• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heath Ledger found dead.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
That has to be a joke right? Please tell me that is not real!

I would gladly seek out and pound someones face for that.
Well I can't confirm if it's real or not. Seems real enogh to me and I certainly wouldn't put it passed that particular group to do such a thing. This is the same group that picketed gay soldier funerals a couple of years ago.

I copied the link from Blizzard's general forum and they deleted the whole thread and the links along with it. That was the only link I was able to snag. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Please tell me what time the face pounding will be taking place so I have time to lotion up my knuckles. :D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Is there no way to stop these people doing this crap? How much media coverage do they get out of these little events?
Hopefully the same group of bikers that drowned out their bigot filled chants with their motorcycles, will be there for an encore.

His funeral will probably safe from public attendance thank goodness.

RationalSoulution

The Evolution of Soul
wonder what the olsen had to say after finding him dead...or if she was blown out of her mind too.... maybe they were hooking up? weird.

Francine

wonder what the olsen had to say after finding him dead...or if she was blown out of her mind too.... maybe they were hooking up? weird.

That Mary Kate Olsen thing wasn't true, it turns out. But it was a police investigator who first leaked the untruth, which is very strange.

Smoke

Done here.
No, they're very real. They picket the funerals of our dead soldiers, too.
They've been picketing the funerals of gay people for over a decade, but that didn't get them enough negative attention, so over the years they've branched out to soldiers and others. They picketed Coretta Scott King's funeral, among many others. They've also done things like mail the parents of the deceased a photo of the deceased with the caption "Dead ***." They even heaped abuse on Reggie White after his death, for failing to speak out "while the nation was taken over by ****." Yet White was also virulently anti-gay. They just love the attention.

Several members of the Phelps family are lawyers, and they're very litigious. They love to provoke people, and Fred seems to have a pathological need to be hated. The more you hate him, the happier he is. He thrives on it; can't live without it. The best thing is to ignore them as much as possible. (On the other hand, if some irate mourner ever guts Fred like a fish, I hope somebody has a camera rolling.)

Smoke

Done here.
Maybe we should protest THEIR funerals? Give them a taste of their own medicine. :D
I wouldn't protest at their funerals. For one thing, it's not the kind of thing I'd do, even for such sick and evil people. For another thing, it would just turn them on like nothing else in the world. Fred brutally abused his wife and children until he got too old to get away with it anymore, and then the family turned outward. Abuse and hatred is what they know, and it's what they've learned to want and need. Having their family funerals protested would be immensely gratifying to them. If you physically attacked them during a funeral, the whole family would probably reach orgasm at once.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
(On the other hand, if some irate mourner ever guts Fred like a fish, I hope somebody has a camera rolling.)
I just wonder when the day comes someone does snap on Phelps, or one of his minions, and ends up killing someone, I just wonder how a judge and jury would rule on that?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Honestly folks, I think the best way to get back at these guys would be to tie them up and put them in a gay pride parade.