• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I tried coffee for the first time a few weeks ago.

I've been drinking it with cream and a bit of sugar.

mycorrhiza

Three different ways:

1. Black, no sugar (regular or espresso)
2. Black, lots of sugar (turkish)
3. ½ soy milk, ½ coffee, lots of sugar, a few cubes of ice (iced)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
500130.jpeg

Arabian, no sugar, and maybe with some dates.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I have been exposed to a land that does not serve real coffee. Instead, in this land, everyone drinks instant coffee and "3 in 1" coffees (instant coffee, creamer, and sugar in one pack). While it's kinda neat as a novelty, and tastes good as it is, it is no comparison to the real thing. I really miss that heavenly coffee that is Chock Full O' Nuts (or any real coffee for that matter :D).

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
lots of sugar and a small splash of milk so dark.and sweet. And i like ny coffie dark roast and brewed strong.... ..have you guys ever had coffie sludge?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Light and milky, like latte, using soy milk so that my stomach doesn't throw a fit. Better if with (soy) creme and sprinkled chocolate on top.

Love the little amaretti cookies they put on the side, when you go to a proper non-chain cafe.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
the only kind of coffee that could be called sludge is a good Turkish coffee, is that what you mean?
i prefer my coffee black with shaved chocolate (Ibarra)