• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How bad is hatred of Jews in France?

Shaul

Premium Member
How bad has Jew hatred gotten in France? A twelve year old Jewish girl was victimized because she was Jewish.

FTA: Later, lawyer and Jewish leader Elie Korchia said in an interview with French broadcaster BFM that the girl is Jewish and that Palestine was mentioned during the attack. French Prime Minister Gabriel Attal wrote on X, formerly Twitter, that the girl was “raped because she’s Jewish”, identifying it as an antisemitic attack.

2 French boys are accused of raping a 12-year-old Jewish girl in an act of antisemitism

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And people also dare wonder why the Left lost the elections.
Of course this political correctness that poisoned the French society...will undo this shameful lounge-loving gauche-caviar. ;)
Political suicide.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
How bad has Jew hatred gotten in France?

I don't know about specific statistics for hate crimes in France, but some media outlets have discussed how antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred have both increased in multiple parts of Europe after October 7:

The situation with antisemitic and anti-Muslim hate crimes and incidents in Europe and some other parts of the world has markedly gotten worse in the last several months.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know about specific statistics for hate crimes in France, but some media outlets have discussed how antisemitism and anti-Muslim hatred have both increased in multiple parts of Europe after October 7:
Where I roam about USA, hatred of Muslims & Arabs
is rampant. Hatred of Jews is something I just don't
run across IRL.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Where I roam about USA, hatred of Muslims & Arabs
is rampant. Hatred of Jews is something I just don't
run across IRL.
We are speaking of an Anti-Semitic act, here.
Bringing that up sounds like an excusatio non petita to me. ;)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We are speaking of an Anti-Semitic act, here.
I responded to a particular post by DS.
Because he is both an Einstein & an admin, I assume
that his post is appropriate. If you want to jump into
a conversation between others, you should first discern
what it's about. Then you'll avoid embarrassing yourself,
& annoying others.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Inquiring minds want to know. I also want to know the ethnicity of supposed criminals in this country.

That doesn't answer the question, though. I figured from your previous post that you wanted to know; I was asking what difference you thought their ethnicity would make either way.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I responded to a particular post by DS.
Because he is an admin, I assume that his post is appropriate.
If you want to jump into a conversation between others, you
should first discover what it's about. Then you'll avoid
embarrassing yourself, & annoying others.
With all due respect, speaking of America even in threads about Europe looks like Americentrism to me.
Europe exists too.
;)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
That doesn't answer the question, though. I figured from your previous post that you wanted to know; I was asking what difference you thought their ethnicity would make either way.
I gave more info after I answered this by the way.