• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is "Contrary to Natural Law"?

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
..... Yes, the passive part of anal intercourse suffers incredibly.

No.

They don't.

If pain ensues, that is for one of 2 reasons:

1. Unaccustomed to being penetrated.
  2. Someone's doing it wrong.
I do not believe this is the proper forum to go into more detail.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Everything people do or say is natural, including being gay, condemning gays, even analyzing gays. It's a natural, cause and effect world.

:yes::yes::yes:

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"Our belief or disbelief[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]of a thing does not alter the nature[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]of things” Tillotson[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This moment is your life.” [/FONT]Omar Khayyam

Nice, but what does that have to do with the current discussion?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No.

They don't.

If pain ensues, that is for one of 2 reasons:

1. Unaccustomed to being penetrated.
  2. Someone's doing it wrong.
I do not believe this is the proper forum to go into more detail.

Well, why not? We are talking about the relationship between religious belief and sexuality. I think that anal intercourse is biologically unnatural and it is incredibly dangerous for anus, and for the entire digestive apparatus.

Mine is not a religious speech, but a medical one. There are lots of things that two gays can do, which are both playful and safe:
- body rubbing
- mutual masturbation
-erotic massage

Pardon me , but i have to be frank. A person who is born gay, difficultly feel the urge to penetrate somebody with their penis. Normally a man who claims he's gay, and he wants to penetrate another male at any cost, may be also a eurotophobic straight man. That is, they are afraid of vagina. Eurotophobic people, (mostly gays) feel the urge to penetrate with their penis, but given that they are afraid of vagina, they become gay, and they satisfy their urge, by penetrating a male anus.

But an anus is not a vagina. Whoever has studied biology, knows that the tissues and the structire are completely different,

Last edited:

The Adept

Lol!! I'm sure that explains why over half of us can't even orgasm from penis-in-vagina sex. At all. Ever. We're just too metaphysical satisfied to be bothered with silly things like having an orgasm.

It is designed for multi-sex and four guys; not for monogamy.

The biological function is heterosexual. This is why there is no homosexuality in nature (as you are kept unaware)

Parsimony

Precisely: and they taught my sisters how to treat men: that is , a woman is supposed to
- never contradict a man
- never look into his eyes (it's not sexy at all)
- pretend to be less smart than him

well...and some other advice to look like an interesting prey to catch
Hopefully your sisters completely disregarded that "advice"... :facepalm:

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Mine is not a religious speech, but a medical one. There are lots of things that two gays can do, which are both playful and safe:
- body rubbing
- mutual masturbation
-erotic massage

Then why are you so hung up on that "anal sex" thing? Why are you always the one to bring it up? You brought it up in the "gay marriage should not be legal" thread, too. If you know that homosexuality is not always synonymous with anal sex, then why do keep throwing it in here? (I can add to this list, by the way).

Pardon me , but i have to be frank. A person who is born gay, difficultly feel the urge to penetrate somebody with their penis. Normally a man who claims he's gay, and he wants to penetrate another male at any cost, may be also a eurotophobic straight man. That is, they are afraid of vagina. Eurotophobic people, (mostly gays) feel the urge to penetrate with their penis, but given that they are afraid of vagina, they become gay, and they satisfy their urge, by penetrating a male anus.

You're claims have descended from ridiculous to asinine.

If you understand that people are "born" gay, I fail to understand how you can believe someone "becomes" gay.

This entire assumption is exactly that: An assumption, completely without any proof whatsoever. Why couldn't an eurotophic straight man have a relationship with a female and simply not have anything to do with the vagina? I, for one, have stipulated that I have been married in the past. And sorry to disappoint you, but I did not suffer the symptoms of eurotophobia, which are:

• A feeling of uncontrollable anxiety when you think about or are exposed to genitals.
  • The feeling that you must do everything possible to avoid genitals.
  • The inability to function normally because of your anxiety.
  • Often, the knowledge that your fears are unreasonable or exaggerated but feeling powerless to control them.

In fact, I performed and functioned quite normally, thank you.

But an anus is not a vagina. Whoever has studied biology, knows that the tissues and the structire are completely different,

Most of us didn't have to study biology to know this.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
YOU MUST OBEY THE WISDOM OF GOD FOR THE RESPONSIBLE AND BALANCED PROCREATION OF YOUR SPECIES.

Doesn't your God know that there is already 7,000,000,000 humans? The human race doesn't need to procreate for the foreseeable future?

Tom

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
It's often enough said that "homosexuality is contrary to natural law". If so, what is this "natural law"? How do we know of it? What methods or procedures are used to discern it? Who does the discerning and why them? Is the concept of natural law actually just more BS in a world already overrun with BS? Is it just a poor joke? Or is there actually something to it?

There seems to be a sudden explosion of homosexuality topics lol.

