• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How evil are you?

Idiolatry

Antagonist
You Are 96% Evil

evil.gif

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!

How Evil Are You?

Hah! I'm a horrible person. >.<

Which angel are you?

My Results:

New Born Angel

You are a New Born Angel you still have much to learn but in time you will become an Angel.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Your Result: Earth angel

You are dedicated to helping the Earth. You are as light as those light angels but use it more for the work of the Earth. You are guardians to the humans and the animals and may be reffered to as a guardian angel. You are kind and peaceful and hate to resort to any sort of violence. You only want to help people and make the world around you better.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It said I was just human. Kind of a lame quiz which really don't reflect anything with only 2 questions, and lames ones at that (color/animal - I picked green & brown + puppy).

Comicaze247

See the previous line
You Are 38% Evil
good.gif
A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Trey of Diamonds

You Are 62% Evil

evil.gif

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Your Result: Light angel

You are kind and beautiful as a person. You are made of pure light and unlike Earth angels you decided to stay in heaven and keep the peace from up there. This may seem as cowardice, as you are hiding from the evil in the world but you are not being a coward as you are more of a guiding figure. You bring guidance as you beam your light energy giving people life and confidence. You are quite outgoing to do this but perhaps held up inside.

horizon_mj1

good.gif
You are 36% evil. A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
52 % evil, pretty boring.

But this is cool;

What Angel Are You?

Battle Angel

1823_res7.jpg

You are a Battle Angel.Your wings are sharp as blades, and you cary many weapons although most are hidden.You will fight to the death for what you want, and will stand up to what you believe in.There is no room in your heart for anger, and the most you wiull hold a grudge for is the rest of the day.You love deeply and betrayel will be your downfall, beareful it doesn't change you inot a Fallen Angel, or because it will take you a long time to climb up again.

Last edited: