• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you decide when you've won a debate?

CMike

Dale Carnegie said that no one wins an arguement.

Even if you prove your side beyond a shadow of a doubt you are still creating bruised feelings.

He said that the only way to win an arguement is to not have one.

That said - you are all wrong. ;)

Alceste

Vagabond
Dale Carnegie said that no one wins an arguement.

Even if you prove your side beyond a shadow of a doubt you are still creating bruised feelings.

He said that the only way to win an arguement is to not have one.

That said - you are all wrong. ;)

I think Dale Carnegie is wrong! So there! :p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are you kidding me? Are you saying I gave you a picture of my boobs for nothing?!?!

I think we should debate whether it was for nothing. You can say it was for nothing, but it kind of made my whole week, so I'm going to debate it was quite meaningful to me. :D

By the way, you have outstanding boobs! Very very beautiful!

Alceste

Vagabond
I think we should debate whether it was for nothing. You can say it was for nothing, but it kind of made my whole week, so I'm going to debate it was quite meaningful to me. :D

By the way, you have outstanding boobs!

Well at least some good came of it apart from driving an irritating misogynist away. :D

CMike

Originally Posted by Alceste
Are you kidding me? Are you saying I gave you a picture of my boobs for nothing?!?!

By the way, you have outstanding boobs! Very very beautiful!
Apparently I missed something.

How do I get in on this action?