Most reasonings and logic in regards to natural law I have seen that opposes homosexuality are religious ones. I guess the term natural law just makes it sound more official and final.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This entire assumption is exactly that: An assumption, completely without any proof whatsoever. Why couldn't an eurotophic straight man have a relationship with a female and simply not have anything to do with the vagina? I, for one, have stipulated that I have been married in the past. And sorry to disappoint you, but I did not suffer the symptoms of eurotophobia, which are:

well. why do you always have a chip on your shoulder? I wasn't talking about your case. I was thinking of my ex boyfriend who confessed me that he was eurotophobic. In fact he told me that he was afraid of vagina, when he was in a relationship with a girl. Her Vagina looked like a cave to him. A deep insatiable and greedy cave, ready to swallow his penis.
This is a phobia. And he did explain to me that he found a male anus more reassuring. As you can see, there are straight men who go gay because of this phobia. I have just proved it to you

Parsimony

well. why do you always have a chip on your shoulder? I wasn't talking about your case. I was thinking of my ex boyfriend who confessed me that he was eurotophobic. In fact he told me that he was afraid of vagina, when he was in a relationship with a girl. Her Vagina looked like a cave to him. A deep insatiable and greedy cave, ready to swallow his penis.
This is a phobia. And he did explain to me that he found a male anus more reassuring. As you can see, there are straight men who go gay because of this phobia. I have just proved it to you
Females have an anus too. He didn't have to go gay to find one...

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Let me remind you what you said:

Thus, you statement is clearly that you believe that because of your private discussion with one individual who so happened to have the story you have presented to us as truth applies to most gays and that most gays are Eurotophobic. There are over 7 billion people in this world. 7.042, actually, but for simplicity's sake, we'll pretend the .042 don't exist. Then, working from the guestimations that 6-10% of the world's population are gay, we'll take into account that not all of them are gay men; so we'll assume that 3% of the world's population are gay men. (I am being extremely lenient with my figures). That means that there are 21,000,000 gay men in the world's population. Your statement is that you believe "most" gay men are gay because they are Eurotophobic ; so that means you are concluding at least 51% of all gay men are Eurotophobic and gay because of it. As a result, with the numbers clearly on your side, you are stating that 10,710,000 men worldwide are gay; and not just gay, but Eurotophobic as well; and not only gay and Eurotophobic , but gay because they are Eurotophobic . And you reached this conclusion based on hearing the story of one out of 10,710,000 people.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What a bunch of crazy nonsense. :facepalm:

Well, when I talk about vaginal pleasure, that's the kind of answers I always receive. But I don't care, since I know the reason of this kind of reaction. It is called phallocentrism: that is, people are supposed to talk exclusively about the penis pleasure, because women are not supposed to feel pleasure.
These are words of an excellent writer and sexologist, Valérie Tasso, author of "Journal of a Nymphomaniac". Tasso explains that our contemporary society is characterized by a strong "fear toward the female sexuality". People don't mind talking about penis functioning, but they are incredibly afraid of talking about vaginal pleasure.
Any woman who dares talk about her vaginal pleasure, is immediately labeled as a nympho.

You have just showed it: as soon as I talked about vaginal pleasure, you labeled me as a crazy person. Whereas I deeply believe that vaginal orgasm is potentially more intense than the male one.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Well, when I talk about vaginal pleasure, that's the kind of answers I always receive. But I don't care, since I know the reason of this kind of reaction. It is called phallocentrism: that is, people are supposed to talk exclusively about the penis pleasure, because women are not supposed to feel pleasure.
These are words of an excellent writer and sexologist, Valérie Tasso, author of "Journal of a Nymphomaniac". Tasso explains that our contemporary society is characterized by a strong "fear toward the female sexuality". People don't mind talking about penis functioning, but they are incredibly afraid of talking about vaginal pleasure.
Any woman who dares talk about her vaginal pleasure, is immediately labeled as a nympho.

You have just showed it: as soon as I talked about vaginal pleasure, you labeled me as a crazy person. Whereas I deeply believe that vaginal orgasm is potentially more intense than the male one.

It has nothing to do with some fear of talking about female genitals and pleasure. The truth is that most women never experience a vaginal orgasm. The main female sexual organ is the clitoris. Some women don't even like vaginal sex or only like it when it's pair with clitoral stimulation. So the idea that women's vaginas are "greedy" and want to be filled all the time is ridiculous.

The truth is that it is actually men who place such a huge importance on vaginal sex, due to their phallocentric mindset leading them to believe that only sex that involves their penis penetrating an orifice is "real" sex.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It has nothing to do with some fear of talking about female genitals and pleasure. The truth is that most women never experience a vaginal orgasm. The main female sexual organ is the clitoris. Some women don't even like vaginal sex or only like it when it's pair with clitoral stimulation. So the idea that women's vaginas are "greedy" and want to be filled all the time is ridiculous.

Well, why does Vaerie Tasso say the exactly opposite thing?
That is, that vaginal orgasm is very powerful.
Why does my best friend, say the same? They both say that vaginal orgasm is something intense and powerful. My best friend has described it to me in detail. She told me that she has an orgasm anytime her boyfriend ejaculates inside her (she takes the pill)
Shall I assume that both Valerie Tasso and my best friend are sick people?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Well, why does Vaerie Tasso say the exactly opposite thing?
That is, that vaginal orgasm is very powerful.
Why does my best friend, say the same? They both say that vaginal orgasm is something intense and powerful. My best friend has described it to me in detail. She told me that she has an orgasm anytime her boyfriend ejaculates inside her (she takes the pill)
Shall I assume that both Valerie Tasso and my best friend are sick people?

I didn't say that no one ever has vaginal orgasms, just that many, if not most, women don't have them. The clitoris has tons more nerve endings compared to the vagina. It has more nerve endings than the penis, too. It's the only organ in either males or females that exists solely for sexual pleasure.