• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do Luciferians view Cain?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
thats a tenit of being lhp since luciferian is such then it should be included by defult? i can we please stop this bull ****. just respond to the good post he made.
edit: idk but knowledge comes first and formost
"The Luciferian path is primarily Left-Hand Path, and is open to all magic(k), occultism, etc etc etc. It is an individualistic path, and there is nothing a Luciferian must do or is not allowed to do. The "criteria" for the title is simply logical."

Again, no apotheosis here.

Eni Alihm

"The Luciferian path is primarily Left-Hand Path, and is open to all magic(k), occultism, etc etc etc. It is an individualistic path, and there is nothing a Luciferian must do or is not allowed to do. The "criteria" for the title is simply logical."

Again, no apotheosis here.
Am I suppose to start referencing texts from the Ordo Luciferi? How can you re-define something (Luciferianism) that has already been defined and accepted for years?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
your right g if anything apotheosis would be more of a satan thing because he tried to rebell against god(if you use that version of him) i cant see how this has anything to do with any lucifer

Iti oj

Premium Member
Am I suppose to start referencing texts from the Ordo Luciferi? How can you re-define something (Luciferianism) that has already been defined and accepted for years?
its not offical rf policy yet so you can still have a say:beach: and **** official definition i do what i want chaos rules supreme:yes:

all the definitions i have seen matched ours more or less

Eni Alihm

your right g if anything apotheosis would be more of a satan thing because he tried to rebell against god(if you use that version of him) i cant see how this has anything to do with any lucifer
Apotheosis is the attainment of godhood, what Lucifer taught Mankind.

Iti oj

Premium Member
though i agree reaching godhood is important for all humanity its my xeper to awaken as many gods as i can

Eni Alihm

I would say that whomever is seen as a Lucifer is someone who has brought fire to mankind like Prometheus did, defied Zeus in order to help in Mankind's gnosis. For me the Lucifers are saviors, Light Bringers, they help show us the way to become gods ourselves.

Eni Alihm

Cain is the earthen initiator of Magick, the sorcerous enfleshed spirit of Lucifer and Lilith, Cain is also the one who walks with the Dragon – the path of the Nightside. Cain is the Adversary of flesh, who causes storms and chaos – just as Set himself. Cain tests those upon the path and blesses those who may answer his riddles. It is indeed Cain who would feed ones soul to the wolves of the shadows, when the Will is weak.
- from the Book of Cain
Gnosticism is in some ways very aligned with Luciferianism, it is a mainstay in the teachings of Jeremy Crow, here is an essay on Cain and Abel as they pertain to certain aspects of Gnostic Luciferianism.

Cain and Abel are as opposed and irreconcilable as are the Spirit/Ka and the Soul/Ba.

The soul is pure love, not True Love but that which we know as love, that which we believe is love that which we have been told is love, which in actual fact is hatred. The Spirit is the opposite; it is perceived as pure hatred, hostility and revenge. Due to being shackled in this satanic creation the only thing the Spirit can feel is hostility and hatred that which ordinary men know as hatred. The Spirit, which is Pure Love, can only feel aversion and disgust before this thing that is, in fact, pure garbage. That is why the Spirit wants to destroy this satanic creation, because for It, creation is a deformed monstrosity which should never have come into existence. This is what Cain's murder of Abel symbolizes.

Cain, through his actions, freed himself completely from the creator and from his own body and soul. Through these acts against the creator god and his half-brother Abel he freed himself once and for all from the inferior god and his impure and flawed creation. With these acts he transformed himself into an opponent, an eternal enemy of the demiurge and his work.

Cain is in exile because he completely transformed himself, successfully exiled himself and now no longer belongs to this world, although he carries on living in it. The bible says that the creator banished him, but Cain is free, liberated in life and through his acts he cursed the creator and exiled himself from this abominable creation.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
How is Cain a lucifer? To my knowledge that comes from the story of Samael and Lilith in which Samael impregnated Eve with Cain. Although, I think that is even further mythology from the Lilith myth. How is a guy who killed his brother out of jealousy because his sky daddy played favorites a lucifer? Whether out of jealousy, the desire for women, whatever it may be, Cain failed to be a lucifer. He had the knowledge that God is unfair, that life is unfair, and rather than bear that knowledge he freaked out and killed his brother. I think we need to raise our standards here.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
How is Cain a lucifer? To my knowledge that comes from the story of Samael and Lilith in which Samael impregnated Eve with Cain. Although, I think that is even further mythology from the Lilith myth. How is a guy who killed his brother out of jealousy because his sky daddy played favorites a lucifer? Whether out of jealousy, the desire for women, whatever it may be, Cain failed to be a lucifer. He had the knowledge that God is unfair, that life is unfair, and rather than bear that knowledge he freaked out and killed his brother. I think we need to raise our standards here.
Apparently Luciferianism is blood-based. Otherwise it would not matter whose child he is.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Apparently Luciferianism is blood-based. Otherwise it would not matter whose child he is.

Nothing about him matters IMO. Ford wrote him into the path a lot, but Ford is an idiot. Don't want to be associated with murderers. I mean, what next? Charles Manson was luciferian? Zodiac was smart, the Ripper had knowledge of anatomy...

Eni Alihm

It is based on the Samæl/Lilith myth. It is not about jealousy, you're not getting the two posts I made regarding this it seems.
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3052013-post11.html
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3053643-post56.html

Luciferianism is very LHP, it is partly about individuation, autotheism, apotheosis and antinomianism. It seeks the separation from the objective universe and the cultivation of the subjective universe in order that we may return to a state of Unity/Monad.

All Lucifers show us the Duality of ourselves, this is the myth of the Original Sin in the Garden. They assist us through Knoweledge/Gnosis to overcome this Duality and to attain our own godhood.

What exactly is the goal of Luciferianism here? To be good fellows and share knowledge back and forth?