• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do Luciferians view Cain?

Sylvan

Unrepentant goofer duster
There seems to be a very sunday school understanding of the operations of mythology going on here. That he was a murderer is of little importance. The real question here is why God favored animal husbandry over agricultural production. In my opinion, things in the "mytho-landscape" should not be seen as some kind of lesson that for instance you would take from history, but have to do with something else. Speculating on that thing or its importance is outside of my scope here, and would be just that besides.

My most recent hypothesis is that things in this landscape didn't happen so much in the past as they are constantly simultaneously occurring on some level expressed in facets of human behavior. Like Jung collective consciousness but not. Both more and less real than that in particular ways. Interestingly enough it was "Lucifer", in much the way you guys seem to be talking about him, who showed me a glimpse of this thing and the mechanics of its operation.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
There seems to be a very sunday school understanding of the operations of mythology going on here. That he was a murderer is of little importance. The real question here is why God favored animal husbandry over agricultural production. In my opinion, things in the "mytho-landscape" should not be seen as some kind of lesson that for instance you would take from history, but have to do with something else. Speculating on that thing or its importance is outside of my scope here, and would be just that besides.

My most recent hypothesis is that things in this landscape didn't happen so much in the past as they are constantly simultaneously occurring on some level expressed in facets of human behavior. Like Jung collective consciousness but not. Both more and less real than that in particular ways. Interestingly enough it was "Lucifer", in much the way you guys seem to be talking about him, who showed me a glimpse of this thing and the mechanics of its operation.

Hmm. That's a lot to take in. Maybe because we are animals?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Ohhh pick me pick me

Sacrificeing animals represents sacrificing our animal nature allowing more room for our god form to grow.
cain did not do this and commited murder as an animal an animal killing a god form.

jasonwill2

Ohhh pick me pick me

Sacrificeing animals represents sacrificing our animal nature allowing more room for our god form to grow.
cain did not do this and commited murder as an animal an animal killing a god form.

:eek: I never thought of Cain like that... no, really.

stone4life

God didn't prefer meat. Cain gave up garbage. Able gave up his first fruits. Cain is like most poeple. Greedy. Give up garbage and want the best in return. Ain't that the #1 philosophy in business. Little overhaed maximum return. Sounds Luciferian to me.:run:

Iti oj

Premium Member
God didn't prefer meat. Cain gave up garbage. Able gave up his first fruits. Cain is like most poeple. Greedy. Give up garbage and want the best in return. Ain't that the #1 philosophy in business. Little overhaed maximum return. Sounds Luciferian to me.:run:

And how is that lucifer like? What about that is luciferian?