel now Iran wants to seek revenge? This is why blame needs to be cast aside and people start to need to fight for peace and to live in peace.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Let me get this straight. Hezbolah can kill a bunch of children playing a soccer game then the leader can go and hide in Iran. He gets taken out by Israel now Iran wants to seek revenge? This is why blame needs to be cast aside and people start to need to fight for peace and to live in peace.
Israel and Israelis torture Palestinian prisoners and attack Palestinian farmers and some in the government would starve everyone in Gaza as a tactic of war. Both sides have blood on their hands.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Israel and Israelis torture Palestinian prisoners and attack Palestinian farmers and some in the government would starve everyone in Gaza as a tactic of war. Both sides have blood on their hands.
Is that some whataboutism happening there?

InChrist

Free4ever
I blame Israel for it's oppression and racist regime,who made Gaza open air prison and took thousands of Palestinians hostages in.Inhuman conditions,
Sane,justice person never blame Palestinians for their resistance.

Jews whom came Palestinians as refugees after ww2,not inverse.
They run from racist of Nazi,to create racist regime similar,wtf!!

Israel didn't deny the accusation.
Israel is preparing for Iran attack revenge.

Main problem in middle east since 1948 is Israel.
Because it's racist regime.
No, I think the main problem in the Middle East is the refusal of Arab nations to accept the nation of Israel or the Jewish people. The problem began in May 1948 when surrounding Arab countries attacked the newly formed nation of Israel.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Indeed. Don’t forget Israel put the block on gaza after Hamas took control.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No, I think the main problem in the Middle East is the refusal of Arab nations to accept the nation of Israel or the Jewish people. The problem began in May 1948 when surrounding Arab countries attacked the newly formed nation of Israel.
No,It's Jews declared their own country from one side,Arabs were most population in that time,Jews just came as refugees,they follow the pomise of Balfour Declaration. in common sense,the majority don't accept minority take control.

let's take a example, the current problem in UK(rumor) , majority don't accept minority ,despite they don't declare a state .
let's imagine Muslim community declare a state inside UK or France,do you blame the French and Britsh for resistance ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I just heard on the news that Iran may have a nuclear warhead in less than two weeks.

It's probably fake news.to justify the next war against Iran.
I don't know why USA don't push to peace instead of wars,sometimes I think it's about Golden billion.
Holy land become Hell land ,full of blood ,it's shameful for humanity and top three religions.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's probably fake news.to justify the next war against Iran.
I don't know why USA don't push to peace instead of wars,sometimes I think it's about Golden billion.
Holy land become Hell land ,full of blood ,it's shameful for humanity and top three religions.
Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

InChrist

Free4ever
No,It's Jews declared their own country from one side,Arabs were most population in that time,Jews just came as refugees,they follow the pomise of Balfour Declaration. in common sense,the majority don't accept minority take control.

let's take a example, the current problem in UK(rumor) , majority don't accept minority ,despite they don't declare a state .
let's imagine Muslim community declare a state inside UK or France,do you blame the French and Britsh for resistance ?

Historically, there were always Jews living in the land. The Jews who immigrated there from Europe paid exorbitant prices to buy land from the Arab people who lived there, who willingly sold their land and accepted the money from Jewish buyers.
Are you aware that during World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews (Arabs fought on the side of Hitler). There was the Palestinan Symphony Orchestra, which was a Jewish orchestra, and the "Palestinian Post," which was a Jewish newspaper.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such people, they were Jews!

I believe and understand the biblical scriptures to clearly designate the land was to belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the nation of Israel/the Jewish people, forever.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
I don't agree that greed and wealth are the root cause..
Well, one can look at the history of the conflict, and there are points on both sides.
..but we can see clearly what the situation is right now.
i.e. Israel / US v what's left of the Palestinians.

It was set up by Trump .. he ignored the UN, and celebrated Jerusalem as the 'rightful capital'
of the Zionist state .. and the West Bank naturally follows etc. etc.

Of course, Trump had/has the popular opinion of the nation .. so it follows that America holds
that responsibility. :neutral:

..and no political party can survive in the US without support of the wealthy.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Well, one can look at the history of the conflict, and there are points on both sides.
..but we can see clearly what the situation is right now.
i.e. Israel / US v what's left of the Palestinians.

That is clearly the hope of the very ugly right-wing of Israeli government, but to suggest that the U.S. is targeting "the Palestinians" is convenient nonsense.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Historically, there were always Jews living in the land. The Jews who immigrated there from Europe paid exorbitant prices to buy land from the Arab people who lived there, who willingly sold their land and accepted the money from Jewish buyers.
Are you aware that during World War II, Britain had a volunteer brigade known as "The Palestinian Brigade." It was made up entirely of Jews (Arabs fought on the side of Hitler). There was the Palestinan Symphony Orchestra, which was a Jewish orchestra, and the "Palestinian Post," which was a Jewish newspaper.
As late as the 1950s, Arabs refused to be called Palestinians and declared that if there were such people, they were Jews!

I believe and understand the biblical scriptures to clearly designate the land was to belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the nation of Israel/the Jewish people, forever.

Most of Jews came as refugees from Europe after WW2,that's why most of cities are Arabic names.
Jews are only buy lands, there are millions Palestinians refugees because, israel kicked them from their homes.
Western bank is live example of selters armed. Protected by Israeli army.

Arabs fight with Hitler!
Algeria my country, fought hitler with Allies.
Most of countries were occupied after the ww2 all gain there independent. Only Palestin.

The West "allies" won most racist regime in europe in 1945, then created most criminal racist regime in world in 1948.