• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi! I'm Sarah!!

SarahRuth

Hello everyone!!

My name is Sarah. I used to be a part of a religious discussion forum that went bad... and just recently I discovered how much I miss it!! So, I am looking for a new place to call home. :)

I'm... well... religiously neutral, I guess you could say. I love studying all religions. As for my own personal beliefs, I think that Jesus was pretty cool, but I'm not really a Christian. I don't believe in any sort of "God", but I consider the possibility of a "Higher Power". I joke with my children about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn, while at the same time acknowledge and understand the beliefs of those around us who take religion a lot more seriously than I do.

I have friends who are preachers, friends who are atheists, friends who are Christians, friends who are agnostic... and I love and appreciate each and every one of them. I wish I had close friends who were Muslim, Jewish, Satanists, etc... but in my area I'm just not exposed to anything other than Christians and Atheists/Agnostics.

Those friends who will actually discuss religion with me... well... I love them even more! :D

Outside of religion, I also am interested in physical fitness and I enjoy watching movies and spending time with my family. :)

How are all of you doing??? And how active is this forum??

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi SarahRuth. Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Hello everyone!!

My name is Sarah. I used to be a part of a religious discussion forum that went bad... and just recently I discovered how much I miss it!! So, I am looking for a new place to call home. :)

I'm... well... religiously neutral, I guess you could say. I love studying all religions. As for my own personal beliefs, I think that Jesus was pretty cool, but I'm not really a Christian. I don't believe in any sort of "God", but I consider the possibility of a "Higher Power". I joke with my children about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn, while at the same time acknowledge and understand the beliefs of those around us who take religion a lot more seriously than I do.

I have friends who are preachers, friends who are atheists, friends who are Christians, friends who are agnostic... and I love and appreciate each and every one of them. I wish I had close friends who were Muslim, Jewish, Satanists, etc... but in my area I'm just not exposed to anything other than Christians and Atheists/Agnostics.

Those friends who will actually discuss religion with me... well... I love them even more! :D

Outside of religion, I also am interested in physical fitness and I enjoy watching movies and spending time with my family. :)

Welcome Sarah. You sound like a very well-rounded and well-centered person. Not at all suitable for the craziness of a religious discussion forum. We're all a bit unstable here.

Volgin

Welcome to RF Sarah. Religion is something that will deside your future so it is very important to understand it and learn what is the best. Everyone has his/her own beliefs. I am not a very old user here, but still i take it as a good gathering point for all religious discussions.

RitalinO.D.

Being from Tampa, you should have some Scientologists running around there. Those delusional crackpots are a hoot!

SarahRuth

Welcome Sarah. You sound like a very well-rounded and well-centered person. Not at all suitable for the craziness of a religious discussion forum. We're all a bit unstable here.

Hahaha! Did you miss the part where I said that I used to be a part of a religious discussion forum?? I've seen the craziness!!! No worries there! :D

SarahRuth

Being from Tampa, you should have some Scientologists running around there. Those delusional crackpots are a hoot!

I don't think I've ever met one in person... and unfortunately, they're pretty secretive when it comes to religion! You have to PAY for that information!

.lava

Veteran Member
Hello everyone!!

hey :) welcome to the forum. i hope you enjoy it.

i am doing fine. thank you for asking

WedGirl

JesusLuvsU
Hello Sarah. That's a great name from the Bible, if i ever did hear one. :)
I'm also new here...and enjoy making friends that like discussing religious topics.
Hope to see ya around alot here...till then, blessings to you.