• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you hang your toilet paper

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm an over. How about you?

View attachment 90736

• Those who roll over (leaving the loose end away from the wall): Like being in charge, like organization and order, and are likely to overachieve. (Since I'm a roll over kinda guy, I like that last part a lot. Now if it were only true.) Interestingly, some roll overs feel so strongly about how toilet paper should be hung that they will flip a roll at a roll under's house.
  • Those who roll under (leaving the loose end close to the wall): Tend to be more relaxed, more dependable, and "seek relationships with strong foundations
  • Those who don't have a preference: Prefer to minimize conflict, appreciate flexibility, and enjoy placing themselves in new situations.

Most of the time, it's over. But there are other times when it's not even on the roller at all. It might be sitting on the counter or on the back of the toilet tank or just sitting on the roller.

Why should we be locked in to a choice of simply "over" or "under" without considering other possibilities?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There are 2 answers.
Do you have a cat?
No - Over
Yes - Under

OGC.c107a18969142b0dde68a452df1b78f3

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My ancestors spent 3 months crossing the ocean on a sailing vessel. They then proceeded to disembark in a land full of unknown animals and plants and to make farms for themselves. Finally they learned how to harvest trees and to make their own paper. Not imported and not taxed. Free! Free! Free!

FREEDOM!!!!!

None of your business how I do my paper rolls.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

View attachment 90736

• Those who roll over (leaving the loose end away from the wall): Like being in charge, like organization and order, and are likely to overachieve. (Since I'm a roll over kinda guy, I like that last part a lot. Now if it were only true.) Interestingly, some roll overs feel so strongly about how toilet paper should be hung that they will flip a roll at a roll under's house.
  • Those who roll under (leaving the loose end close to the wall): Tend to be more relaxed, more dependable, and "seek relationships with strong foundations
  • Those who don't have a preference: Prefer to minimize conflict, appreciate flexibility, and enjoy placing themselves in new situations.
Neither. Loose roll at hands reach. No fuss.

Tomef

My ancestors spent 3 months crossing the ocean on a sailing vessel. They then proceeded to disembark in a land full of unknown animals and plants and to make farms for themselves. Finally they learned how to harvest trees and to make their own paper. Not imported and not taxed. Free! Free! Free!

FREEDOM!!!!!

None of your business how I do my paper rolls.
Ah that’s why they all went over there. Bog roll freedom. I thought it was something to do with turkeys being bigger than chickens.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

View attachment 90736

Neither, vertically:

612SCmcVcbL._AC_SX679_-1882079390.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I've not done this but some folk remove the roll and pull it through so it's the a tissue thing. Like this
1714584138457.png

I think that would be useful if you sick and dont have tissues boxes left cuz you get sick often. That way when you snag the toilet paper roll to blow your nose it dont roll off while you removing the tissue paper

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

View attachment 90736

There is only one way and it's patented by the inventor or toilet roll holders...

il_fullxfull.1581384463_436q.jpg

Seems over is the way

Unfortunately cats have figured out that over is more fun

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've not done this but some folk remove the roll and pull it through so it's the a tissue thing. Like this
View attachment 91118

I think that would be useful if you sick and dont have tissues boxes left cuz you get sick often. That way when you snag the toilet paper roll to blow your nose it dont roll off while you removing the tissue paper
It is useful...unless you need a long piece. A long piece comes out all twirled, and then if you need it flat you have to un-twirl it. That can be tricky in tight spaces. You need lots of room to wave it overhead which is how you get the twirl out of it.