• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How evil are you?

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I stopped when I saw the phrase "you don't believe in god". "god" has nothing whatsoever to do with how "good" or "evil" one is. I personally find it insulting that anyone would pose such an idea.

Heneni

Miss Independent
I stopped when I saw the phrase "you don't believe in god". "god" has nothing whatsoever to do with how "good" or "evil" one is. I personally find it insulting that anyone would pose such an idea.

Moonwater....this is the games/pics/jokes/stories section of the forum. Its not suppose to be taken seriously.;)

Luminous

non-existential luminary
You Are 50% Evil

You Are 0% Evil
good.gif
You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

You Are 100% Evil
evil.gif
You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!

Last edited:
You Are 36% Evil
good.gif
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

You Are 88% Evil
evil.gif
You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!

wait just 88% i still got some work to do

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Your Result: Earth angel

You are dedicated to helping the Earth. You are as light as those light angels but use it more for the work of the Earth. You are guardians to the humans and the animals and may be reffered to as a guardian angel. You are kind and peaceful and hate to resort to any sort of violence. You only want to help people and make the world around you better.
Angel of Inner Balance
img

Last edited:

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
How Evil Are You?

You Are 2% Evil
good.gif

i overcame the great falacy of the test - every question is in past tense. So, my answers were for the future, that is, what i intend doing based on all of the lessons learned from mistakes in the past. In other words, some day i will be this good person. ha ha :angel2:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
What Angel Are You?

Night Angel

You are a night angel.Smooth, calm even when angry, and slick.You love dark colours, Purples, Black, Blood red.Water loves you and you love water, you get one wonderfully since you shine for her and she refelects you.You have an attacment for leather, or somthing similar to it.You don't have a big anger, more of a deep one, you will hold a grudge for eternity but you make the punishment fit the crime.

Myspace Quiz: What Angel Are You?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Well, Apparantly I am a Night Earth Angel of Inner Balance. :D
Login | Facebook (watchout for Koobface virus; don't download any flashplayer update or nothing like that)

Last edited:

What type of angel are you?Your Result: Fallen angel

You were once an angel of light but you were tempted by the work of those dark angels. You were decieved into doing something and that was your downfall, now you can't return to heaven unless you truly redeem yourself. You pity yourself and are angry for what you have done. Stop the anger and let it flow into love to help yourself and many others.

wasn't lucifer a fallen angel aswell? fits well with my oter score

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Moonwater....this is the games/pics/jokes/stories section of the forum. Its not suppose to be taken seriously.;)

LOL, I know. I just didn't see the point in putting a question about god in a quiz about whether or not one is evil. But you're right maybe I should lighten up on it a bit(I was in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning so I think that colored my reaction a bit:p). Alright I'll take it. lol:D

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Here's my results

You Are 18% Evil

good.gif

How Evil Are You?

But then they didn't really ask the right questions here, so don't take it at face value:fork::D