• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality not included.

Spirited

Bring about world peace
Not sure what that means, but back to your request: what kind of guys are you interested in? Big, hairy, tall - what turns you on in a man, so I can hook you up with the right guy?

Shorter than me, long, blond hair, breasts, broad hips, delicate frame (below 130 please), small hands/feet, good teeth, and a high voice.

This game got boring a couple posts back though.:tuna:

no-body

Homosexuals are just as capable of conceiving children and having families as everyone else, can you explain what you mean and/or back it up with a source?

Yeah Ok so they can have a loveless, sexless relationship with someone that they really have no feelings towards. Such equality. Your entire ethos can be summed up with skirting the spirit of things through technicalities. What tripe.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Shorter than me, long, blond hair, breasts, broad hips, delicate frame (below 130 please), small hands/feet, good teeth, and a high voice.

Sounds like you're looking for kind of a femine, high school age guy. Don't know any gay high school guys. Probably not the best idea to hook up with a minor anyway.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
People get too emotional about this stuff. All of my debates end in people trying to verbally abuse me lol, I'm used to it.

Same happened with the last big homosexuality thread. Funny how things work :D

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
How so? Beyond your belief that you shouldn't be homosexual yourself, what business is it of yours whether or not anyone else is?

Also, why would a god care about something like this?

*edit* Referring to homosexuality when I said 'this'