• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did you get to the forum?

blackout

Violet.
Blogging led to Doppelganger (who I miss unspeakably)
and then Guitar's Cry...
who then invited me to RF.

rojse

RF Addict
I have often wondered how people make their way to the forum. I have heard a few people say that someone on the forum told them about it, others have just arrived here by accident, chance or maybe divine intervention......Whatever the reason tell us how you found out about RF.

I personally was invited to try the forum by someone who is no longer a member, but I am glad they convinced me to join........This person was surprised, said he didn't think I would last over a couple of weeks. He thought I was too much of a "fanatic" to last and that I would be like a "little lamb" in the midst of a bunch of wolves.
You would probably be surprised by who invited me. :rolleyes:

I typed in the words "religion" and "forum" in the search engine. Guess which one popped up first?

WonderGoon

I have often wondered how people make their way to the forum. I have heard a few people say that someone on the forum told them about it, others have just arrived here by accident, chance or maybe divine intervention......Whatever the reason tell us how you found out about RF.

I was thinking about starting my own religious debate forum. So I did a search (yes, on Google) to see if another one had already been done and I found this place.

I know, exciting stuff.

Goon

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Well like I stated in the op I was inivited to take a look at it. I never did tell who invited me because I figured they would tar and feather me and run me out of town. :D I was waiting on Matt to post but I always missed him when he was on here..:p