• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is "Contrary to Natural Law"?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Men who are afraid of women and women who are afraid of men are the most likely reasons for homosexuality, and because they only associate with their own sex, nearness and propinquity (similarity of nature.) develops.

:yes::yes::yes:

I'm afraid of women and I'm not homosexual. At least still am not :p

Wait, I'm 32 and still afraid of marrying a woman....

:eek:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
How could you possibly know this and speak for all women? You can't!

Blocked

Well, sexologists say that vaginal orgasm is more intense than male's orgasm.
Besides, my best friend, has assured me that she desires to have sex much more often than his boyfriend. She confesses me everything about her sexual life

Sonofason

It's often enough said that "homosexuality is contrary to natural law". If so, what is this "natural law"? How do we know of it? What methods or procedures are used to discern it? Who does the discerning and why them? Is the concept of natural law actually just more BS in a world already overrun with BS? Is it just a poor joke? Or is there actually something to it?

Here's the thing about "natural law":
First, according to the Merriam Webster online dictionary, natural law is:
"a body of law or a specific principle held to be derived from nature and binding upon human society in the absence of or in addition to positive law"

So, here we should first note that natural law is a principle which of course is "a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning."

I suppose we can go in circles defining terms. But to the point, it is an idea. It is a concept. It is something that is "held" to be true. It doesn't have to be true, and it doesn't have to be held to be true by everyone. If I were the only person alive who believed in a natural law, it would exist, even if it only existed in my own brain.

Natural law is a proposition that is believed to be true, and it serves as a foundation for a system of belief and/or behavior.

So it really doesn't matter if Joe Schmo doesn't believe in the concept of natural law or not. If I believe in a natural law, than I am self justified to act in accordance with this law, whether it's real or not. And I will certainly act in accordance with this law, if indeed I believe it is real or true, if I so desire.

The trouble is that we are all trying to live life in accordance to our own personal beliefs. And that's fine except that sometimes these beliefs are in such conflict between particular individuals that one's self perceived rights are imposed upon. And that of course creates problems. It's the sort of thing that can start wars. Some people are willing to die to protect their own self perceived rights.

So is natural law real? Of course it is. It is something which exists which affects us. And when we are affected by something, it is because it is quite real, however imagined it may be.

CynthiaCypher

Anal Sex Safety and Health Concerns
Q&A: Is Anal Sex Safe? Or Will I End Up in Adult Diapers? | Men's Health

Anyone who engages in any particular sexual activity needs to be informed of the risks involved and take reasonable precautionary steps. This is no more nor no less true for any sexual activity.

So no more oral either because that has been linked to cancer. And no sex with uncircumcised men either because that causes cancer too, so it must be contrary to natural law. Right?

factseeker88

factseeker88
I'm afraid of women and I'm not homosexual. At least still am not :p

Wait, I'm 32 and still afraid of marrying a woman....

:eek:

The French say, Liberty, equality and fraternity and they have been around much longer than we have.

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900) [/FONT]

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This moment is your life.” [/FONT]Omar Khayyam

Sonofason

If homosexuality was against natural law, then why would homosexual behavior be present in nature; even that outside of mankind?

A beaver dam is a thing that is built by beavers. I suppose you are suggesting that a beaver is a natural thing. Perhaps it is, and perhaps it is not, that depends on what you think nature is exactly. Human beings exist as well and they build sky scrapers. Are sky scrapers natural?

Honestly, everything that exists occurs in nature, including mankind, unless there is nothing natural at all about existence. And I'm not sure why you would first speak of homosexuality occurring in nature and then for some reason set it apart from the homosexuality found in mankind. Are you suggesting that mankind is not natural, but all other creatures are natural?

Sonofason

So no more oral either because that has been linked to cancer. And no sex with uncircumcised men either because that causes cancer too, so it must be contrary to natural law. Right?

It is these kinds of discoveries which form natural laws. We see that certain behaviors are detrimental to life and society, and so we form principals and laws, in order to govern behaviors.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Penis structure is complementary to vagina internal structure. A woman enjoys vaginal intercourse even more than man.
But it's an excretory organ, why is that OK for one and not the other.

Fingers work even better with a vagina's internal structure than a penis. Promise. You should ask your bestie.

Well, sexologists say that vaginal orgasm is more intense than male's orgasm.
Besides, my best friend, has assured me that she desires to have sex much more often than his boyfriend. She confesses me everything about her sexual life
Source besides your "bestie."

At least one counselor says you're completely off base.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The French say, Liberty, equality and fraternity and they have been around much longer than we have.

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900) [/FONT]

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This moment is your life.” [/FONT]Omar Khayyam

Not sure if this is suppose to make me feel good or bad :eek:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Lots of women are forced by their husbands to try anal sex, which is something that doesn't satisfy women at all. It's a selfish male thing

Your ignorance is astounding.
My ex-wife preferred anal sex.

Tell me, do you do any research at all before you come up with your "ideas"?