• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How bad is hatred of Jews in France?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's not absolutely true. When it deals with a Français de souche, the French media reveal name, surname, nationality and also X-scan.
Even if it's a minor.
There is something called Streisand effect. The more you cover up something, the more that something will become a big hit.
You aren't impressing anyone.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But accidentally...it's the so called far-right parties that support Israel.
So this claim is unsubstantiated.
There's nothing unusual about it. The far right Christian Zionists support Israel and the Jews for entirely selfish reasons. They believe the Jews are gods chosen people, they believe Israel/Palestine only rightfully belongs to the Jews, and most frightening they do it because they believe it's ushering in prophecy and Armageddon. Plus they buy into this stuff WAY more than any Jew I've known.
But those like the Klan amd neo-Nazis hate everyone who's not like them and that does include the Jews. But even the Zionists are prone to believing the Holocaust was divine punishment.

Heyo

Veteran Member
But accidentally...it's the so called far-right parties that support Israel.
So this claim is unsubstantiated.
There is a big difference between Israel and the Jewish people. Not everyone who's against Israel's policies in Gaza is also an anti-Semite, and not every anti-Semite is against Israel.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
There is a big difference between Israel and the Jewish people. Not everyone who's against Israel's policies in Gaza is also an anti-Semite, and not every anti-Semite is against Israel.
I think Kantian logic implies that if someone supports Israel, they cannot dislike the people professing the Jewish religion, since the great majority of Israel profess that religion.
It's like someone said: I love Greeks but not the ones professing Greek Orthodoxy. ;)

RestlessSoul

There’s a lot of hate in the world right now, unfortunately. France certainly isn’t immune. Doubt they need any lectures from Americans on the subject though tbh.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I think Kantian logic implies that if someone supports Israel, they cannot dislike the people professing the Jewish religion, since the great majority of Israel profess that religion.
You have an error in your thinking.
It's like someone said: I love Greeks but not the ones professing Greek Orthodoxy. ;)
No, it's like someone saying: "I love the Greeks in Greece, but I don't want them in my backyard."

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You have an error in your thinking.

No, it's like someone saying: "I love the Greeks in Greece, but I don't want them in my backyard."
That's not true...since the safest country for Jews in Europe is Italy.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Yeah, I know I am not allowed to ask for evidence for that, so I am not going to do that.

Edit: I looked it up, but I won't link to what i found. Just say that you are right in this case.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah, I know I am not allowed to ask for evidence for that, so I am not going to do that.
Whatever evidence or article I am going to provide you, you will not consider it reliable.
So honestly I am slightly tired of satisfying your requests.
Use google yourself. ;)

Heyo

Veteran Member
I don't understand that non sequitur. Germany is probably the most supporting of Israel - but Jews aren't safe in some of our cities. So what relevance has it that Italy is the safest country for Jews in Europe?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't understand that non sequitur. Germany is probably the most supporting of Israel - but Jews aren't safe in some of our cities.
I wonder why. Shall I say why? Better not. ;)
Let's say what cities we are talking about. Berlin, to begin with.
So what relevance has it that Italy is the safest country for Jews in Europe?
Because you have brought up the alleged link between far right and acts of anti-Semitism.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Oh, you are saying that your fascists aren't as anti-Semitic as fascists in other countries?
I will show you a map here...so you can understand.
There's no need of saying what this map means, but it clearly shows that the problem in some German cities is due to that presence.
800px-Turkish_population_relative_to_total_Turkish_population_in_Germany_2021.svg.png