• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How hard is it to watch people heading for hell

Erebus

I'm somewhat confused. It looks like all people like songs and singing. But I don't see anywhere where there is singing in hell, just heaven.

Considering the best musicians are on their way to Hell, I reckon the Devil has the best music ;)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm somewhat confused. It looks like all people like songs and singing. But I don't see anywhere where there is singing in hell, just heaven.
Are you kidding! Just think of all the great musicians who (in your judgment) must have gone to hell. They have got to have a “hell” of a band down there!
:devil::guitar1::band::drums::punk:​

A

angellous_evangellous

I wonder if I can say to MoF:

I'm much more self-righteous than you, but my standards are more reasonable.

Alceste

Vagabond

Sorry MoF - all the decent songwriters and musicians are planning to meet up in hell for a big jam. Heaven will just be plodding, boring hymns of devotion.

A

angellous_evangellous

Sorry MoF - all the decent songwriters and musicians are planning to meet up in hell for a big jam. Heaven will just be plodding, boring hymns of devotion.

I didn't know that Republicans could boogie.

waitasec

Veteran Member
As a Christian it is very hard to watch people headed to hell. I want to grab them and shake them and tell them to wake up, you don't have to go there. That is one of the toughest things about being a Christian. I consider how C.S. Lewis had to do it, how Billy Graham has to do it, how John Wesley had to do it. That keeps me moving, keeps me knocking on doors, keeps me asking, prodding, urging, teaching, instructing, preaching, helping, giving, visiting. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone I can usually tell if they are headed to hell and I think to myself, what is the point of living for the devil?

i can't understand how you don't realize that your "faith" is based on fear
fear begets biases and judgement
your faith justifies your bigotry

there is no fear in love
you will only find freedom in love

john 3:16 is based on a condition
love is unconditional...

if i were to point a gun to your head and tell you,
"do as i say or i'll kill you" and you then do as your told,
are you acting out of free will?