• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality Research: Can or Can't Change

Antibush5

well, if we are talking about sexuality and experiences. I might as well throw in my two cents.
I don't really like to give myself labels anymore, though people would often say that I'm "gay" mainly because I have no emotional desire to engage in a relationship with women and its always been more of a sexual fantasy. This lead to quite a lot of confusing, desperate times and situations, some of which dug me even deeper into a hole of trying to find a label. But the most fufilling relationship that I've had so far, is with a sexually confused best friend. Which has destroyed most of my paranioa about my sexual preferances.
About your idea that a lot of fantazing about men, would eventually make it a preferance. I tried that, it ended up in complete lack of sexual fufillment in self pleasuring area, which lead to an even deeper paranioa.