• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you hang your toilet paper

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm an over. How about you?

IMG_20240422_081532.jpg

• Those who roll over (leaving the loose end away from the wall): Like being in charge, like organization and order, and are likely to overachieve. (Since I'm a roll over kinda guy, I like that last part a lot. Now if it were only true.) Interestingly, some roll overs feel so strongly about how toilet paper should be hung that they will flip a roll at a roll under's house.
  • Those who roll under (leaving the loose end close to the wall): Tend to be more relaxed, more dependable, and "seek relationships with strong foundations
  • Those who don't have a preference: Prefer to minimize conflict, appreciate flexibility, and enjoy placing themselves in new situations.

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
I'm a redneck. So I set mine on the TV stand across from me in the bathroom. Over or under is for them "sophisticated" types.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Are they expensive to install?

Edit: This is what the sprayer I'm talking about looks like:

1112287200_0340_0340.jpg

Sometimes the bidet is built into the toilet instead.
No. It just requires a larger bathroom. Typically, bidets are installed next to a toilet.

This is the type of bidet at my mother's house.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Typically, a toilet and bidet installed side-by-side like this.

images

Viker

Häxan
No. It just requires a larger bathroom. Typically, bidets are installed next to a toilet.

This is the type of bidet at my mother's house.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Typically, a toilet and bidet installed side-by-side like this.

images
Looks interesting. Like a shower for the no-nos and then a shower near by.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Looks interesting. Like a shower for the no-nos and then a shower near by.
Since my mother never used it, when I visited, I would ask her if I could go into her bathroom and turn on the "fountain" or if I could have s drink from her "water fountain."

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Neither; I have a bidet sprayer like most people in my culture do. I wouldn't feel comfortable using toilet paper, but I think I would roll it over if I did.

I myself use a tabò like in the Philippines. There’s also a pack of wet wipes on the toilet tank.

From my perspective, using toilet paper (as in only toilet paper) is like wiping one’s face and hands with a napkin instead of washing the face and hands with water.

If I ever get my own house, I’ll install a jet.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

View attachment 90736

• Those who roll over (leaving the loose end away from the wall): Like being in charge, like organization and order, and are likely to overachieve. (Since I'm a roll over kinda guy, I like that last part a lot. Now if it were only true.) Interestingly, some roll overs feel so strongly about how toilet paper should be hung that they will flip a roll at a roll under's house.
  • Those who roll under (leaving the loose end close to the wall): Tend to be more relaxed, more dependable, and "seek relationships with strong foundations
  • Those who don't have a preference: Prefer to minimize conflict, appreciate flexibility, and enjoy placing themselves in new situations.
I tend to roll over, but when we had cats, we would roll under.

(The cats would play with the toilet paper and if it was hanging over, the whole roll of toilet paper would end up in a pile on the floor)

Tomef

View attachment 90736

Don’t hang it, it just sits in a holder. That way I can pick it up and get a two-handed grip. Makes tearing off just what you need easier. Somehow more satisfying.