• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How hard is it to watch people heading for hell

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I'd like to think my righteousness comes from chthulu.
I had you pegged for a Yog-Sothoth follower.

From the E. Hoffman Price stories:

It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self — not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep — the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
doppelgänger;2126061 said:
I had you pegged for a Yog-Sothoth follower.

LOL sweet! But I'm not quite familiar with it. Does it look good in heels while destroying and devouring everything in it's path?

Wrong again. Your righteousness comes from having dancer's legs.

Which will either love you long time or will kick you into next Wednesday. The question should be then - is that righteousness or just plain bat-**** insanity?

Word your response carefully. :yes: